1. Association, A. P. Diagnostic and statistical manual of mental disorders (DSM-5), American Psychiatric Pub. 2013.
2. Steketee, G. The Oxford Handbook of Obsessive Compulsive and Spectrum Disorders. Oxford University Press. 2011.
3. Kashdan, T. B., V. Barrios, J. P. Forsyth an.d M. F. Steger. Experiential avoidance as a generalized psychological vulnerability: Comparisons with coping and emotion regulation strategies.Behaviour research and therapy. 2006; 44(9): 1301-20
4. Fledderus, M., E. T. Bohlmeijer and M. E. Pieterse Does experiential avoidance mediate the effects of maladaptive coping styles on psychopathology and mental health? Behavior modification. 2010; 34(6): 503-19.
5. Gross, J. J. and O. P. John. Individual differences in two emotion regulation processes: implications for affect, relationships, and well-being. Journal of personality and social psychology. 2003; 85(2): 348.
6. Ochsner KN1
, Gross JJ
. The cognitive control of emotion. Trends Cogn Sci. 2005; 9(5): 242-9
7. Campbell-Sills, L., & Barlow, D. H. (2007). Incorporating Emotion Regulation into Conceptualizations and Treatments of Anxiety and Mood Disorders. In J. J. Gross (Ed.), Handbook of emotion regulation (pp. 542-59). New York, NY, US: The Guilford Press.
8. Garnefski, N., Kraaij, V., & Spinhoven, P. Negative life events, cognitive emotion regulation and emotional problems. Personality and Individual Differences.2001; 30(8), 1311-27.
9. Eddy, K. T., L. Dutra, R. Bradley & D. Westen. A multidimensional meta-analysis of psychotherapy and pharmacotherapy for obsessive-compulsive disorder. Clinical psychology Review. 2004; 24(8): 1011-30.
10. Gillan, C., N. Fineberg and T. Robbins. A trans-diagnostic perspective on obsessive-compulsive disorder."Psychological medicine. 2017. 47(9): 1528-48.
11. Leonardo F. Fontenelle, Murat Y ü cel, A Transdiagnostic Approach to Obsessions, Compulsions and Related Phenomena, University Printing House, Cambridge CB2 8BS, United Kingdom. 2019.
12. Goodman, W., L. Price, S. Rasmussen, C. Mazure, R. Fleischmann, C. Hill, G. Heninger and D. Charney.Yale-brown obsessive compulsive scale (Y-BOCS).Arch gen psychiatry. 1989. 46: 1006-11.
13. Rajezi Esfahani S, Motaghipour Y, Kamkari K, Zahiredin A, Janbozorgi M. Reliability and Validity of the Persian Version of the Yale-Brown Obsessive-Compulsive Scale (Y-BOCS). IJPCP. 2012; 17 (4):297-303
14. Gámez, W., M. Chmielewski, R. Kotov, C. Ruggero and D. Watson.Development of a measurof experiential avoidance: The Multidimensional Experiential Avoidance Questionnaire. Psychological Assessment. 2011; 23(3): 692.
15. Esmaeilian, N؛ Dehghani, M؛ Akbari؛ Hasanvand, M. Evaluation of psychometric and factor structural properties of Experiential Avoidance multidimensional questionnaire.. Thought & Behavior in Clinical Psychology. 2016; (39)10: 57-66. [In Persian].
16. Hasani J. Reliability and validity of the short form of the cognitive emotion regulation questionnaire. Journal of Behavioral Sciences. 2011; 9: 229-40. [In Persian].
17. Frank, R. I., & Davidson. The transdiagnostic road map to case formulation and treatment planning: Practical guidance for clinical decision-making. Oakland, CA, US: New Harbinger Publications. 2014.
18. Stekette GS. Treatment of obsessive-compulsive disorder. Trans. Abbas Bakhshipoor and Majid Mahmood Aliloo. Tehran: Ravan Pooya Publication. 1997. [Persian].
19. Bakhshipour Roodsari, A؛ Aliloo, M, Farnam; Abdi, R, Efficacy Evaluation of Unified Transdiagnostic Treatment in Symptoms Reduction of Patients with Generalized Anxiety Disorder and a Comorbid Emotional Disorder. JMRP, 2013; 32(8): 41-74. [In Persian].
20. Saed, O. Comparing the efficacy of Trans-diagnostic Cognitive Behavior therapy versus pharmacological therapy on reducing symptoms severity of OCD with co-occurring anxiety and mood disorders (Dissertation). Shahid Beheshti University of Medical Sciences. 2015; 158-65. [In Persia].
21. Bilek, E. L.An Open Trial Investigation of Emotion Detectives: A Transdiagnostic Group Treatment for Children with Anxiety and Depression. 2011.
22. Ewing, D. L., J. J. Monsen, E. J. Thompson, S. Cartwright-Hatton and A. Field)A meta-analysis of transdiagnostic cognitive behavioural therapy in the treatment of child and young person anxiety disorders. Behavioural and cognitive psychotherapy. 2015; 43(5): 562-77.
23. Newby, J. M., A. McKinnon, W. Kuyken, S. Gilbody and T. Dalgleish. Systematic review and meta-analysis of transdiagnostic psychological treatments for anxiety and depressive disorders in adulthood. Clinical psychology review. 2015; 40: 91-110.
24. Hooman, F., M. Mehrabizadeh Honarmand, Y. Zargar and I. Davodi. The Effectiveness of Transdiagnostic Therapy on Anxiety, Depression, Cognitive Strategies of Emotional Regulation, and General Performance in Women with Comorbid Anxiety and Depression. Journal of Fasa University of Medical Sciences. 2016; 5(4): 563-51. [In Persian].
25. Mohammadi, A., B. Birashk and B. Gharraee (2014). Comparison of the Effect of Group Transdiagnostic Treatment and Group Cognitive Therapy on Emotion Regulation. Iranian Journal of Psychiatry and Clinical Psychology. 2014; 19(3): 187-94. [In Persian].
26. M McEvoy, P.., M. L. Moulds and A. E. Mahoney. Mechanisms driving pre-and post-stressor repetitive negative thinking: Metacognitions, cognitive avoidance, and thought control." Journal of behavior therapy and experimental psychiatry. 2013; 44(1): 84-93.
27. Akbari M, Roshan R, Shabani A, Fata L, Shairi M R, Zarghami F. The Comparison of the Efficacy of Transdiagnostic Therapy Based on Repetitive Negative Thoughts with Unified Transdiagnostic Therapy in Treatment of Patients with Co-occurrence Anxiety and Depressive Disorders. A Randomized Clinical Trial. IJPCP. 2015; 21(2): 88-107. [In Persian].
28. Abdi, R, Bakhshi, A, Aliloo,M. Efficacy of Unified Transdiagnostic Treatment on Reduction of Transdiagnostic Factors and Symptoms Severity in Emotional Disorders. Journal management system.13(4): 1-27. [In Persian].