1. Madani Y, Gholamali Lavasani M. Proposing an Integrated Model of Emotionally Focused Approach and Gottman Model and Evaluating its Effectiveness on Feeling of Loneliness in Married Women. Journal of Counseling Research. 2017; 16(62): 80-97.
2. Refahi J, Moghtaderi N. Effectiveness of empathy skills training in group method on increasing couples' intimacy. Quarterly Counseling and Psychotherapy Family. 2013; 3(1): 44-55.
3. Taniguchi ST, Freeman PA, Taylor S, Malcarne B. A study of married couples' perceptions of marital satisfaction in outdoor recreation. SAGE Publications Sage CA: Los Angeles, CA. 2006.
4. Asghari Ganji A, Navabinejad S. Effectiveness of communication skills training based on the source of internal control in increasing marital satisfaction. Clinical psychology and counseling researches. 2011; 5(1): 110-55.
5. Charania MR, Ickes W. Predicting marital satisfaction: Social absorption and individuation versus attachment anxiety and avoidance. Personal Relationships. 2007; 14(2): 187-208.
6. Renshaw KD, Blais RK, Smith TW. Components of negative affectivity and marital satisfaction: The importance of actor and partner anger. Journal of research in personality. 2010; 44(3): 328-34.
7. Curtis DS, Epstein NB, Wheeler B. Relationship satisfaction mediates the link between partner aggression and relationship dissolution: The importance of considering severity. Journal of interpersonal violence. 2017; 32(8): 1187-208.
8. Khanjani Z, Zafarghizzadeh N. Relationship between Aggression and Marital Satisfaction in Married Employees of Public Banks in Urmia. Woman and family studies. 2009; 2(5): 41-66. [Persian].
9. Tafreshi M, Amiri Majd Ma, Jafari A. The Effect of Anger Management Skills Training on Reducing Family Violence and Improving Marital Satisfaction Quarterly Journal of Family Studies. 2013; 13(35): 299-310. [Persian].
10. Khazaei S. Study of differentiation training on the degree of intimacy and level of differentiation of couples. kharazmi University. 2006. [Persian].
11. Chung K, Choi E. Attachment styles and mother’s well-being among mothers of preschool children in Korea: The mediating role of marital satisfaction. Personality and Individual Differences. 2014; 69: 135-9.
12. Madsen CA. The impact of marital power on relational aggression: Kansas State University. 2012.
13. Khazaei, S; Navaby Nejad; sh; Farzad, V, Zahrakar, K. The relationship between attachment styles and hidden communication aggression: By mediating feelings of shame and sin. Journal of Research in Developmental Psychology: Iranian Psychologists. 2017; 14 54): 172-55. [Persian].
14. Carroll JS, Nelson DA, Yorgason JB, Harper JM, Ashton RH, Jensen AC. Relational aggression in marriage. Aggressive Behavior. 2010; 36(5): 315-29.
15.Khazaei S, sh; NN, Farzad V, Zahrakar K. Investigating Psychometric Scale Features in Hidden Communication Aggression Questionnaire. Journal of Research in Psychological Health. 2016; 10(2): 27-38. [Persian].
16. Cramer CM. Relational Aggression/ Victimization and Depression in Married Couples. Brigham Young University. 2015.
17. Gravand P, Manshei G. The Effectiveness of Teaching the Excitement and Social Skills on Relationship Aggression, Revealed, and Behavioral Society in Aggressive Adolescents in Khorramabad. Journal of Disability Studies. 2016; 5(11): 190-9.
18. Khazaei, S; Navaby Nejad; sh; Farzad, V, Zahrakar, K. Anticipation of aggression (emotional withdrawal and social degradation) based on attachment styles in married women in Birjand: mediating role of feeling shame and guilty. Women and Family Studies, Women's Research Institute, Kharazmi University. 2017; 5(1), 103 – 29. [Persian].
19. Frankel L, Umemura T, Jacobvitz D, Hazen N. Marital conflict and parental responses to infant negative emotions: Relations with toddler negative affectivity. 2015.
20. Kazemi P, Aghamohammadian Sharbaf H, Modares Gharavi M, Mehram B. Evaluating the effectiveness of couples' quality of life promotion program on marital satisfaction and mental health. Clinical psychology and counseling research. 2011; 1(2): 86-71. [Persian].
21. Gotmann M. Enriching Relationships. Translated by Mostafa, Alizadeh. Nashre gatre. 1991.
22. Gottman J, Gottman M. 10 Basic Principles of Effective Couple Therapy; Translated by Zahrakar, Kianoush.Laufpour Nouri; Izadiyajirlu. Tehran: Publishing the Civilization of Science. 2015. [Persian].
23. Gottman M. Seven Principles of Succession in Marriage and Marriage: The Secret of Successful Marriages, Theoretical Translation, Morteza, nazari. Andisheh Mo'aser. 1999.
24. David P. Wedding the Gottman and Johnson approaches into an integrated model of couple therapy. The Family Journal. 2015; 23(4): 336-45.
25. Garanzini S, Yee A, Gottman J, Gottman J, Cole C, Preciado M, et al. Results of Gottman method couples therapy with gay and lesbian couples. Journal of marital and family therapy. 2017; 43(4): 674-84.
26. Shapiro AF, Gottman JM. Effects on marriage of a psycho-communicative-educational intervention with couples undergoing the transition to parenthood, evaluation at 1-year post intervention. The Journal of Family Communication. 2005; 5(1): 1-24.
27. Babcock JC, Gottman JM, Ryan KD, Gottman JS. A component analysis of a brief psycho‐educational couples' workshop: one‐year follow‐up results. Journal of Family Therapy. 2013; 35(3): 252-80.
28. Shapiro AF, Gottman JM, Fink BC. Short-term change in couples’ conflict following a transition to parenthood intervention. Couple and Family Psychology: Research and Practice. 2015; 4(4): 239.
29. Mohammadi M, Zahrakar K, Jahangiri J, Davariya R, Morshedi M. The Effectiveness of Gotmann's Educational Intervention on Marital Intimacy in Women. 2017; 8(1): 74-84. [Persian].
30. Hosseinian S, Behrangi M, Ghasemzadeh S, Taziki W. The Effectiveness of Teaching Communication Skills to Mothers on Social Adjustment, Aggression and Educational Achievement of Their Children. New Educational Thoughts. 2016; 12(1): 9-25. [Persian].
31. Malekzadeh A, Azazi Bojnourdi E, Shahandeh A, Vatankhah H, Bahadori Jahromi S. The Effectiveness of Forgive Skills Training on Marital Conflict and Aggression among Parents of Deaf Children. Quarterly Exceptional Children Empowerment. 2018; 8(22): 61-8. [Persian].
32. Ghomari Giavi H, Mohebbi Z, Sadeghi M. Effectiveness of medical forgiveness on aggression and forgiveness in teenage boys in Tehran correctional center.. Quarterly Journal of Mazandaran University of Medical Sciences. 2011; 20(96): 163-8. [Persian].
33. White BA, Gordon H, Guerra RC. Callous–unemotional traits and empathy in proactive and reactive relational aggression in young women. Personality and Individual Differences. 2015; 75: 185-9.