1. Vije M, Kazemnejad A, Afrasiabi S, Rouhi M, Hasan M, Habibzade S. Prevalence of Post Traumatic Stress Disorder in Southern Cities of West Azarbaijan Province and Investigation of its Predisposing Factors. Hormozgan Medical Journal. 2012;16(14):309-14.
2. Tanya A, Paul B. Prevalence of Posttraumatic Stress Symptoms After Childbirth: Does Ethnicity Have an Impact. J of Perinat Educ. 2009;17:17-26.
3. Khorsandi M, Vakilian K, NasirZadeh M. Investigating different factors of fear in normal delivery among pregnant women, in Arak-A cross sectional study. J FasaUni Med Sci. 2014;4(2):161-4.
4. Mohamadirizi M, Mohebidehnavi Z, Torabi F, Mohamadirizi S. The relationship between spiritual intelligence and fear of childbirth in low risk pregnant mothers. Journal of Babol University of Medical Sciences. 2017;19(9):26-31.
5. Alipour Z, Lamyian M, Hajizadeh E, Vafaei M. The association between antenatal anxiety and fear of childbirth in nulliparous women: a prospective study. Iran J Nurs Midwifery. 2011;16(169-73).
6. Etghaie M, Nouhi E, Khajepour M. Attitude toward labor pain and choosing the type of delivery in pregnant women referring to Kerman health centers. Journal of Razi School of Nursing and Midwifery. 2011;10(9):36-42.
7. Fenwick J, Gamble J, Creedy D, Buist A, Turkstra E, Sneddon A. Study protocol for reducing childbirth fear: a midwife-led psycho-education intervention. BMC Pregnancy Childbirth. 2013;13:190.
8. Mokhlesi S, Mohebi S, Momenzade F. The Effect of Birth Preparation Classes on Knowledge and Attitude towards the Type of Delivery in Pregnant Women in Qom. Qom University of Medical Sciences Journal. 2017;11(12):35-42.
9. Rock P, Roiser J, Riedel W, Blackwell A. Cognitive impairment in depression: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Psychol Med. 2014;44(10):2029-40.
10. Momeni M, Ghorban K, Dadmanesh M, Khodadadi H, Bidaki R, KazemiArababadi M, et al. ASC provides a potential link between depression and inflammatory disorders: A clinical study of depressed Iranian medical students. Nord J Psychiatry. 2016;70(40):280-4.
11. Goshtasebi A, Alizadeh M, Gandevani S. Association between maternal anaemia and postpartum depression in an urban sample of pregnant women in Iran. J Health PopulNutr 2013;31(3):398-402.
12. Rouhe H, Salmela-Aro K, Halmesmaki E, Saisto T. Fear of childbirth according to parity, gestational age, and obstetric history. BJOG. 2009;116(1):167-73.
13. Guszkowska M. The effect of exercise and childbirth classes on fear of childbirth and locus of labor pain control. Anxiety Stress Coping. 2014;27(2):176-89.
14. Alsavalemah A, Alsamadi A. The impact of group reality therapy to reduce stress and anxiety in pregnant women. J EducSci Jordan. 2012;8(4):365-76.
15. Prochaska J, Norcross G. [Psychotherapy systems]. Tehran: Ravan; 2010.
16. Glasser W. [Reality therapy, introduction to the new reality therapy based on choice theory]. Tehran: SayeSokhan; 2014.
17. Mousaviasl J. The training effectiveness of group therapy on self-responsibility and student teacher training center of Hazrat Khadija Zahra University: Dissertation. Khuzestan; 2010.
18. Weathers FW, Litz BT, Herman D. The PTSD checklist (PCL). Reliability, Validity & diagnostic utility. Presented at the 9th Annual Meeting of the Inernational Society for Traumatic Seress Hissre Studies. Pennsylvania1993.
19. Cox J, Holden J. Prenatal psychiatry use and misuse of the Edinburgh Postnatal Depression Scale. New York: Gasell; 1996.
20. Sedaghat M, Sahebi A, Shahabimoghadam S. The effectiveness of case-based reality therapy on people with major depression with a history of suicide attempt. Forensic Medicine. 2016;5(5):371-8.
21. Bhargava R. The Use of Reality Therapy With a Depressed Deaf Adult. Clinical Case Studies. 2013;12(5):378-96.
22. Reader SD. Choice theory: an investigation of the treatment effects of a choice therapy protocols students identified as having a behavioral, emotional disability on measures of anxiety, depression, and locus of control and self- steem: North Carolina University; 2011.
23. Ghazaie M, Davoodi I, Neisi A, Mehrabizade honarmand M, Basaknejad S. The Effectiveness of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy on Fear of Labor, Fear of Pain, Labor Self-efficacy and Tendency to Cesarean Section in Primiparous Women. Iranian Journal of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Infertility. 2016;19(31):1-12.
24. Ahmadi KaniGolzar A, Gholizade Z. Validation of Edinburgh Postpartum Depression Scale (EPDS) for screening postpartum depression in Iran. IJPN. 2015;3(3):1-10.