1. Deppa KF, Saltzberg J. Resilience training for firefighters: An approach to prevent behavioral health problems: Springer; 2016.
2. Kensing K. The most stressful jobs of 2014. Career Cast. 2014, 24-26.
3. Chiefs IAoF. National safety culture change initiative: Study of behavioral motivation on reduction of risk-taking behaviors in the fire and emergency service. Retrieved from wwwffsafetycultureorg. 2015,114-119.
4. Meyer EC, Zimering R, Daly E, Knight J, Kamholz BW, Gulliver SB. Predictors of posttraumatic stress disorder and other psychological symptoms in trauma-exposed firefighters. Psychological services. 2012;9(1):1,134-139.
5. Narimani M, Zahed Adel and Basharpour, S. The type of post-traumatic stress disorder in emergency nurses of hospitals and staff of Urmia Fire Centers. Behavioral Sciences Research. 2010;8(1):47-69.
6. Clark KD. The relationship of perceived stress and self-efficacy amongcorrectional employees in close-security and medium-security-level institutions: Walden University; 2010.173-184.
7. Estura CB. Stress or stress is a new disease of civilization. Translation: Prosecutor, p. Tehran: Roshd; 2007,78-79.
8. Deacon BJ, Abramowitz JS, Woods CM, Tolin DF. The Anxiety Sensitivity Index-Revised: psychometric properties and factor structure in two nonclinical samples. Behaviour research and therapy. 2003;41(12):1427-49.
9. MacPherson PS, Stewart SH, McWilliams LA. Parental problem drinking and anxiety disorder symptoms in adult offspring: Examining the mediating role of anxiety sensitivity components. Addictive Behaviors. 2001;26(6):917-34.
10. Regehr C. Crisis debriefing groups for emergency responders: Reviewing the evidence. Brief Treatment & Crisis Intervention. 2001;1(2), 421-439.
11. Mehrabian FK, Parisa; Roshan Atrkar, Zahra; Heidari, Mahmoud and Khalili Rad, Naghmeh. The effect of stress management training on the stress of firefighters in Rasht. Two Iranian Health Monthly Monthly. 2016;13(6):78-86.
12. Masten AS. Ordinary magic: Resilience processes in development. American psychologist. 2001;56(3):227-238.
13. Basharpour S. Character traits of theory and test,: Savalan Publication, second edition.; 2016, 236-238..
14. Momeni KJ, Zahra; Mohseni, Raja; Karami, Jahangir; Saeedi, Mojgan and Ahmadi, Seyed Mojtaba. Effectiveness of resilience training on reducing anxiety symptoms in adolescents with heart disease. Journal of Clinical Research in Paramedical Sciences. 2015;4(2):112-9.
15. Jahed Motlagh AY, Seyed Jalal; Azkhosh, Manouchehr and Farzi, Marjan. The effectiveness of resilience training on the psychological pressure of high school girls living in dormitories. Journal of School Psychology. 2015;4(2):7-21.
16. Martin S, Fiske B, Lane S. Resilience Training for Health Care Professionals. Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic & Neonatal Nursing. 2019;48(3):S94.
17. Christopher MS, Hunsinger M, Goerling LRJ, Bowen S, Rogers BS, Gross CR, et al. Mindfulness-based resilience training to reduce health risk, stress reactivity, and aggression among law enforcement officers: A feasibility and preliminary efficacy trial. Psychiatry research. 2018;264:104-15.
18. Chesak SS, Khalsa TK, Bhagra A, Jenkins SM, Bauer BA, Sood A. Stress Management and Resiliency Training for public school teachers and staff: A novel intervention to enhance resilience and positively impact student interactions. Complementary therapies in clinical practice. 2019;37:32-8.
19. Nyklíček I. Mindfulness, emotion regulation, and well-being. Emotion regulation and well-being: Springer; 2011. p. 101-18.
20. Gratz KL, Gunderson JG. Preliminary data on an acceptance-based emotion regulation group intervention for deliberate self-harm among women with borderline personality disorder. Behavior therapy. 2006;37(1):25-35.
21. Gross JJ. Emotion regulation: Affective, cognitive, and social consequences. Psychophysiology. 2002;39(3):281-91.
22. Gross JJ, John OP. Individual differences in two emotion regulation processes: implications for affect, relationships, and well-being. Journal of personality and social psychology. 2003;85(2):348.
23. Moradi Kia HA, Ali Akbar and Ghobari Bonab, Baqer. Investigating the effectiveness of emotion regulation training on the psychological well-being of mothers of mentally retarded students. Journal of Pediatric Nursing. 2016;3(1):38-43.
24. Havayi;azade K, Hamid; Habib Elahi, Azam and Izadikhah, Zahra. Effectiveness of emotion regulation intervention on anxiety tolerance and emotion regulation problems in women with tension headache,. Journal of Shahid Sadoughi University of Medical Sciences. 2016;24(10):840-51.
25. Cameron LD, Carroll P, Hamilton WK. Evaluation of an intervention promoting emotion regulation skills for adults with persisting distress due to adverse childhood experiences. Child abuse & neglect. 2018;79:423-33.
26. Cohen S, Kamarak T, Mermelstein R. (1983). A global measure of perceived stress. Journal Health Soc Behav 24(4): 385-396.
27. Sotoudeh Naroudi SOZ, Shina and the weary, Nooshin. Relationship between spousal abuse, social support and perceived stress in women with addicted and non-addicted spouses in Rasht city. nursing and midwifery. 2012;22(68):25-32
28. Saadat, S, Asghari, J, & Rezvan S.The Relationship between Academic Self-Efficacy and Perceived Stress, Coping Strategies and Perceived Social Support in Guilan University Students. Education in Medical Sciences, 15, 67-78. (2015).
29. Floyd M, Garfield A, LaSota MT. Anxiety sensitivity and worry. Personality and Individual Differences. 2005;38(5):1223-9.
30. Reiss S, Peterson RA, Gursky DM, McNally RJ. Anxiety sensitivity, anxiety frequency and the prediction of fearfulness. Behaviour research and therapy. 1986;24(1):1-8.
31. Mashhadi A, Ghasempour, Abdullah, Akbari, Ebrahim, Il Beigi, Reza and Hassanzadeh, Shahnaz. The role of anxiety sensitivity and emotional regulation in predicting students' social anxiety disorder. Knowledge and Research in Applied Psychology. 2013;14(2):89-99.
32. Rahimi K, Hossein-Sabet F and Sohrabi F. The effectiveness of resilience and stress management training on reducing perceived stress and changing attitudes toward drug use among drug-dependent male prisoners. Journal of Clinical Psychology Studies. 2016;6(22):45-65.
33. Rabi'iknari F, Jadidian A and Solgi M. The effectiveness of resilience training on reducing parenting stress in mothers with children with autism. Journal of Ilam University of Medical Sciences. 2015;23(4):95-105.
34. Momeni Kh, Hosseini H, Akbari M and Karami S. The role of personality traits and resilience in predicting the psychological well-being of nurses. Journal of Behavioral Sciences. 2013;7(4):307-13.
35. Aslani L, Azkhosh M, Movallali G, Younesi S, Salehy Z. The effectiveness of resiliency training program on the components of quality of life in mothers with hearing-impaired children. Journal of Research & Method in Education (IOSRJRME). 2014;4(3):62-6.
36. Johnson JR, Emmons HC, Rivard RL, Griffin KH, Dusek JA. Resilience training: A pilot study of a mindfulness-based program with depressed healthcare professionals. Explore. 2015;11(6):433-44.
37. Lazarus RS, Folkman S. Stress, appraisal, and coping: Springer publishing company; 1984, 238-242.
38. Fathi R. The effectiveness of stress management on aggression, anxiety and perceived stress in women with hypertension in Masjed Soleyman city 2013,49-53.
39. Sarafino EP. health Psychology. Translated by Elahe Mirzaei et al. Tehran: Roshd,2012,3(8),1844-1874.
40. Reiss S. The expectancy model of fear. Theoretical issue in behavior therapy. 1985:107-21.
41. Keogh E, Dillon C, Georgiou G, Hunt C. Selective attentional biases for physical threat in physical anxiety sensitivity. Journal of anxiety disorders. 2001;15(4):299-315.
42. Sabhi Q, Nasser P, Parviz and Aghajani S. The effectiveness of emotion-focused education on reducing the symptoms of stress, anxiety and depression in students. Education and Health Promotion Quarterly. 2015;3(1):5-13.
43. Shastfouladi M and Manshaei Gh. The effect of group emotion regulation training on stress in women with breast cancer in Isfahan. Knowledge and Research in Applied Psychology. 2015;16(4):14-22.
44. De Witte NA, Sütterlin S, Braet C, Mueller SC. Psychophysiological correlates of emotion regulation training in adolescent anxiety: Evidence from the novel PIER task. Journal of affective disorders. 2017;214:89-96.
45. Carter MM, Miller Jr O, Sbrocco T, Suchday S, Lewis EL. Factor structure of the Anxiety Sensitivity Index among African American college students. Psychological Assessment. 1999;11(4):525.
46. Chambless DL, Beck AT, Gracely EJ, Grisham JR. Relationship of cognitions to fear of somatic symptoms: a test of the cognitive theory of panic. Depression and Anxiety. 2000;11(1):1-9.