1. Slatcher RB. Protective Precesses Underlying the between Marital Quality and Physical Health. Current Opinion in Pschology. 2016; 56(4): 195-220.
2. Ozguc S, Tanriverdi D. Relations Between Depression Level and Conflict Resolution Styles, Marital Adjustment of Patients with Major Depression and Their Spouses.Archives of Psychiatric Nursing. 2018; 32: 337-342.
3. Umberson DK, Williams DA, Powers MD, Campbell AM. As good as it gets? A life course perspective on marital quality. Social Forces. 2005; 84: 493- 511.
4. Ahmadi K, Nabipoor SM, Kimiaee SA, Afzali MH. Effect of family problem-solving on marital satisfaction. Journal of Applied Science. 2010; 10(8): 682-687.
5. Aston NM, Mc Lanahan SS. Family Structure, Parent Practices and high school Completion. American Sociological Review. 1991; 56: 309- 320.
6. Galinsky AM, Waite LJ. Sexual activity and psychological health as mediators of the relationship between physical health and marital quality. J Gerontol B Psychol Sci Soc Sci. 2014; 69(3): 482-92.
7. Christensen A, Heavy CI. Intervention for couple. Annual of rewiew of psychology. 1994; 50:165-190.
8. Berticeroni G, Neri C, Pezzoli A. chronicity in major depression:Anaturalistic prospective study. journal of affective Disordrs. 1984; 7:127-44.
9. Beach SR, Jones DJ, Franklin KJ. Marital, family and interpersonal therapies for depression in adults, in I.H. Gotlib & C.L., Hammen (Eds), Handbook of depression. 2nd ed. New York, NY: Guilford. 2009; 624-641.
10. Kaplan H, Sadok B. Summary of Behavioral Psychiatry, translated by Hamzeh Ganji. Savalan Publishing. 2015. [Persion]
11. Barlow D H, Durand VM. Abnormal Psycholigy, translated by: Mehrdad Firoozbakht. 2 nd. Tehran: Rasa Cultural Services Institute. 2017; 288- 333. [Persion]
12. Eizadi M. Wisdom in marriage and marriage. Esfahan: Neshat. 2007.
13. Wesseloo R, Kamperman, AM, Bergink V, Pop V. Thyroid peroxidase antibodies during early gestation and the subsequent risk of first-onset postpartum depression: A prospective cohort study. Journal of Affective Disorders. 2018; 225(1): 399-403.
14. Purewal R, Fisher PL. The contribution of illness perception and metacognitive beliefs to anxiety and depression in adults with diabetes. Diabetes Reseach and Clinical Practice. 2018; 136(14): 16-22.
15. Lombas AS, Martin-Albo J, Valdivia-Salas S, Jimenez TI. The relationship between perceived emotional intelligence and depressive symptomatology: the mediating role of perceived stress. J Adolesc. 2014;37(7):1069-1076.
16. Nam B, Kim JY, DeVylder JE, Song A. Family functioning, resilience, and depression among North Korean refugees. Psychiatry Res. 2016;245:451.
17. Gottman JM. A theory of marital dissolution and stability. Journal of Family Psychology. 1999; 12(4): 27-62.
18. Mansour L, Adibrad N. Comparison between marital conflict and its dimensions in female clients of Shahid Beheshti University Counseling Services and Normal Women. News and consulting research. 2004; 3(11). [Persion]
19. Sayers SL, Kohn CS, Fresco DM. Marital Conflict and Depression in the Context ofMarital Discord. Cognitive Therapy and Research. 2001; 25(6).
20. Shackelford R, Besser M, Goetz DF, or better or for worse: marital wellbeing of newlyweds. Journal of Conseling Psychology. 2007; 14: 223-42.
21. Snyder D, Castellani A, Washman M. Current status and future directions in couple therapy. Journal Annual Review of psychology. 2006; 57:417-344.
22. Hacker T, Stone P, MacBeth A. Acceptance and Commitment Therapy–do We Know Enough? Cumulative and Sequential Meta-Analyses of Randomiz Controlled Trials. Journal of Affective Disorders. 2016;190: 551-565.
23. Harley J. Bridging the Gap between Cognitive Therapy and Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT). Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences.2015; 193: 131-140.
24. Heyes SC, Strosahl KD, Wilson KG. Acceptance and commitment therapy: An experiential approach behavior change. New york: Guilford. 1999.
25. Hayes SC. Acceptance and Commitment Therapy, Relational Frame Theory, and the Third Wave of Behavioral and Cognitive Therapies–Republished Article. Behavior Therapy. 2016; 47(6): 869-885.
26. Harris R. Romance, Translated by Shirali Khorram and Mitra Rafiei, Tehran: Shadow Talk. 2017 .[Persion]
27. Johnson SM, Whiffen VE. Attachment Processes in Couple and Family Therapy, Translated by Fatemeh Bahrami & et al, Tehran: Dangeh Press. 2013. [Persion]
28. Baucom DM, Shoham V, Mueser kT, Dauto AD, Stickle TR. Empirically Supported Couple and Family Interventions for MaritalDistress and Adult Mental Health Problem. Journal of Consulting and and Clinical Psychology. 1998; 79(5): 565-624.
29. Johnson SM, Hunsley J, Greenberg, LS, Schlinder, D. Commitment Therapy to Treat Distressed Couples: A Case Study With Two Couples. Cognitive and Behavioral Practice. 1999; 16: 430–442.
30. Gottman JM .What Predicts Divorce?: The Relationship Between Marital Processes and Marital Outcomes: John Mordechai Gottman: Routledge. 1994.
31. Eifert GH, Forsyth JP. Acceptance and commitment therapy for anxiety disorders: A practitioner’s treatment guide to using mindfulness, acceptance, and value-guided behavior change strategies. Oakland, CA: New Harbinger. 2017.
32. Johnson MP, Coughlin JP, Huston TL. The tripartite nature of marital commitment: Personal, moral, and structural reasons to stay married. J Marriage Fam. 1999; 61:160 –77.
33. Clouthier FC, Maninon IG, Walker JG, Johnson SM. Emotionally focused interventions for couples with chronically ill children: A 2- year follow up. Journal of Marital and Family Therapy. 2020; 28: 391- 398.
34. Harvey, M. Comprehensive Couple Therapy, Second Edition, Translated by Khodabakhsh Ahmadi, Zahra Akhavi, and Ali Akbar Rahimi, Dangier Publishing. 2013. [Persion]
35. Hazan C, Shaver P. Romantic Love Conceptualized as an Attachment Process. Journal of personality and social psychology. 1987; 52(3):511.
36. Davila J, Bradbury TN. Attachment insecurity and the distinction between unhappy spouses who do and do not divorce. Journal of Family Psychology. 2001; 15: 371-393.
37. Sanayee B, Alagheband S, Human A, Falahati A. Family and Marriage Measurement Scales. Tehran: Besat Press. 2008. [Persion]
38. Spanier GB. Measuring dyadic adjustment: New scales for assessing the quality of marriage and similar dyads. Journal of Marriage and family. 1976; 38: 15-28.
39. O'Roueke N, Cappeliez P. Intra-couple variability in marital aggrandizement: idealization and satisfaction within enduring relationships. Current Research Social Psychology. 2003; 8(15): 206-225.
40. Epstien NB, Chen F, Beyder-Kamjou I. Relationship standards and marital satisfaction in Chinese and American couples. Journal of Marital and Family Therapy. 2005; 31(1): 59-74.
41. Halford CA. Short Term Couple Assistance to Couples to Help themselves Tabrizi Translation Associate, M.P. Jaafari, F. Tehran: Fararavan Publications. 2016. [Persion]
42. Beck AT, Steer RA, Brown GK. Beck Depression Inventory- 2nd Edition Manual. The Psychological Corporation, San Antonio. 1996.
43. Wilson VanVoorhis CR, Blumentritt TL. Psychometric Properties of the Beck Depression Inventory-II in a Clinically-Identified Sample of Mexican American Adolescents. Journal of Child Family Studies. 2007; 16: 789–798.
44. Beck AT, Epstein N, Brown G, Steer RA. An inventory for measuring clinical anxiety: psychometric preperties. journal of consulting and clinical psychology. 1988; 56: 893.
45. Rajabi G, Karjoo Kasmaei S. Adequacy of Psychometric Indices of the Persian Version of the Beck Depression Inventory Second Edition, Educational Measurement Quarterly. 2012:140- 157. [persian]
46. Fathi Ashtiani A. Psychological tests for assessing personality and mental health. Tehran: Besat Publications. 2009.
47. Peterson BD, Eifert GH, Feingold T, Davidson S. Using Acceptance and Commitment Therapy to Treat Distressed Couples: A Case Study with Two Couples. Cognitive and Behavioral Practice. 2009; 16: 430-442.
48. Eifert GH, Forsyth JP. Acceptance and commitment therapy for anxiety disorders: A practitioner’s treatment guide to using mindfulness, acceptance, and value-guided behavior change strategies. Oakland, CA: New Harbinger. 2017.
49. Hayes SC, Strosahl KD. A practicaql guide to Acceptance and Commitment Therapy. New York: Springer-Verlag. 2004.
50. Zaider TI, Heimberg RG, Iida M. Anxiety disorders and intimate relationships: A study of daily processes in couples. Journal of Abnormal Psychology 2010;119(1):163-73.
51. Dessaulles A, Johnson SM, Denton, W. Emotion-focused therapy for couples in the treatment of depression: A pilot study. American Journal of Family Therapy. 2003; 31: 345-353.
52. Hazan C, shaver P. Attachment as an organizational framework for research on close relationships: Target article. Psychological Inquiry. 1994; 5: 1-22.
53. Harris R. In Search of Happiness, translated by Fatehizadeh and Azimifar, Tehran: Danjeh Publishing. 2008.
54. Hayes SC, Strosahl KD, Wilson KG. Acceptance and commitment therapy: The process and practice of mindful change (2 nd edition). New York, NY: The Guilford press. 2012.
55. Amanulahi A, Heidarianfar N, Khojestamehr R, Imani M. The effectiveness of acceptance and commitment (ACT) in the treatment of distress in couples. Journal of Applied Counseling. 2015; 4(1): 103-119. [Persian].
56. Ferman EM, Herbert J.D. New directions in cognitive behavior therapy: acceptance based therapies, chapter to appear in w. o’donohue, je. fisher, (eds) cognitive behavior therapy: Applying empirically supported treatments in your practice, 2nd ed. Hoboken, NJ: Wiley. 2008; 63: 263-265
57. Eifert AS, Mak kei NB, Forsiyat FW, Masuda A, Lillis J. Acceptance and Commitment Therapy: Model, Processed and Outcomes. Behavior Research and Therapy. 2006; 15: 44, 1-25.
58. Hayes SC, Lillis J. Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (Theory and Psychotherapy) American Psychologycal Association. 2012.
59. Honarparvaran N, Tabrizy M, Navabinejad S, Shafiabady A, Moradi, M. The efficacy of Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT) training with regard to reducing sexual dissatisfaction among couples . European Journal of Social Sciences.2010; 15: 166-172.
60. Johnson SM. Emotional Couple Therapy, Translated by Bita Hosseini. Jungle Publications. 2014.
61. Greenman PS, Johnson SM. United we stand: emotionally focused therapy for couples in the treatment of posttraumatic stress disorder. Journal of Clinical Psychology. 2012; 68 (5): 561-9.
62. Gorman AS. Clinical Guide to Couples Therapy. Translated by Rozita Amani et al. Hamedan: Publishing Center of Bu Ali Sina University. 2014.