1. Surveillances V. The epidemiological characteristics of an outbreak of 2019 novel coronavirus diseases (COVID-19)—China, 2020. China CDC weekly. 2020;2(8):113-22.
2. Hossain I, Khan MH, Rahman MS, Mullick AR, Aktaruzzaman M. The epidemiological characteristics of an outbreak of 2019 novel coronavirus diseases (COVID-19) in Bangladesh: A descriptive study. Journal of Medical Science and Clinical Research. 2020;8(04).
3. Bufacchi V. Coronavirus: it feels like we are sliding into a period of unrest, but political philosophy offers hope. Th Conversation. 2020:1-3.
4. Aspinwall LG, Tedeschi RG. The value of positive psychology for health psychology: Progress and pitfalls in examining the relation of positive phenomena to health. Annals of behavioral medicine. 2010;39(1):4-15.
5. Jason LA SE, Light JM. The relationship of sense of community and trust to hope. Journal of community psychology. 2016 Apr;44(3):334-41.
6. Feldman DB, Kubota M. Hope, self-efficacy, optimism, and academic achievement: Distinguishing constructs and levels of specificity in predicting college grade-point average. Learning and Individual Differences. 2015;37:210-6.
7. Duncan AR, Jaini PA, Hellman CM. Positive Psychology and Hope as Lifestyle Medicine Modalities in the Therapeutic Encounter: A Narrative Review. American Journal of Lifestyle Medicine. 2020:1559827620908255.
8. Rafiepoor A. The Effectiveness of Hope Therapy on the Quality of Life of Mothers Children with Physical Disabilities. Journal of Educational Psychology Studies. 2018;15(32):117-34(Full Text in Persian).
9. Gallagher MW, Long LJ, Phillips CA. Hope, optimism, self‐efficacy, and posttraumatic stress disorder: A meta‐analytic review of the protective effects of positive expectancies. Journal of clinical psychology. 2020;76(3):329-55.
10. Tomasulo DJ. A Happier Balance: Positive Interventions for Intentional Well-Being in Psychotherapy. Scientific Concepts Behind Happiness, Kindness, and Empathy in Contemporary Society: IGI Global; 2019. p. 91-111.
11. Snyder CR. Handbook of hope: Theory, measures, and applications: Academic press; 2000.
12. Mirbagher AN, Aghajani M, Morsaee F, Zabolian Z. The Relationship between Hope and Depression-Anxiety in Patients Undergoing Hemodialysis. 2016: (Full Text in Persian).
13. Badanfiroz A BM, Sabahi P.. Depression in Paramedical Students: The Predictive Role of Spiritual Well-being and Hope. Journal of Religion and Health. 2017 Jan 1;5(1):40-50(Full Text in Persian).
14. Sadoughi M MV, MohammadSalehi Z.. The Relationship of Optimism and Hope with Depression and Anxiety among Women with Breast Cancer. IJNR. 2017 Jan 1;12(2):16-21(Full Text in Persian).
15. Stevens ED GM, Green A, Jason L.. Relationship of hope, sense of community, and quality of life.. Journal of community psychology. 2018 Jul;46(5):567-74.
16. Li MY YY, Liu L, Wang L. Effects of social support, hope and resilience on quality of life among Chinese bladder cancer patients: a cross-sectional study. Health and quality of life outcomes. 2016 Dec 14(1):73.
17. Dorsett P, Geraghty T, Sinnott A, Acland R. Hope, coping and psychosocial adjustment after spinal cord injury. Spinal cord series and cases. 2017;3:17046.
18. Ho WW, Chiu MY, Lo WT, Yiu MG. Recovery components as determinants of the health-related quality of life among patients with schizophrenia: structural equation modelling analysis. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Psychiatry. 2010;44(1):71-84.
19. Babakhanian M, Zarghami M. Letter to Editor: Effectiveness of Hope Therapy Protocol on Depression and Hope in Amphetamine Users. International Journal of High Risk Behaviors and Addiction. 2017(In Pre):e59537(Full Text in Persian).
20. 2KhalediSardashti F, Ghazavi Z, Keshani F, Smaeilzadeh M. Effect of hope therapy on the mood status of patients with diabetes. Iranian journal of nursing and midwifery research. 2018;23(4):281(Full Text in Persian).
21. Niemiec RM, Shogren KA, Wehmeyer ML. Character strengths and intellectual and developmental disability: A strengths-based approach from positive psychology. Education and Training in Autism and Developmental Disabilities. 2017;52(1):13.
22. Cheavens JS, Feldman DB, Woodward JT, Snyder C. Hope in cognitive psychotherapies: On working with client strengths. Journal of cognitive Psychotherapy. 2006;20(2):135.
23. Yousefi A, Rafinia P, Sabahi P. The Effectiveness of hope therapy on quality of life in wives of veterans with post traumatic stress disorder. 2016: (Full Text in Persian).
24. Snyder CR IS, Cheavens J, Michael ST, Yamhure L, Sympson S. The role of hope in cognitive-behavior therapies. Cognitive therapy and Research. 2000 Dec 1;24(6):747-62.
25. Rahimipour M, Shahgholian N, Yazdani M. Effect of hope therapy on depression, anxiety, and stress among the patients undergoing hemodialysis. Iranian journal of nursing and midwifery research. 2015;20(6):694(Full Text in Persian).
26. Bahramian J, Zahrakar K, Rasouli M. The effect of hope based group therapy approach on the severity of depression in multiple sclerosis patients. Iranian Journal of Rehabilitation Research in Nursing (IJRN). 2014;1(1).
27. Sheykholeslami A, Ghamari Qivi H, Ramezani S. The effectiveness of hope therapy on happiness of physical-motor disable male. J Counsel Re. 2016;15(58):96-112.
28. Williams V. Exploring Religion and Spirituality in Psychological Therapy: School of Psychology; 2017.
29. Salehi M. The Model of Hope Based on Islamic Sources and Designing it Treatment Plan. Journal of Islam and psychological research. 2017;2(2):29-50.
30. Sabry WM, Vohra A. Role of Islam in the management of psychiatric disorders. Indian journal of psychiatry. 2013;55(Suppl 2):205-24(Full Text in Persian).
31. Binaei N, Moeini M, Sadeghi M, Najafi M, Mohagheghian Z. Effects of hope promoting interventions based on religious beliefs on quality of life of patients with congestive heart failure and their families. Iranian journal of nursing and midwifery research. 2016;21(1):77-83(Full Text in Persian).
32. Rahmanian M, moein samadani m, Oraki M. Effect of spirituality group therapy on life expectancy and life style’s improvement of breath cancer patients. Scientific Journal Management System. 2017;7(1):101-14(Full Text in Persian).
33. Barton KS, Tate T, Lau N, Taliesin KB, Waldman ED, Rosenberg AR. “I'm not a spiritual person.” How hope might facilitate conversations about spirituality among teens and young adults with cancer. Journal of pain and symptom management. 2018;55(6):1599-608.
34. Koenig HG, Youssef NA, Smothers Z, Oliver JP, Boucher NA, Ames D, et al. Hope, religiosity, and mental health in US veterans and active duty military with PTSD symptoms. Military medicine. 2020;185(1-2):97-104.
35. Asgari P, Roushani K, Mohri AM. The Relationship between religious belief, optimism and spiritual well being among college students of Islamic Azad University. 2009:27-39(Full Text in Persian).
36. The holy Quran.Sura Al-baghare.verse 218. Qom: darolghoran karim 1994(Full Text in Arabic).
37. Majlesi MB. Biar al-Anwar Beirut: House of Revival of Arab Heritage; 1983.
38. The holy Quran.Sura Joseph.verse 87. Qom: darolghoran karim 1994(Full Text in Arabic).
39. The holy Quran.Sura Al-hejr.verse55. Qom: darolghoran karim 1994(Full Text in Arabic).
40. The holy Quran.Sura Al-talagh.verse 3. Qom: darolghoran karim 1994(Full Text in Arabic).
41. The holy Quran.Sura Al-kahf.verse110. Qom: darolghoran karim 1994(Full Text in Arabic).
42. Salehi M, Pasandideh A, Janbozorgi M, Rasoolzadeh Tabatabaei SK. The Model of Hope Based on Islamic Sources and Designing its Therapy Protocol. 2. 2018;1(3):7-34(Full Text in Persian).
43. Sabki ZA, Sa’ari CZ, Muhsin SBS, Kheng GL, Sulaiman AH, Koenig HG. Islamic Integrated Cognitive Behavior Therapy: A Shari’ah-Compliant Intervention for Muslims with Depression. Malaysian Journal of Psychiatry. 2019;28(1):29-38(Full Text in Persian).
44. Ahmadi M, Zaree K, Leily AK, Hoseini ASS. Efficacy of a written prayer technique on the anxiety of mothers of children with cancer. Palliative & supportive care. 2019:1-6(Full Text in Persian).
45. Rashid T, Baddar MKA-H. Positive Psychotherapy: Clinical and Cross-cultural Applications. Positive Psychology in the Middle East/North Africa: Research, Policy, and Practise. 2019:333-62.