1. Levy BR, Slade MD, & Kasl SV. Longitudinal benefit of positive self-perceptions of aging on functional health. J Gerontol B Psychol Sci Soc Sci. 2002; 57B: 409–17.
2. Su H, Zhou Y, Cao J, Wang L, & Xing L. The mediating effect of coping style on personality and mental health among elderly Chinese empty-nester: A cross-sectional. Archives of Gerontology and Geriatrics, Archives of Gerontology and Geriatrics, In Press; 2018. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.archger. 2018.01.0 04.
3. Amani R. Happiness in the Elderly: The Role of Self-Esteem. Journal of aging psychology. 2016; 2(1): 73-80. [Persian].
4. Jahanbakhsh Ganjeh S, Oreyzi H. The relationship of job demands, job control with job stress, positive affect and negative affect among employees. Research in Cognitive and Behavioral Sciences, 2012; 2(2): 75-90. [Persian].
5. Pavot W. The Satisfaction with Life Scale and the emerging construct of life satisfaction. J Positive Psycho. 2008; 3(2): 52-137.
6. Nakahara J. Effects of social activities outside the home on life satisfaction among elderly people living alone. International J Psycho Studies. 2013; 5(1): 112.
7. James BD, Wilson RS, Barnes LL, & Bennett DA. Late-Life Social Activity and Cognitive Decline in Old Age. J the International Neuropsychological Society: JINS. 2011; 17(6): 998–1005.
8. ang XL, & Altinay L. Improving elderly social well-being through hospitality: the interface between service, social interaction, satisfaction and quality of life; 2015.
9. Keykhosravi Beygzadeh Z, Rezaei A, Khalouei Y. The Relationship Between Social Support and Life Satisfaction with Happiness Among Home-Dwelling Older Adults in Shiraz. Salmand: Iranian Journal of Ageing. 2015; 10(2): 172-179. URL: http://salmandj.uswr.ac.ir/article-1-683-en.html [Persian].
10. Narimani M, samadifard H. Social Health in the elderly: The Role of Self-esteem, Self-efficiency and happiness. Aging Psychology. 2017; 3(3): 199-206. [Persian].
11. Luchesi BM, Oliveira NA, Morais D, Pessoa RM, Pavarini SC, & Chagas MH. Factors associated with happiness in the elderly persons living in the community. Archives of Gerontology and Geriatrics Journal. 2018; 74(9): 83-7.
12. Ghadampour E, moradizadeh S, Shahkarami M. The Effectiveness of Mindfulness Training on Increasing Happiness and Improving Quality of Life in Elderly. Aging Psychology. 1970; 4(1): 27-38. [Persian].
13. Keeler M, Jack M, Tian H. The Impact of Functional Status on Life Expectancy in Older Persons. J Gerontol a Biol Sci Med Sci. 2010; 65(7): 727–33.
14. Snyder CR. Handbook of HOPE: Theory, Measures, and Applications. Edited by C. R. Snyder, academic press, USA. 2000.
15. Snyder CR, Harris JR, Hollerson SA, Irving LM, Sigmon ST, Yoshinobo L, Gibb J, Langelle C, & Harney P. The Eill and Eay: Development and Validation of an Individual Difference Measure of Hope, Journal of Personality and Social Psychology. 1991; 64(4): 570-758.
16. Chang EC, Jilani Z, Fowler EE, Yu T, Chia SW, Yu EA, ... & Hirsch JK. The relationship between multidimensional spirituality and depressive symptoms in college students: Examining hope agency and pathways as potential mediators. J positive psycho. 2016; 11(2): 189-98.
17. Healy LM, & Link RJ. Hand book of international social work, Human Rights, Development and The Global Profession. London: Oxford University Press, Inc; 2012.
18. Baily TC, & Snyder CR. Satisfaction with life and hope: a look at age and marital status. Psychological Record. 2007; 57(2): 233-40.
19. Wells M. The effects of gender, age, and anxiety on hope differences in the expression of pathway and agency thought. A dissertation presented for the doctorate of philosophy, the university of Texas A and B; 2005.
20. Stinson C, Kirk E. Structured Reminiscence: An Intervention to Decrease Depression and Increase Self transcedence in Older Woman. JCN. 2005; 15(2).
21. Mei Y, & Zhang Z. Effect of couple-based reminiscence therapy on elderly stroke survivors and their spouse caregivers. Innovation in Aging. 2017; 1(1): 1162.
22. Hsieh HF, & Wang JJ. Effect of reminiscence therapy on depression in older adults: A systematic review. International Journal of Nursing Studies. 2003; 40(4): 335-45.
23. Wu LF, & Koo M. Randomized controlled trial of a six‐week spiritual reminiscence intervention on hope, life satisfaction, and spiritual well‐being in elderly with mild and moderate dementia. International J geriatric psychiatry. 2016; 31(2): 120-7.
24. Kunz JA, & Soltys FG. Transformational Reminiscence: Life story work. New York: Springer publishing 2007.
25. Jonsdottir H, Jonsdottir G, Steingrimsdottir E, & Tryggvadottir B. Group reminiscence among people with end-stage chronic lung diseases. Issues and Innovations in Nursing Practices. 2001; 35(1): 79-87.
26. Sutipan P, Intarakamhang U, & Macaskill A. The impact of positive psychological interventions on well-being in healthy elderly people. J Happiness Studies. 2017; 18(1): 269-91.
27. Sadri Damirchi E, Ghomi M, Esmaeli Ghazi Valoii F. Effectiveness of Life Review Group Therapy on Psychological Well-Being and the Life Expectancy of Elderly Women. Salmand: Iranian Journal of Ageing. 2017; 12(3): 312-25. URL: http://salmandj.uswr.ac.ir/article-1-1152-en.html [Persian].
28. Yazdanbakhsh k. Effects of life review on social adjustment of retirees’ elderly persons. Journal of Aging Psychology. 2016; 1(3): 179-85. [Persian].
29. Kooshyar H, Ghanbari Hashemabadi B A, Esmaili H, Parvandi Z, Ghandeharian F, Habibi R. Effects of Group Reminiscence Therapy on Disability of Nursing Home Residents in Mashhad –Iran 1390. Salmand: Iranian Journal of Ageing. 2012; 7(3): 21-9. URL: http://salmandj.uswr.ac.ir/article-1-503-en.html [Persian].
30. You S, Kim E, & Lee D. Virtually real: exploring avatar identification in game addiction among massively multiplayer online role-playing games (MMORPG) players. Games and Culture. 2017; 12(1): 56-71.
31. Mahood C, & Hanus M. Role-playing video games and emotion: How transportation into the narrative mediates the relationship between immoral actions and feelings of guilt. Psychology of Popular Media Culture. 2017; 6(1): 61.
32. Robinson-Smith G, Bradley PK, & Meakim C. Evaluating the Use of Standardized Patients in Undergraduate Psychiatric Nursing Experiences. Clinical Simulation in Nursing. 2009; 5(6): 203-11.
33. Tavangar L, YazdKhasti F. Effectiveness of Eclectic Intervention (Cognitive Restructuring, Cognitive Coping Skills and Role playing Approaches) on self-Assertiveness and Social Anxiety among Isfahan University Students. J Adv Med Biomed Res. 2013; 21(86): 76-85. URL: http://zums.ac.ir/journal/article-1-2200-fa.html
34. Klein SD, Bayard C. & Wolf U. The Alexander Technique and musicians: a systematic review of controlled trials. BMC complementary and alternative medicine. 2014; 14: 414.
35. Banoofatemeh S. The Effect of the implementation of the alexander technique on mothers' well- being: the case for the mothers referring to the health care centers in the county of Golpayegan in 2015. Master's degree (M.D.) Department of Midwifery & Nursing, City: Isfahan, Isfahan University of Medical Sciences. 2015. [Persian].
36. Leibowitz J, & Connington B. The Alexander Technique. Souvenir Press. 2011.
37. Stallibrass C, & Hampson M. The Alexander technique: its application in midwifery and the results of preliminary research into Parkinson's. Complementary Therapies in Nursing and Midwifery. 2001; 7(1): 13-18.
38. Munden JB, & Harer S. The Alexander technique resource book: a reference guide. Lanham, Md.: Scarecrow Press. 2009.
39. Woodman JP, & Moore NR. Evidence for the effectiveness of Alexander Technique lessons in medical and health-related conditions: a systematic review. International journal of clinical practice. 2012; 66(1): 98–112.
40. pourkamali T, Yazdkhasti F, oreizi H, Chitsaz A. The comparison of the Effectiveness of Massage Therapy, Alexander Technique, and Dohsa-hou Treatment on Happiness, Social Adjustment, Hope, Mental Health and Quality of life in Elderly with Parkinson. Aging Psychology. 2016; 2(1): 23-35. [Persian].
41. Banoofatemeh S, Oreyzi HR, Bahadoran P. Effects of implementing the alexander technique on enjoying the sense of motherhood in the postpartum period. Iran J Nurs Midwifery Res. 2017; 22(5): 392-7. [Persian].
42. Jain S, Janssen K, & DeCelle S. Alexander technique and Feldenkrais method: a critical overview. Physical Medicine Rehabilitation. 2004; 15: 811–25.
43. Blum J. Physical activity Patterns and Maternal well-Being in postpartum women. Maternal and child Health Journal. 2004; 8(3): 163-9.
44. Costarella M, Monteleone L, Steindler R, & Zuccaro SM. Decline of physical and cognitive conditions in the elderly measured through the functional reach test and the mini-mental state examination. Archives of gerontology and geriatrics. 2010; 50(3): 332-7.
45. Kristl M. The Alexander Technique as a management tool of a connective tissue disorder. J Bodywork Move Ther. 2011; 8(8): 181‑90.
46. Beattiea A. Participating in a delivering the ATEAM trial) Alexander technique lessons,exercise, and massage) interventions for chronic back pain: A qualitative study of professional perspectives. 2010.
47. Naruse G. Psychological rehabilitation of cerebral Palsy-I: On relaxation behavior. Japanese Journal of Educational Social Psychology. 1967; 8: 47-77.
48. Fujino H. Effects of Dohsa‐hou relaxation on body awareness and psychological distress. Japanese Psychological Research. 2012; 54(4): 388-99.
49. Aliakbari Dehkordi M, Dadkhah A, Mehrdadfar F, Mohtashami T, Kordestani D. The Effectiveness of Dohsa-hou Psycho-Rehabilitation on Social Interaction in Children with Cerebral Palsy. JOEC. 2011; 11 (3): 245-54. URL: http://joec.ir/article-1-229-fa.html
50. Yazdkhasti F, & Shahbazi M. The effect of Dohsa-hou psychic rehabilitation on reduction of attention deficit hyperactivity Disorder and increase of social skills among students with ADHD age 6 to 11. Journal of research in rehabilitation sciences. 2012; 8(5): 877-87. [Persian].
51. Poursadoughi A, Dadkhah A, Pourmohamadreza-Tajrishi M, & Biglarian A. Psycho-Rehabilitation Method (Dohsahou) and Quality of Life in Children with Cerebral Palsy. Iran Rehabil J. 2015; 13(2): 28-33.
52. Sanayi M, Zardoshtian Sh, Norozi SH. The effect of physical activity on quality of life and life expectancy in elderly in Mazandaran province. Journal of Sport management studies. 2015; 5(17): 135-56. [Persian].
54. Hamid N. The Relationship between Psychological Hardiness, Life Satisfaction, and Hope with Academic Performance of Preschool Female Students. Jounal of quarterly of applied psychology. 2010; 4(4):101-16. [Persian].
55. Argyle ME. Psychology of happiness, translation by Masoud Gohari Anaraki, Hamid Neshat Doost, Mehrdad Kalantari, Isfahan University: Jahad Publications. 2004.
56. Baghaei R, Najarzadeh M, Saei M, Mohamadi N. Functional health literacy in pregnant women in health centers of urmia city-2015. J Urmia Nurs Midwifery Fac. 2017; 15(5): 368-75. URL: http://unmf.umsu.ac.ir/article-1-3179-fa.html
57. Harizuka S. Dohsa-hou for making a sitting posture with legs crossed. The journal of rehabilitation psychology. 1992; 19: 27-33.
58. Schweitzer P, & Bruce E. Remembering Yesterday, Caring Today Reminiscence in Dementia Care a Guide to Good Practice: JKP London; 2008.
59. Farmani A. Predicting Memory Functions Based on Five-Factor Model of Personality in the Elderly, Postgraduate Thesis in Clinical Psychology. Shiraz University School of Education and Psychology; 2011. [Persian].
60. MacPherson H, Tilbrook H. Alexander Technique Lessons or Acupuncture Sessions for Persons with Chronic Neck Pain: A Randomized Trial. Ann Intern Med. 2015; 163: 653‑62.
61. Kashani VO, Golmohammadi B, Attarzadeh S. Preparing a Short Version of the International Falls Efficacy Scale to Iranian Olders. Journal of clinical psychology. 2018; 10(4): 13-22. [Persian].