1. Amato, P. R., & Rogers, S. J. A longitudinal study of marital problems and subsequent divorce. Journal of Marriage and the Family. 1997; (59): 612-24.
2. Shakarami, M., Davarniya, R., Zahrakar, K. The Effectiveness of Solution-focused Brief Therapy (SFBT) on Reducing Marital Stress in Women. Scientific Journal of Ilam University of Medical Sciences. 2013; (8): 18-26. [Persian].
3. Story, L. B., Bradbury, T. N. Understanding marriage and stress: Essential. Clinical Psychology Review. 2004; (23): 1139−62
4. Bigdeli, E., Rahim Abadi, E. The effectiveness of arbitrary and collective activeation therapy on depression, anxiety and cognitive processes within marriage. Personality and Social Psychology Bulletin. 2010; (30): 134–48.
6. Holt-Lunstad, J., Birmingham, W., & Jones, B. Q. Is there something unique about marriage? The relative impact of marital status, relationship quality, and network social support on ambulatory blood pressure and mental health. Annals of Behavioral Medicine. 2008; 35(2), 239-44.
7. Fadavi Sameti, M. Comparison of executive functions, marital stress and care pressure among nurses in intensive care units and normal care units, Master's thesis for guidance and counseling, Islamic Azad University, Arak Branch. [Persian].
8. Soltani zadeh, M., Malek Poor, M., Neshat Dost & Taher, H. The relationship between physical pleasure and positive and negative emotions in students of Isfahan University. Psychological Studies at Alzahra University. 2010; 4(1): 31-47. [Persian].
9. Mandal, S.P., Arya, W.K., Pandey, R. Mental Health and Mindfulness: Mediational Role of Positive and Negative Affect. SIS J Proj Psy Ment Health. 2012; 19(6): 150-9.
11. Bloch, L., Haase, C. M., Levenson, M. Emotion Regulation Predicts Marital Satisfaction: More Than a Wives’ Tale. Emotion. 2014; 14 (1): 130–44.
12. Mohammadi Masiri, F. & Sharifi, K. Investigating the role of emotional security and sexual activity in couples' tendencies towards relationships outside the marital domain. Social Psychology Ahwaz Azad University. 2014; 2(35): 77-86. [Persian].
13. Hakimi Tehrani, L., Fatehi Zadeh, M. Baghban, I. & Ahmadi, S. A. Effectiveness of emotional security training on marital conflicts and subjective well-being of married women. Journal of Women and Society. 2013; 3(3): 105-25. [Persian].
14. Karney, B. R., & Bradbury, T. N. The longitudinal course of marital quality and stability: A review of theory, methods, and research. Journal of Psychological Bulletin. 1995; (118): 3-34.
15. CHalbianlo, G. H. Investigating the relationship between mental happiness and marital satisfaction of couples.. Master's Degree in Psychology, Shiraz University. 2016.
16. Hafezi, F., & Jamei Nezhad, F. The Relationship between Love, Affective Affect, Negative Affect and Attachment Styles with Marital Satisfaction in Employees of National Drilling Company of Khuzestan. 2010; 4(10): 41-52. [Persian].
17. Catherall, D. R. Emotional Safety: Viewing couples through the lens of affect. New York. Routledge. 2007.
18. Soleymanian, A. A. & Lotfi, B. The Effectiveness of Emotional Security Training on Increasing Sexual Satisfaction and Happiness of Widowed Women with Crosstalk Relationships. The first scientific conference of psychology, educational sciences and pathology. 2014.
19. Davarnia, R., Zahrakar, K. Moayeri, N. & SHakeri, M. Investigating the efficacy of group-based emotional-focused couple therapy on reducing marital fatigue. Journal of Islamic Azad University of Medical Sciences. 2014; 25(2): 132-40. [Persian].
20. Amani, R., Majzubi, M. R. Comparing the effectiveness of emotionally-focused couple therapy, cognitive – behavioral and cognitive- behavioral- emotional on depression and marital satisfaction in women. Journal of Family Counseling and Psychotherapy. 2013; (3): 440-67. [Persian]
21. Besharat, M., Shamsi Poor, H. & Barati, N. (2005). The success and validity of the Stockholm-Tehran Marital Stress Scale STMSS). Journal of Cognitive Sciences. 2005; 5(19): 217-25. [Persian].
22. Diener, E., Emmans, R.A., Larsen, R.J. & Griffen, S. The Satisfaction scale.Journalof PersonalityAssessment. 1985; (49): 1-75.
23. Kormi-Nouri, R., Farahani, M. N., & Trost, K. The role of positive and negative affect on well-being amongst Swedish and Iranian university students. The Journal of Positive Psychology. 2013; 8(5): 435-43. [Persian].
24. Makinen, J., Johnson, S. M. Resolving attachment injuries in couple using EFT: Steps toward forward forgiveness and reconciliation. J Couns Clin Psychol. 2006; 4(6): 1055-64. [Persian].
25. English, T., John, O. P., & Gross, J. J. Emotion regulation in relationships. In J. A. Simpson & L. Campbell (Eds.), Handbook of closerelationships (pp. 500–513). Oxford, UK: Oxford University Press. 2013.
26. Poor Dehghan, M., Mohammadi, SH. & Mahmood Nia, A. Relationship between self-esteem and marital satisfaction of middle school teachers. Quarterly Journal of Applied Psychology. 2008; 4(8): 701-12. [Persian].
27. Soheili Zade, M., Yahaghi Amjad, E., & Gholam Ali, B. The relationship between self-esteem, vibration and quality of life in patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus in Hamedan in 2016. Journal of Zahedan. 2016; 15(1): 1-8. [Persian].
28. Mohammadi, M. Fartam, R. & Mahboobi, P. (2010). Relationship between attachment styles and difficulty in emotional regulation with marital satisfaction in female teachers in Kish Island. Journal of Women and Culture. 2010; 2(7): 9-20.
29. Ramezani, V., Shamse, E., Esfandabad, H., & Tahmasebi, S. Emotional consequences of attachment style in student. Journal of Research on psychological health. 2008; 1 (1): 38 - 47. [Persian]
30. Bakhshi Poor, A. & Dezhkam, M. Confirmatory Factor Analysis of Positive and Negative Affect Scale. Journal of Psychology. 2005; 9(4): 351-65. [Persian].