1. Azimi R, Khalatbari J, Masibi SH, Amiri A. The effectiveness of cognitive-behavioral therapy based on culture on reduction of clinical syndrome of depression in adolescent girl. First international conference on culture, psychopathology and education. 2016. [Persian].
2. Jafargholizanjani Sara. ()The role of self-related variables(self-compassion, self-respect, self-criticism and self-efficacy) in predicting symptom of depression in students(). Master thesis,Tehran; Al-zahra University. 2017. [Persian].
3. Bahadori J. comparison of academic motivation and academic performance among successful and un successful high school students. Second national conference on psychology and counseling. 2017. [Persian].
4. Gilbert P. Training our mind in, with and for compassion-An introduction to cincepts and compassion focused exercises. 2010.
5. Gilbert P, Mcevan K, Gobbons L, Chotai S, Duarte J and Matos M.. Fears of compassion and happieness in relation and alexithymia, mind fulness and selfcriticism. PAP. 2011.
6. Norballa F. The effectiveness of compassionate mind training on anxiety and self-criticism in depressed patients [dissertation]. Clinical psychology. Allamehtabatabaei university Tehran. 2013. [Persian].
7. Zhang H, Watson singleton N, Pollard S. Self criticism and depressive symptoms mediating role of self compassion. JDD 2017.
8. Ghadampour E, Radmehr P, Yosefvand L. The effectiveness of mindfulness-based cognitive-behavioral avoidance and rumination in patients with social anxiety and depression comorbid disorder. JHK 2017; 22(2). [Persian].
9. Krieger T, Altenstein D, Baetting I, Doering N, Grosse M. Self compassion in depression: Associations with depressive symptoms rumination and avoidance in depressed outpatients. JBT 2013; 44: 501-13.
10. Bakker M. Self compassion: an adaptive way to reduce recurrent depression symptoms through emotion regulation. Master thesis. University of british Columbia. 2005.
11. Shiralinia KH, Chaldavi R, Amanallahi A. The effectiveness of compassion-focused therapy on the depression and anxiety of divorced women. JCP 2018; 10(1). [persian].
12. Thompson R, Zurrof D. The levels of self criticism scale: comparative self-criticism and internalized self-criticism. JPID 2004; 419-30.
13. Shariati M, Hamid N, Hashemi S, Bashlideh A. The effectiveness of kindness-based therapy on depression and self-criticism in female students. 2016. 43-50. [Persian].
14..Ottenbert N, Dobson K. Avoidance and depression: the construction of the cognitive-behavioral avoidance scale. JBRT 2004.
15. Rastegarimoghadam A. Investigating the relationship between first menstruation and anxiety and depression in girls students in the age of 11-15 in Mashhad public secondary schools in the year of 76-77 [dissertation]. Master thesis. Mashhad; Mashhad Ferdousi university. 1998. [Persian].
16.Borjali A. Effectiveness of mindfulness on reduction of parent-child conflicts in adolescents. JBS 2013; 7(1). [Persian].
17. Falconer C, Ravira A, King J, Gilbert P, Antly A, Fearon P and etal. Embodying self compassion within virtual reality and its effects on patients with depression. BJP 2016.
18. Gilbert P, Procter S. Compassionate mind training for people with high shame and self criticism: over view and pilot study of a group therapy approach. JCPP 2006; 354-79.
19. Zimmermann M..Effects of self help compassion training on well-being masters thesis. 2017.
20. Fathallahzadeh N, Majlesi Z, Mazaheri Z, Rostami M, Navabinejhad SH. The effectiveness of compassion-focused therapy on internalized shame and self-criticism in emotional abused women. JPS 2017; 13(2). [Persian].
21.Joeng JR, Turner SH. mediator between self-criticism and depression: fear of compassion, self-compassion, and importance to other. JPAP 2015.
22. Ghorbani,N. Watson, p.j. Chen, Z &Norballa. F. Self-compassion in iranianmuslims: relationship with investigative self-knowledge, mental health and religious orientation. IJPR 2013; 22(2): 106-18.
23. Gilbert, P. The origins and nature of compassion focused therapy. BJCP 2014; 53(1): 6-41.
24. kopala-sibley, DC,ZurroffDC, Russell JJ, Moskowitz DS. Understanding heterogeneityin social anxiety disorder: dependency and self-criticism moderate fear responses to interpersonalcues. BJCP 2014; 53(2); 141-56.
25. Irons, C. Lad, S. Using compassion focused therapy to work with shame and self-criticism in complex trauma. ACP 2017; 3(1).
26. Neff K D, Kirkpatrick K, Rude S S. Self-compassion and its link to adaptive psychological functioning. JRP 2007; 41: 139-54.
27. Diedrich, A. Grant, M. Hofmann, S. Hiller, W. Berking, M. Self-compassion as an emotion regulation strategy in major depressive disorder. JBRT 2014; 58; 43-51.
28. Bernnan, M.A. Emmerling, M.E. Whelton, J.W. Emotion-focused group therapy: addressing self-criticism in the treatment of eating disorder. CPR 2014; 1-9.
29. Neff K D, McGheeN P. Selfcompassion and psychological resilience among adolescents and young adults. SI 2010; 9: 225 - 40.
30. Diedrich A, Burger J, Krichner M, Berking M. Adaptive emotion regulation mediates the relationship between self compassion and depression in individuals with unipolardepression. JPBS 2016.
31. Ahmadpour R, Torkan H. Investigating the relationship between cognitive-behavioral avoidance and its dimensions with rumination of student with depressed mood. 7th international conference on psychology and social sciences. 2016. [Persian].
32. Ahadi B, Mikaeeli N, Abdolmohamadi A. The role of behavioral avoidance in predicting of depression symptoms in people with the predominant symptoms of social panic. JCP 2009; 1(3). [Persian].
33. Williams, A.D. Moulds, M.L. Cognitive avoidance of intrusive memories: recall vantage perspective and associations with depression. JBRT 2007; 45(6); 1141-53.
34. Psychogiou L, Legge K, Parry E, Mann J, Nath S, Ford T, Kuyken W. Self-compassion and parenting in mothers and fathers with depression. Springer. 2016; 896-908.
35. Rezaei I, Yarmohamadian A, Farhadi H. The effectiveness of self-compassionate education in mothers on the quality of sleeps of preschool children with signs of depression. JCP 2016; 9(4). [Persian].