1. Stewart R, Besset A, Bebbington P, Brugha T, Lindesay J, Jenkins R, and et al. Insomnia comorbidity and impact and hypnotic use by age group in a national survey population aged 16 to 74 years. Sleep.2005; 29, 1391-7.
2. Ganji m.Abnormal psychology based on dsm-5,Tehran:savalan. 2015.
3. Sarason IG,Sarason B.Abnormal psychology:the problem of maladaptive behavior,6th ed.usa: prentice. 1929.
4. american psychiatric association.manual of mentel disorders:dsm-5,usa:wolters kluwer. 2013
5. Wiltgen A, Arbona C, Frankel L, Christopher Frueh B.. Interpersonal trauma attachment insecurity and anxiety in an inpatient psychiatric population. Journal of Anxiety Disorders. 2015; 35, 82-7.
6. Pickard J, cuputi P, Grenyer BF. Mindfulness and emotional regulation as sequential mediators in the relationship between attachment security and depression. Personality and Individual Differences. 2016; 99: 179-83
7. Scher A,Asher R.Is attachment security related to sleep-wake regulatipn mothers reports and objective sleep recording.Infant behavior &development. 2004; 27: 288-302
8. Maunder R, Hunter jj, Lancee wj. The impact of attachment insecurity and sleep disturbance on symptoms and sick days in hospital-based health – care workers. Journal of Psychosomatic Research. 2011; 10: 11-17
9. BroN T, Bijlenga D, Kooij j, vogel sy wynchank D, Beekman A. Attention- dificit hyperactivity disorder symptoms add risk to circadian rhythm sleep problems in depression and anxiety. Journal of affective disorders. 2016; 200: 74-81.
10. Kashani F, Sadat Hashemi M.sleep disorder and complementary medicine, Tehran: heidary. 2012.
11. Ping Bao Y, Ha Y, Ma J Wang R, shi L wang T,and et al. (2017). Cooccurrence and bidirectional prediction of sleep disturbances and depression in older adult: Meta-analysis and systematic review. Neuroscince and Biohevioral Review. 15, 257-73
12. Hoffman Y,Grossman E.Sleeping with the enemy: Anxiety regarding the isis threat is relates to sleep problems. Personality and Individual differences. 2017; 112: 85-9
13. Troxel, W, M; Germain, A. (2011). Insecure attachment is an independent correlate of objective sleep disturbances in military veterans. Sleep Medicine, 12, 860-5.
14. Cllen E,Edinger CG.Insomnia and anxiety. Usa: Springer. 2010.
15. Kohlhoff J, Barnett B. Parenting self-efficacy: Links with maternal depression infant behavior and adult attachment Early Human Developmen. 2013; 89, 249-25
16. Besser A, Preil B. Attachment depression and fear of death in older adults: The of social support. Personality and individual differences. 2008; 44: 1711-25
17. Chorot P, Valiente R, magaz A, Santed M, snadin B. Perceived parental child rearing and attachment as predictors of anxiety and depressive disorder symptoms in children: the mediational role of attachment. Psychiatry Research. 2017; 16: 31814-5
18. Goldstein TR, Bridge JA, Brent DA. Sleep disturbance preceding completed suicide in adolescents. Journal of consulting and clinical Psychology. 2008; 76: 84-91
19. Neemia D, Shen L, Falgoni C, Manber R, Drummond S, Newman L, Bei B. Sleep and relationship during Pregnancy: associations and mechanisms. Journal of sleep and sleep disorders research. 2017; A19.
20. Camellia Adams G, Stoops MA, Skomro R. Sleep tight: Exploring the relationship between sleep and attachment style across the life span. Sleep Medicine Review. 2014; 18: 495-507
21. Buysse D, Reynolds C,Monk T, Berman S, kupfer D. (1989). The Pittsburgh sleep quality index: A new Instrument for psychiatric practice and Research. Psychiatry Research. 1989; 28: 193-213
22. Heidari A,Ehteshamzadeh P,Marashi M.Relationship between severity of insomnia,sleep quality, sleepiness and mental health disorder with educational performance in girls.gournal of woman and culture. 2010.
23. Vafaian M.The relationship between attaghment style and social skills of pre-university students of yazd.master of science in psychology,university of Isfahan. 2006.
24. Beck AT,Steer RA,Garbin MG.Psychometric properties of the beck depression inventory: Clinical psychology revieo. 1988; 8: 77-100
25. Fathi Ashtiani A.psychological tests personality and mental health,Tehran:Besat. 2009.
26. Beck AT,Steer RA,Brown GK.Manual for the beck depression inventory-II.San Antonio, TX:The psychological corporation. 2000.
27. Atkinson L,Goldberg S.Attachment issues in psychopathology &Intervention. 2003.
28. Mindell j, Meltzer L. Behavioural sleep disorders in children and adolescents. Ann acad Med Singapore. 2008; 37: 722-8.
29. Rajaprakash M, Kerr E, Freidlander B,Weiss sh.Sleep disorders in a sample of adopted children: A pilot study. Children. 2017; 1-8
30. Sadock BJ,Sadock VA.Kaplan and sadock's synopsis of psychiatry:Lippincott Williams & wilkins. 2011.
31. Kendall PC, Pimentel SS. On the Physiologicol Symptom constellation in youth with generalized anxiety disorder (GAD). J Anxiety Disord. 2003; 17: 211-27
32. Gregory AM,Rijsdijk FV, Lau JY et al. The direction of longitudinal associations between sleep problems and depression symptoms: a study of twins aged 8 and 10 years. Sleep. 2009; 32: 189-99
33. Santrock GW. Psychology7th ed. 2003.
34. Zuroff DC, Fitzpatric DK. Depressive personality styles:Implications for adult attachment. Personality and Individual Differences. 1995; 18: 253-65.
35. Comer RG.Abnormal psychology,9th ed,2015.
36. Oganibene TC, Collins NL.Adult attachment styles perceived social support and coping strategies.Journal of social and Personal Relationships. 1998; 15: 323-45.
37. Mikulincer M,Horesh N,Eliati I,Kotler M.The association between adult attachment style & mental health in extrema life- endangering conditions. Pers Individ Dif. 1999; 27: 831-42.
38. Riggs sh A,Han G. Predictors of anxiety and depression in emerging Adulthood. J adult Dev. 2009; 16: 39-52
39. Basharat MA.Canstruction and adjustment of the adult attachment scale,Faculty psychology and educational sciences,University of Tehran,Research progect report. 2000.
40. Barlow DH,Mark Durand V.Abnormal psychology: An intergrative approach. 2014.