1. Vandermeer W M, Bleijenberg G, Chronic fatigue syndrome. Journal infectious Diseases. 2017; 2(1): 631-35.
2. Perry E, Alastair M, Chronic fatigue syndrome. Journal of medicine. 2016; 44(12): 711-4.
8. Roberts, D. Chronic fatigue syndrome and quality of life. Patient Related Outcome Measures. 2018; 2(9): 253–62.
9. Moss-Morris R, Deary V, Castell B. Chronic fatigue syndrome. In: Handbook of clinical neurology. 2013; (110): 303-14.
10. Mandell D, Bennett's D. Principles and practice of lnfectious diseases. Eighth edition, 2015; 1(40): 1674-80.
11. Taheri S, Sajjadian I. Effectiveness of mindfulness based cognitive therapy on fatigue symptoms, self-compassion and mindfulness on staff with chronic fatigue syndrome.Quarterly Journal of career & organizational counseling. 2017; 9(30): 145-71. [in Persian].
12. Alger J. Gender differences in chronic fatigue syndrome. Reumatología Clínica. 2016; 12(2): 72-7.
A. Chronic fatigue syndrome and fibromyalgia.Journal of biomedical sciences. 2017; 172(41): 187-94.
14. Abolghasemi A, Chesmberah V, Kazemi R, Narimani M, The Role of coping strategies, association and physical activity in predicting the quality of life of women with musculoskeletal pain. Scientific Journal of the Ministry of science. 2011; 2(3): 105-21. [in Persian].
15. Jackson H, Macleoud AK. Well-being in chronic fatigue syndrome: Relationship to symptoms and psychological distress. Clinical Psychol Psychother, 2016; 13(3): 470- 78.
16. Rashid T, Seligman ME P. Positive Psychotrapy. A. treatment manual. New york: oxford university Press. 2013.
17. Seligman, M. E. P. Flourish. New york: Free Press. 2011.
18. Scheier MF M, Carver CS. Optimism, coping, and health: Assessment and implications of generalized outcome expectan-cies. Health psychology. 1985; 4 (3): 219-47.
19. Basson, N. The influence of psychosocial factors on the subjective well-being of adolescents. Unpublished dissertation, magister societatis scientiae, bloemfontein,south Africa. 2008.
20. Fisher PL, Byrne A, Salmon P. Metacognitive therapy in adult survivors of cancer: a case series. Cogn. Ther. Res. 2017; 41(6): 891–901.
21. Mahmoudi H, Khoshakhlagh H. The Effectiveness of positive psychotherapy on psychological well-being and self-Esteem among Adolescents with Depression Disorder. Social Behavior Research & Health (SBRH). 2018; 2(1): 153-63. [in Persian].
22. Golestane SM, Behzadi A. The Effectiveness of positive psychology interventiontraining on well-being, Academic vitality, students girls Achievement. Applied psychological research quarterly. 2019; 13(1): 1-27. [in Persian].
23. Kiamarsi A, Narimani M, Sobhi Gharamaleki N, Mikaeeli N. The Effectiveness of positive and cognitive-behavioral therapies on psychological well-being of perfectionist students. Psychological studies saculty of education and psychology. 2018; 14(2): 240-60. [in Persian].
24. Mansouri S, Hagigat S, Habibi R, The Effectiveness of positive therapeutic interventions on Promoting Hope in Substance Abuse. Quarterly Journal on social Health and Addiction. 2018; 5(19): 79-90. [in Persian].
25. Vela JC, Lenz AS, Sparrow, GS, Gonzalez SL. Using a positive psychology and family framework on understand mexican american adolescents’ colledge-going beliefs. Hispanic. Journal of behavioral sciences. 2017; 39(1): 66-81.
26. Yousefpour N, Akbari A, Ahangari E, Thamari AA. The Effectiveness of quality of life based psychotherapy on decreased depression in patients with complicated mourning.Quarterly Journal of clinical psychology and consultation research. 2017; 7(1): 21-37. [in Persian].
27. Dezutter J, Luyckx K, Wachholtz A. Meaning in life in chronic pain patients over time: associations with pain experience and psychological well-being. Journal of behavioral medicine. 2015; 38(2): 384-96. 28. Katharine A, Joanna A, Lauren B, Trudie C. Emotional suppression in chronic fatigue syndrome: experimental study. Health psychology. 2016; 35(9): 979–86.
29. Turner JA, Anderson ML, Balderson BH, Cook AJ, Sherman KJ, Cherkin DC. Mindfulnessbased
stress reduction and cognitive behavioral therapy for chronic low back pain: similar effects on mindfulness, catastrophizing, self-efficacy, and acceptance in a randomized controlled trial. Pain. 2016; 157(11): 2434-44.
3. Ansari Y, Sanaei F.The Effect of positive couple therapy on the happiness of mothers of exceptional children. Int arch health Sci. 2018; 5(2): 43-47. [Persian].
31. Pourfarag EM, Rezazadeh H. The Effectiveness positive psychotherapy on happiness and the Lives of cancer patients. quarterly of counseling culture and psychotherapy. 2018; 9(33): 119-36. [in Persian].
32. Farnam A, Madadizadeh T. Effect of positive training on positive psychological states (character strengths) of female high school students. Positive psychology research. 2017; 3(1): 61-75.
33. Lyubomirsky S, Layous K. How Do simple positive activities increase well-being? Journal of current directions in psychological science. 2013; 22(1): 57–62.
34. Layous K, Nelson SK, Lyubomirsky S. What is the optimal way to deliver a positive activity intervention? The case of writing about one’s best possible selves. J Happiness Stud. 2014; 14(2): 635-54.
35. Delavar A. Theoretical and practical foundations of research in humanities and social sciences. Tehran:Roshd. 2001; 52-58. [in Persian].
36. Chalder T, Berelowitz G, pawlikowskowska T, Watts L, Wessely S, Wright, D. Development 0f a fatigue Scale.Jornal of pshychosomatic Research. 1993; 37(1): 147-53.
37. Krupp LB, LaRocca NG, Muir-Nash J, Steinberg AD. The fatigue severity scale. Application to patients with multiple sclerosis and systemic lupus erythematosus. Arch neurol. 1990; 46(10): 1121-23.
38. Haddadi M, Zakerian A, Mahmoodi M, Nasl seraji J, Parsa yekta Z, Ali yari A. Investigation of chronic fatigue syndrome questionnaire validity and reliability cfs (DSQ Revised). sjsph. 2014; 12 (1): 75-84. [in Persian].
39. Scheier MF, Carver CS, Bridges MW. Distinguishing optimism from neuroticism (and trait anxiety, self-mastery, and self-esteem): A reevaluation of the life orientation test. Journal of personality and social psychology,1994; 67 (6): 1063−78.
40. Kajbaf, Arizy H, Khodobakshi M. Normalization, relibility and validity of optimism scale, self domination and depression in isfahan city. psychological studies of faculty of psychology and psychology, Alzahra universiy. 2006; 2(1): 51-68. [in Persian].
41. O’ Honlon, B., & Bertolino, B.The therapists notebook on Positive Psychology, New York:Routledge. 2012.
42. Fredrickson, B. L. The value of positive emotions.American Scientist. 2003; 91(4), 330-33.
43. Khanjani M, Rezaei S. The Effectiveness of Positive psychotherapy program on Improving Psychologcal well- Being, Positive Affection and Reducing Negative Emotions of Mothes with Autism Disorders. Quarterly of Clinical Psychology Studie.2016; 7(1): 37-52.
44. Sing CY. Wong WS. Effect of optimsm on depression: The mediating and moderating role of insomnia. Joural of health psychology. 2011; 16(8): 1251-58.
45. Nikmanesh Z, Zandvakili M. The Effect of positive thinking training on quality of Life, depression, stress and anxiety in delinquent juveniles.Positive psychology research. 2015; 1(2): 52-64.
46. Seligman ME, Steen T, Park N, Peterson C. Positive psychology progress: Empirical interventions. American psychologist. 2005: 60:12-24.
47. Santos V, Paes F, PereiraV, Arias Carrión O, Silva AC, Carta MG. et al. The role of positive emotion and contributions of positive psychology in depressiontreatment: Systematic review. Clinical practice and epidemiology in mental health. 2013; (9) 2: 221-37.
48. Sin,N.L., & Lyubomirsky, S. Enhancing Well-being and all eviating depressive symptoms with positive psychology interventions: A practice friendly meta analysis. Journal of Clinical psychology. 2009; (65)2 :467–87.