1. Prunas A, Vitelli R, Agnello F, Curti E, Fazzari P, Giannini F, Hartmann D, Bini M. Defensive functioning in MtF and FtM transsexuals. Comprehensive psychiatry. 2014: 71.86
2. Narimani M, Hassanzadeh S, Abolghasemi A. The effectiveness of psychological immunization training on reducing stress, anxiety and depression in female pre-university students. Journal of School Psychology.2019:101-117. [Persian]
3. Beck AT, Clark DA. An information processing model of anxiety: Automatic and strategic processes. Behaviour research and therapy. 1997: 35(1):49-58.
4. Budge SL, Adelson JL, Howard KA. Anxiety and depression in transgender individuals: The roles of transition status, loss, social support, and coping. Journal of consulting and clinical psychology. 2013: (3):545.
5. Hoffman B. The interaction of drug use, sex work, and HIV among transgender women. Substance Use and Misuse. 2014: (1-2):1–6.
6. Burnes TR, Singh AA, Harper AJ, Harper B, Maxon-Kann W, Pickering DL, Hosea JU. American Counseling Association: Competencies for counseling with transgender clients. Journal of LGBT Issues in Counseling. 2010:135-159.
7. Austin A, Craig SL. Transgender affirmative cognitive behavioral therapy: Clinical considerations and applications. Professional Psychology: Research and Practice. 2015: (1): 21.
8. Preciado A, D'Anna-Hernandez K. Acculturative stress is associated with trajectory of anxiety symptoms during pregnancy in Mexican-American women. J Anxiety Disord. 2017: (3):28-30.
9. Ali A, Al Sinawi H, Al Alawi M. Gender dysphoria in an Omani female. International Journal of Nutrition, Pharmacology, Neurological Diseases. 2016: (2):97.
10. Cretella MA. Gender dysphoria in children and suppression of debate. Journal of american Physicians and Surgeons. 2016: (2):50-54.
11. Boden MT, Irons JG, Feldner MT, Bujarski S, Bonn-Miller MO. An investigation of relations among quality of life and individual facets of emotional awareness and mindfulness. Mindfulness. 2015: 6(4):70-77
12. postpartum depression: A systematic review of maternal and infant outcomes. Womens Health (Lond). 2019: (15):174-178.
13. American Psychiatric Association, Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, Fifth Edition. ast updated: 02/23/2019
14. National Institutes of Health—National Library of Medicine Khanipour H, Borjali A, Mohammadkhani P, Sohrabi F. Effectiveness of Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy on Reducing Depression and Rumination Symptoms in Individuals with a Major Depression Record: A SingleCase Design, Journal of Clinical Psychology. 2012; 2(7), 31-48. [Persian].
15. Williams M, Penman D. Mindfulness: a practical guide to finding peace in a frantic world. Hachette UK; 2011.
16. Ghomri Kivi H, Maghsoud Nader, Savari H and Ismaili M. The Effectiveness of Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy and Mindfulness Therapy on Mental Health. Social Health. 2014; 4(12), 33-49. [Persian].
17. Firoozi A, Eidai Baigi M, and Khajeeddin N. Comparison of Psychological Characteristics of Two Patients with Sexual Identity Disorder, Scientific Journal of Forensic Medicin, 2014; 9(4), 365-359. [Persian].
18. Levey, R., & Curfman, W.C. Sexual and Gender Identity Disorder. Science, 2004 30(6), 1034-1037.
19. Lovibond PF, Lovibond SH. The structure of negative emotional states: Comparison of the Depression Anxiety Stress Scales (DASS) with the Beck Depression and Anxiety Inventories. Behaviour research and therapy. 1995: 33(3):335-343.
20. Asghari Moghaddam M, Saad F, Dibajnia P, Zanganeh J. Preliminary Investigation of the Validity and Reliability of Depression, Anxiety and Stress Scales (DASS) in Non-Clinical Samples, Daneshvar Behavior. 2008; 31(4), 12-39. [Persian].
21. Farnam A, Farhang S, Bakhshipour A, Niknam E. The five factor model of personality in mixed anxiety–depressive disorder and effect on therapeutic response. Asian journal of psychiatry. 2011 Dec 1;4(4):255-7. [Persian].
22. Khodayarifard, M., Alavinejad, S., Sajjadi-Anari, S., & Zandi, S. (2017). "Efficacy of family therapy combined with CBT techniques on treatment of sexual variety seeking". Rooyesh-e- Ravanshenasi Journal, 5(4), 85-116. [Persian].
23. Khodayarifard M, Mohammadi M R, Abedini Y. Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy with Emphasis on Spiritual Therapy in Treatment of Transsexualism: A Case Study. IJPCP. 2004; 9 (3):12-21. [Persian].
24. Schmertz SK, Masuda A, Anderson PL. Cognitive processes mediate the relation between mindfulness and social anxiety within a clinical sample. Journal of clinical psychology. 2012: (3):362-371.
25. Auerbach JG, Gross-Tsur V, Manor O, Shalev RS. Emotional and behavioral characteristics over a six-year period in youths with persistent and nonpersistent dyscalculia. Journal of learning disabilities. 2008: (3):263-73.
26. Dadsetn, P. Transformational Disease Psychology: From Childhood to Adulthood. Asian journal of psychiatry. 2001: 2(3):15-17. [Persian]
27. Setterberg S, Nissen E, Jonas W, Niemi M. Perinatal stress, anxiety and depression: Effects of a MBCP intervention on mother-infant interaction. Eur Psychiatry. 2017; 41:30-39.
28. Zareipour MA, Sadaghianifar A, Amirzehni J, Parsnezhad M, Rahnema VA. Exploring of depression, anxiety and stress in pregnant women referred to health centers of urmia. Rahavard Salamat. 2018: 3(2):20-30. [Persian].
29. Beattie J, Hall H, Biro MA, East C, Lau R. Effects of mindfulness on maternal stress, depressive symptoms and awareness of present moment experience: A pilot randomised trial. Midwifery 2017: (50):174-83.
30. Westerneng M, Witteveen AB, Warmelink JC, Spelten E, Honig A, de Cock P. Pregnancy-specific anxiety and its association with background characteristics and health-related behaviors in a low-risk population. Compr Psychiat. 2017: (75): 6-13.