1. Rajabi G, Gashtil K, Amanallahi A. The relationship between self-compassion and depression with mediating's thought rumination and worry in female nurses. Iran Journal of Nursing. 2016 Apr; 29(99): 10-21.
2. Candeloro JM, Caromano FA. Efeito de um programa de hidroterapia na flexibilidade e na força muscular de idosas. Revista brasileira de fisioterapia. 2007; 11(4): 303-9.
3. Heckhausen J, Wrosch C, Schulz R. A motivational theory of life-span development. Psychological review. 2010 Jan; 117(1): 32.
4. Meléndez JC, Satorres E, Redondo R, Escudero J, Pitarque A. Wellbeing, resilience, and coping: Are there differences between healthy older adults, adults with mild cognitive impairment, and adults with Alzheimer-type dementia?. Archives of Gerontology and Geriatrics. 2018 Jul 1; 77: 38-43.
5. Ryff CD, Keyes CL. The structure of psychological well-being revisited. Journal of personality and social psychology. 1995 Oct; 69(4): 719.
6. Mahmoud Alilou M, Bayat A, and Hosseini E. Surveying the psychological well-being components of heart patients referred to Ekbatan hospital of Hamedan, in association with gender, age and education in 2012. Razi Journal of Medical Sciences. 2016 Jan 10; 22(139): 35-45.
7. Ranjbar Noushari F, Basharpoor S, Hajloo N, Narimani M. The Effect of Positive Psychology Intervention and Integrative Training of Emotional Competencies on Social, Emotional and Psychological Well-Being: A Comparative Study. Soc Cog. 2018; 6(2): 21-38.
8. Sayadi SM, Hojatkhah SM, Rashidi A. The effectiveness of positive thinking skills on enhancement of psychological well-being and decreased of loneliness in elderly women.
9. Bolier L, Haverman M, Westerhof GJ, Riper H, Smit F, Bohlmeijer E. Positive psychology interventions: a meta-analysis of randomized controlled studies. BMC public health. 2013 Dec; 13(1): 119.
10. Lyubomirsky S, Layous K. How do simple positive activities increase well-being? Current
directions in psychological science. 2013 Feb; 22(1): 57-62.
11. Seligman ME, Steen TA, Park N, Peterson C. Positive psychology progress: empirical validation of interventions. American psychologist. 2005 Jul; 60(5): 410.
12. Carr A. Positive psychology: The science of happiness and human strengths. Routledge; 2011.
13. Pashang S, Ahadi H. Elderly psychology. Tehran: Sarafraz; 2016.
14. Bayani AA, Mohammad Koochekya A, Bayani A. Reliability and validity of Ryff’s psychological well-being scales. Iranian journal of psychiatry and clinical psychology. 2008 Aug 10; 14(2): 146-51.
15. Hosseinian S. Ethics in counseling psychology. Tehran: kamale Tarbiat; 2016.
16. Movaheddi Y, Babapoorkheyrodin J, Movahedi M. The effectiveness of group hope therapy on hope and psychological well-being of students. Sch psyc.2014; 3 (1): 116-130.
17. Bowling A. Do older and younger people differ in their reported well-being? A national survey of adults in Britain. Family practice. 2011 Apr 1; 28(2): 145-55.
18. Siedlecki KL, Salthouse TA, Oishi S, Jeswani S. The relationship between social support and subjective well-being across age. Social indicators research. 2014 Jun 1; 117(2): 561-76.
19. Meléndez JC, Satorres E, Cujiño MA, Reyes MF. Big Five and psychological and subjective well-being in Colombian older adults. Archives of gerontology and geriatrics. 2019 May 1; 82: 88-93.
20. Tauber‐Gilmore M, Addis G, Zahran Z, Black S, Baillie L, Procter S, Norton C. The views of older people and health professionals about dignity in acute hospital care. Journal of clinical nursing. 2018 Jan; 27(1-2): 223-34.
21. Morris DL. An exploration of elders' perceptions of power and well-being (Doctoral dissertation, Case Western Reserve University). 1991.
22. Davies N. Promoting healthy ageing: the importance of lifestyle. Nursing Standard (through 2013). 2011 Jan 12; 25(19): 43.
23. Bayer T, Tadd W, Krajcik S. Dignity: the voice of older people. Quality in Ageing and Older Adults. 2005 Jun 1; 6(1): 22.
24. Woolhead G, Calnan M, Dieppe P, Tadd W. Dignity in older age: what do older people in the United Kingdom think? Age and ageing. 2004 Mar 1; 33(2): 165-70.
25. Nouri A, Esmaeili R, Torab TA, Amin M. Dignity in Older People: A Systematic Review of Studies. 2017.
26. Tabari F, Khaghanizade M, Dehghan-Nayeri N, Najafi-Mehri S. Explain the concept of autonomy in the maintain dignity elderly: a qualitative study. Iranian Journal of Nursing Research. 2016 Aug 10; 11(3): 17-27.
27. Moradinejad S, Sahbaee F, Nakavand M, Zare M. The Effect of reminiscence therapy on elderly mental health. Iranian Journal of Ageing. 2010 Oct 10; 5(3):0-.
28. Sadri Damirchi E, Ghomi M, Esmaeli Ghazi Valoii F. Effectiveness of life review group therapy on psychological well-being and the life expectancy of elderly women. Iranian Journal of Ageing. 2017 Dec 10; 12(3): 312-25.
29. Hernandez R, Bassett SM, Boughton SW, Schuette SA, Shiu EW, Moskowitz JT. Psychological well-being and physical health: Associations, mechanisms, and future directions. Emotion Review. 2018 Jan; 10(1): 18-29.