1. Lavelle B, Smock PJ. Divorce and women’s risk of health insurance loss. Journal of health and social behavior. 2012; 53(4): 413-431.
2. Gahler M. To divorce is to die a bit a longitudinal study of marital disrupt and psychological distress among Swedish women and men. The Family Journal Counseling and Therapy for Couples and Families. 2016; 14(4): 372-82.
3. Garner CN. The reality of divorce: A study of the effects of divorce on parents and their children. Liberty University Fortified Marriages Ministry. 2008.
4. Gottman JM. What predicts divorce? The relationship between marital processes and marital outcomes. Psychology Press. 2014.
5. Murray CJ, Lopez AD. Global mortality, disability, and the contribution of risk factors. Global Burden of Disease Study. The lancet. 1997; 349(9063): 1436-1442.
6. Kaplan HI, Sadock BJ, Sadock VA, Ruiz P, Pataki CS, Sussman N. Sipnosis de psiquiatría: ciencias de la conducta, psiquiatría clínica. 2015.
7. Tajvar S, Khorasgani F. The effectiveness of acceptance and commitment (ACT) treatment on depression and spiritual wellbeing in Shahrekord blind girls. A Journal of Modern Psychology Research. 2016; 44: 75-88. [Persian]
8. Gazal M, Souza LD, Fucolo BA, Wiener CD, Silva RA, Pinheiro RT, Kaster MP. The impact of cognitive behavioral therapy on IL-6 levels in unmedicated women experiencing the first episode of depression: a pilot study. Psychiatry research. 2013; 209(3): 742-745.
9. Hammen C. Stress and depression. Annu Rev Clin Psychol. 2005; 1: 293-319.
10. Nasiri M, Mokhtari N, Mashof T, et al. Determinants of quality of life for hemodialysis patients from the perspective of patients and nurses. J Guilan U Med Sci. 2003; 4(6-7): 27-32. [Persian]
11. Shafipor V, Jafary H, Shafipor L. Relationship between stress intensity quality of life in hemodialysis patients in Saricity hospitals in 2007. J Med Sci Sabzevar. 2007; 16(3): 155-60. [Persian]
12. Lucas-Carrasco R, Eser E, Hao Y, McPherson KM, Green A, Kullmann L, Group TWD. The Quality of Care and Support (QOCS) for people with disability scale: development and psychometric properties. Research in developmental disabilities. 2011; 32(3): 1212-1225.
13. Chachamovich E, Fleck M, Laidlaw K, Power M. Impact of major depression and subsyndromal symptoms on quality of life and attitudes toward aging in an international sample of older adults. The Gerontologist. 2008; 48(5): 593-602.
14. Koenig H. GReligious versus conventional psychotherapy for major depression in patients with chronic medical illness: rationale, methods, and preliminary results. Depression research and treatment. 2012.
15. Yaghoobi Nasrabadi M, Mohammadi K, Ahmadzadeh Gh. The effect of cognitive-behavioral group therapy on reducing depression and anxiety in patients with mood disorder. Psychiatry and Clinical Psychology of Iran. 2003; 9(2): 64-56. [Persian].
16. Alipour A, Afrooz Gh, Vali'I J. Effect of Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy on Depression. General Health and Adaptation of Depressed Deaf Married Women. Master's thesis. 2009; Tehran: Payame Noor University. [Persian]
17. Talaei A, Kimay S, Fatemi M. The effect of cognitive-behavioral group therapy on depression in infertile women. Women, Obstetrics Infertility. 1393; 17(94): 9-1. [Persian]
18. Ranjbar F, Ashk Torab T, Dadgari A. Evaluating Effectiveness of cognitive-behavioral therapy in group therapy on depression rate. Journal of Shahid Sadoughi University of Medical Sciences Yazd. 2010; 18(4): 299-308
19. Khalidian M, Kamrizerin H, Jalalian A. Effectiveness of cognitive-behavioral group therapy on depression in addicted people. Addiction Research. 1393; 8(29): 88-78. [Persian]
20. Larijani Z, Hosni F, Mohammad Khani P, Mahmoudi Gh. Comparison of the Effectiveness of Cognitive Therapy Based on the Presence of Mind and Metacognitive Therapy in Students with Depression Symptoms, Positive and Negative Meta-cognitive Beliefs about Rhymes and Avoidance Experiences, Psychological Studies. 1993; 10(2): 50-27.
21. Bahrami F, Oulia N, Fatehizadeh M. Marital enrichment training. Tehran, Iran: Danjeh Publications. 2013. [Persian].
22. Bowling TK, Hill CN, Jencius M. An overview of marriage enrichment. The Family Journal. 2005; 13(1): 87-94.
23. Koivumaa H, Honkanen R, Koskenvuo M, Viinamäki H, Kaprio J. Life dissatisfaction as a predictor of fatal injury in a 20-year followup. Acta Psychiatr Scand. 2002; 105(6): 44-50.
24. Scuka RF. Relationship enhancement therapy. NewYork: Taylor and Francis Group. 2005.
25. Accordino MP, Guerney BG. The empirical validation of relationship enhancement couple and family therapies. In: Cain DJ, Seeman J, editors. Humanistic psychotherapies: Handbook of research and practice. Washington: American Psychological Association. 2002.
26. Wells A, Fisher P, Myers S, Wheatley J, Patel T, Brewin CR. Metacognitive therapy in recurrent and persistent depression: A multiple-baseline study of a new treatment. Cognitive Therapy and Research. 2009; 33(3): 291-300.
27. Nassiri h. Evaluation of the validity and reliability of the World Health Organization Quality of Life Scale (WHOQOL-BREF) and its Iranian version, Proceedings of the Third Seminar on Mental Health of Students. 2006.
28. Nejat S, Montazeri A, Halakouee C, Nayini KM, Majdezadeh R. Standardization of World Health Organization Quality of Life Questionnaire (WHOQOL BREF) Persian translation and psychometric evaluation. Journal of School of Public Health and Institute of Public Health Research. 2006; 4 (4): 1-12.
29. Beck AT, Steer RA, Garbin MG. Psychometric properties of the Beck Depression Inventory: Twenty-five years of evaluation. Clinical Psychology Review. 1988; 8: 77-100.
30. Fati L. Conceptual structures emotional states and cognitive processing of emotional. Information: comparing two conceptual frameworks. PhD in Clinical Psychology, Tehran Psychiatric Institute. 2003.
31. Hawton C. Therapy for psychiatric problems. Trans Ghasem zadeh H. Tehran: Arjmand. 2003; 314-47. [Persian]
32. Dattilio F. MCognitive-behavioral therapy with couples and families: a comprehensive guide. New York: Guilford Press. 2010.
33. Kaviani H, Hatami N, Shafieabadi A. EThe impact of mindfulness-based cognitive therapy on the quality of life in non-clinically depressed people. Advances in Cognitive Science. 2008. [Persian]
34. Rahmani S, Talepasand S, Ghanbary-Motlagh A. Comparison of Effectiveness of the Metacognition Treatment and the Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction Treatment on Global and Specific Life Quality of Women with Breast Cancer. Iranian journal of cancer prevention. 2014. 7(4), 184-196. [Persian]
35. Shakeri M, Parhoon H, Mohammadkhani S, Hasani J, Parhoon K. Effectiveness of the Metacognition Therapy on Depressive Symptoms and Quality of Life of Patients with Major Depression Disorder. 2015. [Persian]
36. Wells A, fisher p, Samuel M. Trishnapatel.Chris & brewin. Meta- cognitive therapy in Recurrent and persistent Depression.2008
37. Wells A, Sembi S. Metacognitive therapy for PTSD: A preliminary investigation of a new brief treatment. Journal of Behavior Therapy and Experimental Psychiatry. 2004; 35(4): 307-318.
38. Guerney BG, Scuka RF. Relationship enhancement program: Auxiliary manual. 3rd ed. Bethesda: Ideals. 2014.
39. Wells A. Matthews, G. Attention and emotion: A clinical perspective. Hove, UK: Erlbaum. 1994.