1. Fonagy P. Thinking about thinking: some clinical and theoretical considerations in the treatment of aborderline patient. Int J Psychoanal. 1991; 72: 639–56.
2. Fonagy P, Luyten P, Bateman A, Gergely G, Strathearn L, Target M, et al. Attachment and personalitypathology. In: Clarkin JF, Fonagy P, Gabbard GO, editors. Psychodynamic psychotherapy for personalitydisorders A clinical handbook. Washington, DC: American Psychiatric Publishing. 2010; 37–87.
3. Bateman AW, Fonagy P. Psychotherapy for borderline personality disorder: mentalization-basedtreatment.Oxford, UK: Oxford University Press. 2004.
4. Luyten P, Fonagy P, Lemma A, Target M. Depression. In: Bateman A, Fonagy P, editors. Handbookofmentalizing in mental health practice Washington, DC: American Psychiatric Association. 2012; 385.
5. Skårderud F. Eating one's words, part III: Mentalisation-based psychotherapy for anorexia nervosa—an outline for a treatment and training manual. Eur Eat Disord Rev. 2007; 15(5): 323–39. doi: 10.1002/erv.817PMID: 17701977
6. Fonagy P, Target M, Steele H, Steele M. Reflective-functioning manual, version 5.0, for application to adult attachment interviews. London: University College London. 1998 Jul; 161-2.
7. Fonagy P. Affect regulation, mentalization and the development of the self. Routledge. 2018 Apr 24.
8. Slade A, Holmes J. Attachment and psychotherapy. Current opinion in psychology. 2019 Feb 1; 25: 152-6.
9. Debbané M. Anthony Bateman, MA, FRCPsych. Handbook of Mentalizing in Mental Health Practice. 2019 Apr 18; 417.
10. Malda‐Castillo J, Browne C, Perez‐Algorta G. Mentalization‐based treatment and its evidence‐base status: A systematic literature review. Psychology and Psychotherapy: Theory, Research and Practice. 2018 Aug 9.
11. Walter, H., and S. Mohnke. Mentalizing and psychopathology in schizophrenia, depression, and social anxiety. 2015; 183-9.
12. Fonagy P, Luyten P, Moulton-Perkins A, Lee YW, Warren F, Howard S, Ghinai R, Fearon P, Lowyck B. Development and validation of a self-report measure of mentalizing: The reflective functioning questionnaire. PLoS One. 2016 Jul 8;11(7): e0158678.
13. Fonagy P, Target M, Steele H, Steele M. Reflective-Functioning manual: Version 5 for application to adult attachment interviews. 1998.
14. Morandotti N, Brondino N, Merelli A, Boldrini A, De Vidovich GZ, Ricciardo S, Abbiati V, Ambrosi P, Caverzasi E, Fonagy P, Luyten P. The Italian version of the Reflective Functioning Questionnaire: Validity data for adults and its association with severity of borderline personality disorder. PloS one. 2018 Nov 1; 13(11): e0206433.
15. Badoud D, Luyten P, Fonseca-Pedrero E, Eliez S, Fonagy P, Debbané M. The French version of the Reflective Functioning Questionnaire: validity data for adolescents and adults and its association with non-suicidal self-injury. PloS one. 2015 Dec 29; 10(12): e0145892.
16. Brown KW, Ryan RM. Perils and promise in defining and measuring mindfulness: Observations from experience. Clinical Psychology: Science and Practice. 2004 Sep; 11(3): 242-8.
17. Manshadi ZD, Taghavi SM. The Comparison of Dimensions of Perfectionism Conceptual between Cosmetic Surgery Applicants and Normal Individuals. [Persian].
18. Nejati V, Zabihzade A, Maleki GH, Mohseni M.Social Cognitive Impairment in Patients with Major Depression: Evidence from the Eye-Reading Test. Journal of Applied Psychology, l. 6; 4(24), Winter 2013; 57-70. [Persian].
19. Mykletun A, Stordal E, Dahl AA. Hospital Anxiety and Depression (HAD) scale: factor structure, item analyses and internal consistency in a large population. The British journal of psychiatry. 2001 Dec; 179(6): 540-4.
20. Montazeri A,Vahdaninia M,Ebrahimi M,Jarvandi S. The hospital anxiety and depression scale (HADS):translation and validation study of the Iranian version.health qual life outcomes. 2003 Apr; 28: 1:14
21. Shaver P, Hazan C. Being lonely, falling in love. Journal of Social Behavior and Personality. 1987; 2(2): 105.
22. Besharat, M., Farahmand H. The mediating role of difficulties in emotion regulation on the relationship between attachment pathologies and symptoms of depression and anxiety." (2017); 7-16. [Persian].
23. Besharat, M.A, Madani M, Pourhosein RThe moderating role of positive and negative affectson the relationship between attachment styles and marital problems.Journal of Psychoscience. 2014; 21: 13(49). [Persian]..
24. Fonagy P, Luyten P. A developmental, mentalization-based approach to the understanding and treatment of borderline personality disorder. Development and psychopathology. 2009 Nov; 21(4): 1355-81.