1. Fox E, Melamed. E., Frohman. E. Diagnosis and monitoring of patient with Multiple sclerosis. practical Neology. www.practicalNeology.com. 2018, 17, (6).
2. Dewald JF, Meijer AM, Oort FJ, Kerkhof GA, Bogels SM. The influence of sleep quality, sleep duration and sleepiness on school performance in children and adolescents: A meta-analytic review. Sleep Med Rev. 2010; 14:179-89.
3. Boysan M, Merey Z, Kalafat T, Kağan M. Validation of a brief version of the dysfunctional beliefs and attitudes about sleep scale in Turkish sample. Procedia- Social and Behavioral Sciences. 2010; 5: 314-7.
4. Schwartz D R, Carney C E. Mediators of cognitive behavioral therapy for insomnia: A review of randomized controlled trials and secondary analysis studies. Clinical Psychology Review. 2012; 32 (7): 664- 75.
5. Brass SD, Duquette P, Proulx-Therrien J, Auerbach S. Sleep disorders in patients with multiple sclerosis. Sleep Med Rev.2010; 14(2): 121-9.
6. Kaminska M, Kimoff RJ, Benedetti A, Robinson A, Bar-Or A, Lapierre Y, et al. Obstructive sleep apnea is associated with fatigue in multiple sclerosis. Mult Scler. 2012; 18(8): 1159-69.
7. Razazian1 N, Najafi F, Mahdavi P, Aghaei A. Prevalence of sleep disorders in patients with multiple sclerosis. J Mazand Univ Med Sci. 2014; 23(110): 219-24. [Persian].
8. Rahmani1 F, Mehrabian T. Effectiveness of cognitive behavior therapy on cognitive and emotional variables on insomnia in students of the University of Kurdistan in 2016. cientific-Research, Journal of Shahed University. 25th Year, 2018; No.133: 39 - 49. [Persian].
9. Martires J, Zeidler M. The value of mindfulness meditation in the treatment of insomnia. Curr Opin Pulm Med. 2015; 21(6): 547-52.
10. Jeffrey M, Greeson, H, Zarrin, Moria J, Smoski, Jeffrey G, Brantley, Thomas R, Lynch, Daniel M, et al.Mindfulness Meditation Targets Tran diagnostic Symptoms Implicated in Stress-Related Disorders: Understanding Relationships between Changes in Mindfulness, Sleep Quality, and Physical Symptoms. Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine. Article ID 4505191, 2018; 10 pages. https://doi.org/10.1155/2018/4505191.
11. Bamber MD, Schneider JK. Mindfulness-based mediation to decrease stress and anxiety in college students: A narrative synthesis of the research. Edu Res Rev. 2016; 18: 1-32.
12. Alhassan A, et al. A survey on depression among infertile women in Ghana. BMC Women’s Health. 2014; 14:42. [PMC free article] [PubMed].
13. Ong JC, Manber R, Segal Z, Xia Y, Shapiro S, Wyatt JK. A randomized controlled trial of mindfulness meditation for chronic insomnia. Sleep. 2014; 37(9):1553-63.
14. Zhang JX, Liu XH, Xie XH, Zhao D, Shan MS, Zhang XL, Kong XM, Cui H. Mindfulness-based stress reduction for chronic insomnia in adults older than 75 years: a randomized, controlled, single-blind clinical trial. Explore: The Journal of Science and Healing. 2015; 11(3): 180-5.
15. Shafaat N, Makvand Hosseini Sh, Rezaei A.M. Effectiveness of Multi components Cognitivebehavioral Therapy on Insomnia Intensity and Quality of sleep of Breast Cancer Patients after Surgery. Research in Psychological Health. 2017; 11, 2, 19-33. [Persian].
16. Jalali D, Aghaei A, Solati SK. Comparing the effectivness of Natived Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy (nMBCT) according to Iranian- Islamic culture and Cognitive- Behavioral Therapy (CBT) on blood pressure. J Shahrekord Univ Med Sci. 2017; 18(6): 125-139. [Persian].
17. De Bruin EJ, Bögels SM, Oort FJ, Meijer AM. Efficacy of cognitive behavioral therapy for insomnia in adolescents: a randomized controlled trial with internet therapy, group therapy and a waiting list condition. SLEEP. 2015; 38(12):1913–1926.
18. Norell-Clarke A, Nyander E, Jansson-Fröjmark M. Sleepless in Sweden: a single subject study of effects of cognitive therapy for insomnia on three adolescents. Behav Cogn Psychother. 2011; 39:367–74.
19. Abdollahi A, Nazari A. M, Darhag M, Behnammoghadam M. The Effectiveness of Cognitive Behavioral group Therapy on Symptoms of insomina of students. Danesh Armaghan. 2015; 20 (1). [Persian].
20. Aghajani Afjadi A. Effectiveness of cognitive-mindedness-based therapy on sleep quality and quality of life of students in Shahid Chamran University has poor sleep quality. The university of Ahvaz Shahid Chamran. (Mo): Ahvaz Univ, Iran. 2010. [Persian].
21. Ford DE, Kamerow DB. Epidemiologic study of sleep disturbances and psychiatric disorders: An opportunity for prevention?. JAMA. 1989; 262(11): 1479-84.
22. Farahbakhsh A, Dehghani F. Effectiveness ofMindfulness therapy on sleep quality and clinical Health on women with insomnia. Health Tanin. 2016; 4(3). [Persian].
23.Antoni MH, Ironson G, Schneiderman N. (2007). Cognitive- behavioral stress management. Oxford University Press.
24. Baer R.A.(2006). Mindfulness-based treatment approaches: clinicians guide to
evidence base and application. usa: academic press is an imprint of Elsevier.
25. Merkel, B, Butzkueven, H, Traboulsee, AL. Timing of high-efficacy therapy in relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis: A systematic review. Autoimmun Rev. 2017; 16: 658–665.
26. Gu J, Strauss C, Bond R, Cavanagh K. (2015). How do mindfulness- based cognitive therapy and mindfulness-based stress reduction improve mental health and wellbeing? A systematic review and meta-analysis of mediation studies. Clinical Psychology Review, vol. 37, pp. 1–12 .
27.Janette. G. (2018). Best mindfulness exercises. January 5. mindfulness exercises4u.org.
28. Fix, R.L. and Fix, S.T.(2013). The effects of mindfulness-based treatments for aggression: a critical review. Aggression Violent Behavioural, 18(2): 219–227