2. Golchin Rod K. Comparison of Brain Self-efficacy Behavioral Systems and Thinking Strategies in People with and without Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder and Their Relationship. Master thesis. Department of General Psychology, University of Guilan. 2015.
3. Bozorg M. Evaluation of distress tolerance, anxiety sensitivity and alexithymia in obsessive-compulsive disorder. M.Sc., Department of General Psychology, Shiraz University. 2015.
4. Qasimzadeh H, Reyes T, Karmaqdiri N, Firouzi Khojast Far R. Meysam A, Nasehi A, et al. Investigating the Impact of the Disturbance of the Role of Obsessive Compulsive Disorder with Symptoms of Depression Symptoms and Symptoms of Depression Symptoms on Sexual Function. Research in Medicine. 2015; 39(4): 195-200. [Persian].
5. Khanjani Z, Ismaili Anamq B, Gholamzadeh M. The role of parenting styles in predicting anxiety thoughts and obsessive-compulsive symptoms of adolescents. Journal of Shahid Sadoughi University of Medical Sciences, Yazd. 2012; 20(1): 38-9. [Persian].
6. Yarbo J, Mahaffey B, Abramowiz J, Kashdan TB(2013). Recollections of parent-child relationships, attachment insecurity, and obsessive-compulsive beliefs. Pers Individ Dif. 54(3): 355-60.
7. Evangelical preacher, Robab. Khanjani, Zeinab and Babapour Kheyreddin, Jalil (2012). Differentiation of major depressive disorder and obsessive-compulsive disorder with the healthy group: the role of personality factors. Urmia Medical Journal, Twenty-third Volume, No. 4, pp. 364- 378.
8. Altintas E, Taskintuna N. Factors Associated with Depression in Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder: A Cross-Sectional Study. Noro Psikiyatr Ars
. 2015, 54(2): 346–353.
9. Clark David; Furborn, Christopher Knowledge and Practices of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy. Translated by: Hossein Kaviani. Tehran: Institute of Cognitive Studies. 2001.
10. Houghton K. Cognitive behavioral therapy. Translated by: Habibollah Qasimzadeh Tehran: Arjmand Publications. 2006.
11. Mohammadzadeh A. Dependent Depression with Subgroups of Obsessive Compulsive Disorder in non-clinical samples. 2009. 12(46): 13-50. [Persian]
12. Shaker A, Hemili N. Comparison of attachment styles and transplantation with parents in patients with obsessive-compulsive disorder, general anxiety and depression. Journal of Pars University of Medical Sciences (Jahrom). 2011, 9(3): 20-29. [Persian]
13. Baker C.N, Horger M. Parental childrearing strategies influence self-regulation, socio emotional adjustment, and psychopathology in early adulthood: Evidence from a retrospective cohort study. Personality and Individual Differences. 2012, 52, 800-805.
14. Kochaki Ravandi M, Monirpur N, Arj A. The role of attachment styles, the quality of thematic relations and the power of Ego in predicting irritable bowel syndrome. Two-letter scientific paper Feyz. 2014, 19(3): 231-241. [Persian]
15. Hassanpour m, Aslani F, Goodarzi V. The Effectiveness of Teaching Emotional Skills on Mothers in Reducing Embarrassing Attachment and Behavioral Problems in Elementary School Students in Isfahan. Journal of Research in Behavioral Sciences, 2014, 13(2): 625-630. [Persian]
16. Rezaei AM, Abdollahi M, Akbari Bloodbangan A, Benevolent N. Comparison of attachment styles in the elderly living in a nursing home, Case study: Semnan city. Quarterly Journal of Nursing, Nursing, 2013, 9-21. [Persian]
17. Linley P.A, Joseph S. Positive change following trauma and adversity: A review. J Trauma Stress. 2004, 17, 11-21
18. Messengers, Fatima. Freeware, Parviz. Farahani, Hojatollah and Ghorbani, Nima. Psychometric properties of the Persian version of Bell's thematic relations scale. Two Quarterly Journal of Clinical Psychology and Personality (Daneshvar Behavior). 2016, 15(2): 204-193. [Persian]
19. Zaki MA. Youth Social Alienation (Case Study: Female and Female Students of Isfahan University). Youth Research, Culture and Society. 2009, 3: 51-25. [Persian]
20. Afshari Z, Rakhshani M. study of mental health related factors among students of zabol University of medical sciences. Journal of psychiatry Neyshabour. 2014, 2(3): 28_36
21. Farahbakhsh S, Gholamrezaee S, Nikpey I. investigations of students mental health in relation to educational factors, journal of mental health principles. 2007, 33(8): 61_66
22. Houghton, Keith et al. (1989). Cognitive behavioral therapy. Translated by: Habibollah Qasimzadeh (2006). Tehran: Arjmand Publications.
23. Mohammadzadeh, Ali (2010). Co-occurrence of depression with subtypes of obsessive-compulsive disorder in nonclinical samples. Article 5, Volume 12, Number 46, Page 13-506.
24. Hooman H. Structural equations using LISREL software. Samt publication. 2005,
25. Giti Shams K, Ismaili Y, Ebrahim Khani N. Amin Monash A. Validity and Reliability of the Persian Version of the Padua Questionnaire (Correctional of the Washington State University) in the Healthy Iranian Students' Population. New Cognitive Science. 2014, 12: 16-1. [Persian]
26. Dadfar, Mahboubeh. The comorbidity of personality disorders in obsessive-compulsive disorder patients and their comparison with normal individuals. Tehran Psychiatric Institute. (1997)
27. Mohammad Ali Pour Z, Rostami M, Ghaem Maghami M. Relationship between attachment styles and high-risk behaviors. Quarterly Journal of Addiction Research. 2010, 4(15): 83-90. [Persian]. [Persian]
28. Bell, M.D. Bell Object Relations and Reality Testing Inventory (BORRTI) manual. Los Angeles: Western Psychological. (1995)
29. orkhan, M. The Effectiveness of Acceptance and Commitment Therapy on Expression and Exercise Adjustment of Depressed Women's Life. Scientific-Research Papers. 2016, 13 (3): 164-147.
30. Danay Sij Z, Manshaee GR, Nadi M. Effectiveness of group therapy plan on attachment styles (safe, insecure anxiety and insecure avoidance) and symptoms of patients with obsessive-compulsive disorder. Journal of Birjand University of Medical Sciences. 2018, 25 (3): 181-192. [Persian]
31. Jeffrey Um, Maruyama. Principles of Structural Equation Modeling. Samad Rasoolzadeh Aghdam 2010. Tehran. Institute for Cultural and Social Studies.
32. Pakofteh N, Akhlaghi H. Relationship between attachment styles, defense mechanisms and rumination with obsessive beliefs in women in Tehran. The growth of psychology. 2017, 6 (4): 197-216. [Persian]
33. Rickelt E. The relation between depressive and obsessive-compulsive symptoms in obsessive-compulsive disorder: Results from a large, naturalistic follow-up study. Journal of Affective Disorders, 2016, 203:PP 241-247.
35. Lee SL. The Mediating Role of Depressive Symptom Severity in the Relationship between Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder and Quality of Life. Article (PDF Available) in Asian Social Science. 2014, 11(1):97-102
36. Anholt G E, Aderka I M. The impact of depression on the treatment of obsessive–compulsive disorder: Results from a 5-year follow-up. Journal of Affective Disorders. 2011, 135 (1): 201-207.
37. Briggs ES, Price IR. The relationship between adverse childhood experience and obsessive-compulsive symptoms and beliefs: The role of anxiety, depression, and experiential avoidance. Journal of Anxiety Disorders. 2009, 23(8): 1037-1046.
38. Gross J. Antecedent and response focused emotion regulation: divergent consequences for experience, expression, and physiology. Journal of personality and social psychology. 1998, 74, 224-