of Couples. Journal Management System. 2013 Nov; 8 (32): 189-203. [Persian]
1. Moghtader L. The effectiveness of mindfulness-based cognitive therapy in reducing rumination, dysfunctional attitude and negative automatic thoughts in patients with generalized anxiety disorders. The Journal of Urmia University of Medical Sciences. 2016; 27(9): 825-35. [Persian]
2. Dowlati Y, Segal ZV, Ravindran AV, Steiner M, Stewart DE, Meyer JH. Effect of dysfunctional attitudes and postpartum state on vulnerability to depressed mood. Journal of affective disorders. 2014 Jun 1; 161: 16-20.
3. Brouwer ME, Williams AD, Forand NR, DeRubeis RJ, Bockting CL. Dysfunctional attitudes or extreme response style as predictors of depressive relapse and recurrence after mobile cognitive therapy for recurrent depression. Journal of affective disorders. 2019 Jan 15; 243: 48-54.
4. Spada MM, Nikčević AV, Moneta GB, Wells A. Metacognition as a mediator of the relationship between emotion and smoking dependence. Addictive behaviors. 2007 Oct 1; 32(10): 2120-9.
5. Keng SL, Seah ST, Tong EM, Smoski M. Effects of brief mindful acceptance induction on implicit dysfunctional attitudes and concordance between implicit and explicit dysfunctional attitudes. Behaviour research and therapy. 2016 Aug 1; 83: 1-10.
6. Ahmadi M, Zahrakar K, Davarniya R, Rezaiee M. The effectiveness of brief self-regulation couple therapy on couple burnout in couples of Saveh city. Razi Journal of Medical Sciences. 2016 Jan 10; 22(139): 64-75. [Persian]
7. Mohammadi M. Sheykh Hadi Siruii R, Garafar A, Zahrakar K, Shakarami M, Davarniya R. Effect of group cognitive behavioral couples therapy on couple burnout and divorce tendency in couples. Armaghane Danesh. 2017; 21(11): 1069-86. [Persian]
8. Ardeshiri Lordjani F, Sharifi T. Effectiveness of positivist psychotherapy on marital forgiveness and burnout in the women damaged by marital betrayal. Family Pathology, Counseling and Enrichment Journal. 2018 Sep 10; 4(1): 33-46. [Persian]
9. Karimi P, Karami J, Dehghan F. Relationship between attachment styles and conflict resolution styles and married employee's marital burnout. Quarterly Journal of Women and Society, 2014; 5 (4): 53-71. [Persian]
10. Pines AM, Neal MB, Hammer LB, Icekson T. Job burnout and couple burnout in dual-earner couples in the sandwiched generation. Social Psychology Quarterly. 2011 Dec; 74(4): 361-86.
11. Huston TL. What's love got to do with it? Why some marriages succeed and others fail. Personal Relationships. 2009 Sep; 16(3): 301-27.
12. Sedghi P, Cheraghi A. Investigating the effectiveness of mindfulness training on psychological well-being and resilience of female-headed households. Journal of Family Research. 2018; 14 (56): 549-62. [Persian]
13. Sharifi M, Fathizadeh M, Bahrami F, Jazayeri RS, Etemadi O. The Effectiveness of Mindfulness-integrated transactional analysis therapy on marital quality of women with interpersonal dependency. Journal of Women and Society. 2018; 9 (4): 177-96. [Persian]
14. Bahrammasir A, Kiyan-Ersi F. The Effectiveness of Mindfulness Training on Reduction of Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Symptoms and Increase Marital Satisfaction of Married Women. Journal of Arak University of Medical Sciences. 2019 Feb 10; 21(7): 18-27. [Persian]
15. Forouzesh Yekta F, Yaghubi H,MootabiF, Roshan R, Gholami Fesharak M, Omidi A. The Effectiveness of Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction Program on Distress, Emotion Regulation and Marital Satisfaction in Non-Maritaly Distressed Women. Clinical Psychology Studies. 2018; 8 (31): 67-90. [Persian]
16. Taherifard M, Mikaeili N. The effectiveness of cognition-based mindfulness therapy on social anxiety, resilience and emotion regulation in women victims of domestic violence. Journal of Clinical Psychology Andisheh v Raftar. 2019; 13 (51): 17-26. [Persian]
17. Deire E, Pashangian N. The Effectiveness of Couples' Mindfulness Training on Promoting the Positive Emotions of Young Couples in Bushehr. Journal of New Advances in Behavioral Sciences. 2019; 34 (2): 1-18. [Persian]
18. Metcalf CA, Dimidjian S. Extensions and mechanisms of mindfulness‐based cognitive therapy: A review of the evidence. Australian Psychologist. 2014 Oct; 49(5): 271-9.
19. Hopwood TL, Schutte NS. A meta-analytic investigation of the impact of mindfulness-based interventions on post traumatic stress. Clinical Psychology Review. 2017 Nov 1; 57: 12-20.
20. Hofmann SG, Gómez AF. Mindfulness-based interventions for anxiety and depression. Psychiatric clinics. 2017 Dec 1; 40(4): 739-49.
21. Crosswell AD, Moreno PI, Raposa EB, Motivala SJ, Stanton AL, Ganz PA, Bower JE. Effects of mindfulness training on emotional and physiologic recovery from induced negative affect. Psychoneuroendocrinology. 2017 Dec 1; 86: 78-86.
22. Kroska EB, Miller ML, Roche AI, Kroska SK, O’Hara MW. Effects of traumatic experiences on obsessive-compulsive and internalizing symptoms: The role of avoidance and mindfulness. Journal of affective disorders. 2018 Jan 1; 225: 326-36.
23. Capobianco L, Reeves D, Morrison AP, Wells A. Group metacognitive therapy vs. mindfulness meditation therapy in a transdiagnostic patient sample: a randomised feasibility trial. Psychiatry research. 2018 Jan 1; 259: 554-61.
24. Segal Z, Dimidjian S, Vanderkruik R, Levy J. A maturing mindfulness-based cognitive therapy reflects on two critical issues. Current opinion in psychology. 2019 Aug 1; 28: 218-22.
25. Yüksel A, Yılmaz EB. The effects of group mindfulness-based cognitive therapy in nursing students: A quasi-experimental study. Nurse education today. 2020 Feb 1; 85: 104-10.
26. Adam F, De Sutter P, Day J, Grimm E. A Randomized Study Comparing Video-Based Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy With Video-Based Traditional Cognitive Behavioral Therapy in a Sample of Women Struggling to Achieve Orgasm. The Journal of Sexual Medicine. 2020 Feb 1; 17(2): 312-24.
27. Rash JA, Kavanagh VA, Garland SN. A meta-analysis of mindfulness-based therapies for insomnia and sleep disturbance: moving towards processes of change. Sleep medicine clinics. 2019 Jun 1; 14(2): 209-33.
28. Semple RJ, Lee J. Mindfulness-based cognitive therapy for children. In Mindfulness-based treatment approaches 2014 Jan 1 (pp. 161-188). Academic Press.
29. Shapiro SL, Carlson LE, Astin JA, Freedman B. Mechanisms of mindfulness. Journal of clinical psychology. 2006 Mar; 62(3): 373-86.
30. Perry-Parrish C, Copeland-Linder N, Webb L, Sibinga EM. Mindfulness-based approaches for children and youth. Current problems in pediatric and adolescent health care. 2016 Jun 1; 46(6): 172-8.
31. Parsons CE, Crane C, Parsons LJ, Fjorback LO, Kuyken W. Home practice in Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy and Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction: A systematic review and meta-analysis of participants' mindfulness practice and its association with outcomes. Behaviour research and therapy. 2017 Aug 1; 95: 29-41.
32. Weissman AN, Beck AT. Development and validation of the Dysfunctional Attitude Scale: A preliminary investigation. The 62nd annual meeting of the association for the advancement of behavior therapy. Ontario, Canada. 1978 Mar; 1-33.
33. Reisi DM, Arefi M. Effectiveness of Cognitive Therapy based on Dougas model on inefficient attitudes and worry in students with Generalized Anxiety Disorder. Journal of Exceptional Children Empowerment
. 2019 fall; 10 (3): 85-95. [Persian]
34. Ebrahimi A, Moosavi SG. Development and validation of the Dysfunctional Attitude Scale-26 items: factor structure, reliability and validity in Psychiatric outpatients. scientific journal of Ilam university of medical sciences. 2013 Oct 10; 21(5): 20-8.
35. Pines A. Couple burnout: Causes and cures. Routledge; 2013 Dec. 1-27.
36. Naderi F, Eftekhar Z, Amlazadeh S. The relationship between personality traits and intimate relations with marital burnout in Wife addicted men Ahvaz 2008. Journal of Social Psychology. 2008; 4(11): 61-78.
37. Naeem S. Relationship between marital boredom, intimate relations with spouse and marital conflicts with violence against women in Ilam city [M. Sc. Dissertation]. Ahvaz, Islamic Azad University, 2008. P. 1-50. [Persian]
38. Ghamari M. The effectiveness of solution-focused counseling in decreasing different dimensions of marital conflict of dual-career couples. Journal of Family research. 2007; 5(19): 347-59. [Persian]
39. Lovas DA, Schuman-Olivier Z. Mindfulness-based cognitive therapy for bipolar disorder: A systematic review. Journal of affective disorders. 2018 Nov 1; 240: 247-61.