1. Al-Husseini Al-Madarsi SM, Firoozkoohi Rice Abadi. Analysis of Resilience Relationship with Job Involvement Dimensions. Quarterly Journal of Management Studies of Evolution. 2018;25:1-25. [persian]
2. Siebert A. How to develop resiliency stregths. Available: wwwresiliency center com. 2007.
3. Lamond AJ, Depp CA, Allison M, Langer R, Reichstadt J, Moore DJ, et al. Measurement and predictors of resilience among community-dwelling older women. Journal of psychiatric research. 2008;43(2):148-54.
4. Tugade MM, Fredrickson BL. Resilient individuals use positive emotions to bounce back from negative emotional experiences. Journal of personality and social psychology. 2004;86(2):320.
5. Connor KM, Davidson JR. Development of a new resilience scale: The Connor‐Davidsonresilience scale (CD‐RISC). Depression and anxiety. 2003; 18(2): 76-82.
6. De CarvalhoAO, Ribeiro I, Cirani CBS, Cintra RF. Organizational resilience: A comparative study between innovative and non-innovative companies based on the financial performance analysis. International Journal of Innovation. 2016;4(1):58-69.
7. McAllister M, McKinnon J. The importance of teaching and learning resilience in the health disciplines: a critical review of the literature. Nurse education today. 2009;29(4):371-9.
8. Koen MP, Van Eeden C, Wissing MP. The prevalence of resilience in a group of professional nurses. Health SA Gesondheid (Online). 2011;16(1):1-11.
9. Vasimalairaja M,Gowri J. A study on how the personality traits helps resilience level of school teachers.Paripex-Indian Journal of research.2019; 8(5): 12-18.
10. Waller MA. Resilience in ecosystemic context: Evolution of the concept. American Journal of Orthopsychiatry. 2001;71(3):290-297.
11. Atsushi O, Kanako T, Mari H, Gul S. Resilience and Big Five personality traits: A meta-analysis. Personality and Individual Differences. 2018; 127(1): 54-60.
12. Manteghi M, Tavakoli, Gholamreza, Nazari, Younes, Kameli, Alireza. The Mediating Role of Resilience and Empowerment of Employees in the Relationship between Transformational Leadership and Innovative Performance. Journal of Organizational Behavior Studies. 2017;5(17):221-47. [persian]
13. Khoshnazary S, Hosseini M, Fallahi Khoshknab M, Bakhshi E. The Effect of Emotional Intelligence (EI) Training on Nurses' Resiliency in Department
of Psychiatry. Iranian Journal of Psychiatric Nursing. 2016;3(4):28-37. [persian]
14. Mealer M, Jones J, Newman J, McFann KK, Rothbaum B, Moss M. The presence of resilience is associated with a healthier psychological profile in intensive care unit (ICU) nurses: results of a national survey. International journal of nursing studies. 2012;49(3):292-9.
15. Turner SB. The resilient nurse: an emerging concept. Nurse Leader. 2014;12(6):71-90.
16. Luthans F, Vogelgesang GR, Lester PB. Developing the psychological capital of resiliency. Human Resource Development Review. 2006;5(1):25-44.
17. Abedini A. Job stress: www.prs.arakmo.ac.ir 2013. [
18. Naseri M. Traditional Iranian Medicine and its development using the WHO guidelines. Daneshvar Medical Journal. 2009;52:5-71. [persian]
19. Yathribi SM, Fermahini Farahani, Mohsen, Kheirandish, Hossein, Asghari, Majid. Explaining the role of temperaments in education with emphasis on moral education from the perspective of Islamic scholars and Iranian traditional medicine experts. Journal of Research in Issues of Islamic Education. 2016;23(28):35-66. [persian]
20. Ibn Sina HiA. Law. 2015;1. [persian]
21. Mirabzadeh Ardakani M, Shams Ardakani, Mohammad Reza, Keshavarz, Mansour, Nazem, Ismail, Minaei, Mohammad Bagher Natural affairs and organs in the school of medicine. Journal of Islamic and Iranian Traditional Medicine. 2010;1(4). [persian]
22. Chiappelli F, Prolo P, Cajulis OS. Evidence-based research in complementary and alternative medicine I: history. Evidence-based Complementary and Alternative Medicine. 2005;2(4):453-8.
23. Ody P. The completeMedicinal Herbal, Dorling Kindersley. New York USA. 1993:110.
24. Safari MKJ, Maryam Zarr, Abdolsaleh and Khorrami, Farhad Investigating the Relationship of Five Big Personality Factors with Coldness and Mizaj of Young Girls. Journal of Islamic and Iranian Traditional Medicine. 2018;8(2):147-54. [persian]
25. Shafizadeh SoG. The Relationship between Resilience and the Big Five Personality Factors in Isfahan Mobarak City. Knowledge and Research in Applied Psychology. 2013;13. [persian]
26. Saadatazhar. Hamidreza SA, Karimi. Rohallah. Investigating the Relationship between Personality Traits and Resilience in the Staff of Special Brigade of Naja. Najah Human Resources Quarterly. 2015;9(38). [persian]
27. Agaibi CE, Wilson JP. Trauma, PTSD, and resilience: A review of the literature. Trauma, Violence, & Abuse. 2005;6(3):195-216. [persian]
28. Cartledge S. Factors influencing the turnover of intensive care nurses. Intensive and Critical Care Nursing. 2001;17(6):348-55.
29. Fox R. Perioperative nurses’ responsesto workplace stress. Australian College of Operating Room Nurses. 2003;16(4):26-31.
30. Mahdieh ADQ, Saeedeh. Investigating the Relationship between Job Stress and Resiliency of Nurses. Journal of Nursing and Physician in War. 2018;5(14). [persian]
31. Salmannezhad H, Mojahedi M, Ebadi A, Mozaffarpur SA, Alipoor A, Saghebi R, et al. Design and Validation of Mizaj Identification Questionnaire in Persian Medicine. Iranian Red Crescent Medical Journal. 2018;20(11). [persian]
32. Deater-Deckard, K. Ivy, L. Smith, J. (2005). Resilience in Gene-Environment Transactions. In Goldstein. S.& Brooks. R.B, Handbook of Resilience in Children, (pp.49-64), New York: Contemporary Books.
33. Rezaei Z, Dehghani, Mohsen, Heydari, Mahmood. The Quality of Life of Family-Headed Women Role of Resilience: Family Development and Functioning Based on the McMaster Model. Family Research Quarterly. 2018;13(51):407-21. [persian]
34. Davari, Ali and Rezazadeh, Arash. Structual Equation Modeling with PLS Software.Tehran: Jihad Daneshgahi, Second Edition: 124-125. [persian]
35. Haglund ME, Nestadt P, Cooper N, Southwick S, Charney D. Psychobiological mechanisms of resilience: Relevance to prevention and treatment of stress-related psychopathology. Development and psychopathology. 2007;19(3):889-920.
Burton NW, Pakenham KI, Brown WJ. Feasibility and effectiveness of psychosocial resilience training: a pilot study of the READY program. Psychology, health & medicine. 2010; 15(3):266-77.