1. Gerken WC, Starks LT, Yates M. The importance of family: The role of mutual fund family reputation in investment decisions. Available at SSRN 2022503. 2018.
2. Ayoub M, Gosling SD, Potter J, Shanahan M, Roberts BW. The relations between parental socioeconomic status, personality, and life outcomes. Social Psychological and Personality Science. 2018;9(3):338-52.
3. Jamieson L. Intimacy. The Blackwell Encyclopedia of Sociology. 2007.
4. Horstman HK, Schrodt P, Warner B, Koerner A, Maliski R, Hays A, et al. Expanding the conceptual and empirical boundaries of family communication patterns: The development and validation of an Expanded Conformity Orientation Scale. Communication Monographs. 2018;85(2):157-80.
5. Petronio S, Jones S, Morr MC. Family privacy dilemmas: Managing communication boundaries within family groups. Group communication in context: Studies of bona fide groups. 2003:23-55.
6. Kerr C. Family art therapy: Foundations of theory and practice: Routledge; 2011.
7. Southard AC, Noser AE, Pollock NC, Mercer SH, Zeigler-Hill V. The interpersonal nature of dark personality features. Journal of Social and Clinical Psychology. 2015;34(7):555-86.
8. Buss DM. Manipulation in close relationships: Five personality factors in interactional context. Journal of personality. 1992;60(2):477-99.
9. Bowen M. Family therapy in clinical practice. New York & London: Jason Aronson. Inc; 1978.
10. Pirsaghi F, Nazari AM, Hajihassani M, Nad-AliPour H. The Effect of Self-Differentiation Therapy on Assertiveness of Female Students of Allameh Tabataba’i University. Clinical Psychology Studies. 2014;4(16):19-34.
11. Amiri Talab H, Etemadi A, Salimi H. The Effectiveness of Self-Separation Training on Homesickness in Female Students. Culture in The Islamic University. 2014;4(3):435-50.
12. Shirzadi S, Shafiabadi A, Dokanehei Fard F. Comparison of the effectiveness of Bowen and Minuchin family therapy on reducing emotional divorce and improving the quality of life of couples referred to health homes. JEARQ. 2018;9(3):25-40.
13. Hashemi SM, Zade Mohammadi A, Jarareh J. Effectiveness of group training concepts of Bowen’ systemic approach on mothers’ differentiation. Applied Psychology. 2014;8(1):29-45.
14. Dehghani Sheshdeh Z, Yousefi Z. The Structural Equation Modeling of Desire to Divorce based on System, Psychological and Social Variables among High School Students' in Isfahan Mothers. Journal of Family Research. 2019;15(1):155-70.
15. Minuchin S. Families and Family Therapy Cambridge MS: Harvard. 1973.
16. Olson D, Barnes H. Family inventory of quality of life. Minnesota: Family Social Science, University of Minnesota. 1982.
17. Shamaeizadeh N, Yousefi Z. Multiple Relations between Personality Factors and History of Child abuse with Family Communications in Isfahan. Knowledge and Research in Applied Psychology. 2018;19(3):113-21.
18. Mojoudi M, Yousefi Z, Torkan H. Predicting the Adolescence Depression Based on Adolescence Stress, Resiliency, Attachment Style, and Family Relations among Two Groups of One-Child and Multi-Child. Behavioral Sciences Research. 2018;16(2):221-8.
19. Larsen R, Buss D. Personality Psychology 6th Unknown Binding: McGraw Hill Education 2018.
20. Miller RB, Anderson S, Keals DK. Is Bowen theory valid? A review of basic research. Journal of marital and family therapy. 2004;30(4):453-66.