عنوان مقاله [English]
1. Priyadharshini S, Gopalan RT. Marital Adjustment, Love, Personal Intimacy, Personality, Dyadic Coping and Spirituality on Marital Stability. Asian Journal of Advanced Research and Reports. 2020; 1-16.
2. Rajabi Gh, Hayatbakhsh L, M. T. Structural Model of the Relationship between Emotional Skillfulness, Intimacy, Marital Adjustment and Satisfaction... Journal of Family Counseling and Psychotherapy. 2015; 5(1): 68-92. [in Persian]
3. Ebenuwa-Okoh E. Gender and age as moderarorsof the relationship between environmental varia blesand marital adjustment among married persons. Educational Research. 2010; 2(1): 745-510
4. Dennis JP, Vander Wal JS. The cognitive flexibility inventory: Instrument development and estimates of reliability and validity. Cognitive therapy and research. 2010; 34(3): 241-530
5. Roshannejhad N, Bayanfar F, S. t. Predicting Marital Adjustment among Young Couples based on Personality Traits, Differentiation of Self and Psychological Hardiness.. Journal of clinical Psychology. 2019; 11(1): 93-10. [in Persian]
6. Demirbag B, Kurtuncu M, Kivik SY. Relationship Between Marital Adjustment and Infant Attachment in Turkish Fathers. Clinical and Experimental Health Sciences. 2020; 10(2): 125-30.
7. Planalp EM, Van Hulle CA, Goldsmith HH. Parenting in context: Marital adjustment, parent affect, and child temperament in complex families. Journal of Family Psychology. 2019; 33(5): 532.
8. Nariman Z, Aghaei A, Fahadi H. A comparison between love addiction and marital adjustment in married people with and without extramarital relationships. Journal of psychological science. 2020; 639-4. [in Persian]
9. Ghidari AH, Goodarzi M, Ahmadian H, YarAhmadi Y. Presenting a causal model of divorce in married men referred to counseling centers based on irrelevant communication beliefs and individual differentiation with the mediating role of sexual function and marital frustration.Journal of Psychological Science, Vol. 19, Issue 87, p 361-374, Spring(June) 2020. [in Persian]
10. Askari S, Yazdan Bakhsh K, Johari J. Investigating relationship hardiness, stress and social support and marital adjustment. Journal of psychologicalscience. 2016; 15(59): 408-21. [in Persian]
11. Mahfar M, Xian KH, Ghani FA, Kosnin A, Senin AA. Irrational Beliefs as Mediator in the Relationship Between Activating Event and Stress in Malaysian Fully Residential School Teachers. Asian Social Science. 2018; 14(10): 2006.
12. Kearsley G. Andragogy: Knowles) the theory into practice database. ccessed from http://tip psychology org. 2010.
13. Rasheed A, Amr A, Fahad N. Investigating the Relationship between Emotional Divorce, Marital Expectations, and Self-Efficacy among Wives in Saudi Arabia. Journal of Divorce & Remarriage. 2020; 1-22. [in Persian]
14. D'Onofrio B, Emery R. Parental divorce or separation and children's mental health. World Psychiatry. 2019; 18(1): 100.
15. Azkhosh M, Asghari A. Measuring irrational beliefs about marital relationships: standardization of Relationship Believes Questionnaire (RBQ). Journal of Iranian Psychologist. 2008; 14(4): 137-53. [in Persian]
16. Mansour L, K. AM. An Overview of Correlation between Marital Adjustment and Communicative Beliefs of Employed, Married Women in Shahid Beheshti University. Journal of Career and Organization Consulting. 2010; 2(2): 111-26. [in Persian]
17. Masten AS. Resilience in individual development: Successful adaptation despite risk and adversity: Challenges and prospects. Educational resilience in inner city America: Challenges and prospects: Lawrence Erlbaum; 1994. p. 250-3.
18. Ellis A. The nature of disturbed marital interaction. Journal of Rational-Emotive & Cognitive-Behavior Therapy. 2003; 21(3-4): 147.
19. Bornstein PH. Marital therapy: A behavioral-communications approach: Pergamon; 1986.
20. Mayor E, Daehne M, Bianchi R. The Dark Triad of personality and attitudes toward cognitive enhancement. BMC psychology. 2020; 8(1): 1-12.
21. Berghuis KJ, Pössel P, Pittard CM, editors. Perceived Discrimination and Depressive Symptoms: Is the Cognitive Triad a Moderator or Mediator? Child & Youth Care Forum; 2019: Springer.
22. Rezaei AM, Kheir Khahan N, Akbari Balootbangan A, Abdollahi M. Comparison of Cognitive Triad in the Elderly Residing at Nursing Care and Home. Iranian Journal of Ageing. 2015; 10(3): 82-9. [in Persian]
23. Xiao L. Blood sugar reduction of type 2 diabetic patients through a mindfulness intervention program. NeuroQuantology. 2018; 1-16.
24. Ejei J, Lavasani MG. The effectiveness of coping strategies training with irrational beliefs (cognitive approach) on test anxiety of students. Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences. 2011; 30: 2165-8. [in Persian]
25. HA. H. Structural equation modeling using LISREL software Iran.: Tehran:samt; 2019. [in Persian]
26. Sanai Zaker B. Family& Marriage Scales Tehran: Besat Publishing; 2009. [in Persian]
27. Molazadeh J, Mansour M, Ezhehei J, A. K. Coping Styles and Marital Adjustment among Martyrs'Children. 2002. [in Persian]
28. Pössel P. Cognitive Triad Inventory (CTI): Psychometric properties and factor structure of the German translation. Journal of Behavior Therapy and Experimental Psychiatry. 2009; 40(2): 240-7.
29. Kimiayi A, Gorjian H. Validation of students' cognitive triangle Ferdowsi University of Mashhad. Journal of Mental Health. 2012; 3: 230-41. [in Persian]
30. Motamedin M, Badri R,. Ebadi GH, Zamani N. Standardization of Irrational Beliefs Test (4IBT-A) in Tabriz.Journal of Psychological Methods & Models. V 2, Issue 8, 2012; 73-87. [in Persian]
31. Haratiyn A, Janbozorgi M, Agah heris M. The Relationship between Religious Adherence and Marital Conflict and their Differences among the Couples. The Islamic Journal of Women and the Family.2017; V3(2): 101-17. [in Persian]
32. Epstein N. Cognitive marital therapy. Journal of rational emotive therapy. 1986; 4(1): 68-81.
33. Dopson L. National Association for Mental Health. Developmental Medicine & Child Neurology. 1961; 3(3): 286-9.
34. Vittengl JR, Clark LA, Thase ME, Jarrett RB. Psychometric properties of the Marital Adjustment Scale during cognitive therapy for depression: New research opportunities. Psychological Assessment. 2020; 32(11): 1028.
35. Maldonado A. Research on irrelevance, helplessness, and immunization against helplessness in Spain: Past, present, and future. Integrative Physiological & Behavioral Science. 2002; 37(1): 22-34.
36. Kordi M, Aslani K, Amanelahi A. Sexual intimacy and trust as moderators of the relationship between secure attachment style and marital commitment. Journal of Applied Psychology. 2017; 11(3): 43. [in Persian]
37. Arianfar N, Rasouli R. The comparison of emotionally focused couple therapy with marital enrichment program on the marital satisfaction. 2018. [in Persian]
38. Greenberg LS, Goldman RN. Emotion-focused couples therapy: The dynamics of emotion, love, and power: American Psychological Association; 2008.
39. Tamir M, Vishkin A, Gutentag T. Emotion regulation is motivated. Emotion. 2020; 20(1): 115.
40. Dehghanisheshdeh Z, Yousefi,Z. The Structural Equation Modeling of Desire to Divorce based on System. Psychological and Social Variables among High School Students in Isfahan Mothers. Journal of Family Research. 2019; 15(1): 155-71.
41. Young ME, Long LL. Counseling and therapy for couples: Thomson Brooks/Cole Publishing Co; 1998.