1. Craske MG. Fear and anxiety in children and adolescents. Bulletin of the Menninger Clinic. 1997;61(2).
2. Cartwright-Hatton S, McNicol K, Doubleday E. Anxiety in a neglected population: Prevalence of anxiety disorders in pre-adolescent children. Clinical psychology review. 2006;26(7):817-33.
3. Beesdo K, Knappe S, Pine DS. Anxiety and anxiety disorders in children and adolescents: developmental issues and implications for DSM-V. Psychiatric Clinics. 2009;32(3):483-524.
4. Beesdo K, Pine DS, Lieb R, Wittchen H-U. Incidence and risk patterns of anxiety and depressive disorders and categorization of generalized anxiety disorder. Archives of general psychiatry. 2010;67(1):47-57.
5. Kessler RC, Berglund P, Demler O, Jin R, Merikangas KR, Walters EE. Lifetime prevalence and age-of-onset distributions of DSM-IV disorders in the National Comorbidity Survey Replication. Archives of general psychiatry. 2005;62(6):593-602.
6. Costello EJ, Mustillo S, Erkanli A, Keeler G, Angold A. Prevalence and development of psychiatric disorders in childhood and adolescence. Archives of general psychiatry. 2003;60(8):837-44.
7. Merikangas KR, Nakamura EF, Kessler RC. Epidemiology of mental disorders in children and adolescents. Dialogues in clinical neuroscience. 2009;11(1):7.
8. Merikangas KR, He J-p, Burstein M, Swanson SA, Avenevoli S, Cui L, et al. Lifetime prevalence of mental disorders in US adolescents: results from the National Comorbidity Survey Replication–Adolescent Supplement (NCS-A). Journal of the American Academy of Child & Adolescent Psychiatry. 2010;49(10):980-9.
9. Creswell C, Waite P, Cooper PJ. Assessment and management of anxiety disorders in children and adolescents. Archives of disease in childhood. 2014;99(7):674-8.
10. Zarafshan H, Mohammadi M-R, Salmanian M. Prevalence of anxiety disorders among children and adolescents in Iran: a systematic review. Iranian journal of psychiatry. 2015;10(1):1.
11. Vallance AK, Fernandez V. Anxiety disorders in children and adolescents: aetiology, diagnosis and treatment. BJPsych Advances. 2016;22(5):335-44.
12. Bhatia M, Goyal A. Anxiety disorders in children and adolescents: Need for early detection. Journal of postgraduate medicine. 2018;64(2):75.
13. Ghandour RM, Sherman LJ, Vladutiu CJ, Ali MM, Lynch SE, Bitsko RH, et al. Prevalence and treatment of depression, anxiety, and conduct problems in US children. The Journal of pediatrics. 2019;206:256-67. e3.
14. Kessler RC, Avenevoli S, Costello EJ, Georgiades K, Green JG, Gruber MJ, et al. Prevalence, persistence, and sociodemographic correlates of DSM-IV disorders in the National Comorbidity Survey Replication Adolescent Supplement. Archives of general psychiatry. 2012;69(4):372-80.
15. Wehry AM, Beesdo-Baum K, Hennelly MM, Connolly SD, Strawn JR. Assessment and treatment of anxiety disorders in children and adolescents. Current psychiatry reports. 2015;17(7):52.
16. Polanczyk GV, Salum GA, Sugaya LS, Caye A, Rohde LA. Annual research review: A meta‐analysis of the worldwide prevalence of mental disorders in children and adolescents. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry. 2015;56(3):345-65.
17. Steel Z, Marnane C, Iranpour C, Chey T, Jackson JW, Patel V, et al. The global prevalence of common mental disorders: a systematic review and meta-analysis 1980–2013. International journal of epidemiology. 2014;43(2):476-93.
18. Biederman J, Petty C, Faraone SV, Hirshfeld-Becker DR, Henin A, Rauf A, et al. Childhood antecedents to panic disorder in referred and nonreferred adults. Journal of Child & Adolescent Psychopharmacology. 2005;15(4):549-61.
19. Salum GA, DeSousa DA, Rosario MCd, Pine DS, Manfro GG. Pediatric anxiety disorders: from neuroscience to evidence-based clinical practice. Brazilian Journal of Psychiatry. 2013;35:S03-S21.
20. Woodward LJ, Fergusson DM. Life course outcomes of young people with anxiety disorders in adolescence. Journal of the American Academy of Child & Adolescent Psychiatry. 2001;40(9):1086-93.
21. Bittner A, Egger HL, Erkanli A, Jane Costello E, Foley DL, Angold A. What do childhood anxiety disorders predict? Journal of Child Psychology and psychiatry. 2007;48(12):1174-83.
22. Morgan AJ, Rapee RM, Tamir E, Goharpey N, Salim A, McLellan LF, et al. Preventing anxiety problems in children with Cool Little Kids Online: study protocol for a randomised controlled trial. Trials. 2015;16(1):507.
23. Balázs J, Miklósi M, Keresztény Á, Hoven CW, Carli V, Wasserman C, et al. " Adolescent subthreshold-depression and anxiety: Psychopathology, functional impairment and increased suicide risk": Erratum. 2017.
24. Dyer ML, Easey KE, Heron J, Hickman M, Munafò MR. Associations of child and adolescent anxiety with later alcohol use and disorders: a systematic review and meta‐analysis of prospective cohort studies. Addiction. 2019;114(6):968-82.
25. Pine DS, Cohen P, Gurley D, Brook J, Ma Y. The risk for early-adulthood anxiety and depressive disorders in adolescents with anxiety and depressive disorders. Archives of general psychiatry. 1998;55(1):56-64.
26. Manee FM, Fathi G. Anxiety Disorders in Youth. Tehran: Meiad Andisheh; 2018.
27. Silva RR, Gallagher R, Minami H. Cognitive-behavioral treatments for anxiety disorders in children and adolescents. Primary psychiatry. 2006;13(5):68.
28. Association AP. Anxiety Disorders: DSM-5® Selections: American Psychiatric Pub; 2015.
29. Vallance A, Garralda M. Anxiety disorders in children and adolescents. In Child Psychology and Psychiatry: Frameworks for Practice (eds Skuse, D, Bruce, H, Dowdney: Blackwell.; 2011.
30. Taremian F, Bagheri Z, Zadeh RA. Changes and developments in the fifth edition of the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Illness. Twenty-fourth electronic newsletter of the Iranian Psychological Association. 2013.
31. Muris P, Mannens J, Peters L, Meesters C. The Youth Anxiety Measure for DSM-5 (YAM-5): Correlations with anxiety, fear, and depression scales in non-clinical children. Journal of anxiety disorders. 2017;51:72-8.
32. Çankaya EM, Cevik E. Test Review: The Youth Anxiety Measure for the DSM-5 (YAM-5). Journal of Psychoeducational Assessment. 2019;37(4):530-4.
33. Muris P, Hendriks E, Bot S. Children of few words: Relations among selective mutism, behavioral inhibition, and (social) anxiety symptoms in 3-to 6-year-olds. Child Psychiatry & Human Development. 2016;47(1):94-101.
34. Garcia-Lopez L-J, Saez-Castillo AJ, Fuentes-Rodriguez G. Psychometric properties of the Youth Anxiety Measure for DSM-5, Part I (YAM-5-I) in a community sample of Spanish-speaking adolescents. Journal of affective disorders. 2017;208:455-9.
35. Simon E, Bos AE, Verboon P, Smeekens S, Muris P. Psychometric properties of the Youth Anxiety Measure for DSM-5 (YAM-5) in a community sample. Personality and Individual Differences. 2017;116:258-64.
36. Ahlen J, Vigerland S, Ghaderi A. Development of the Spence Children’s Anxiety Scale-Short Version (SCAS-S). Journal of psychopathology and behavioral assessment. 2018;40(2):288-304.
37. Moradi Manesh F, Mir Jafari S. Hasasiate ezterabi: mafahim va Didgahha. Psychother. Psychother Novel. 2006;39 40:28-42.
38. Lau JJ, Calamari JE, Waraczynski M. Panic attack symptomatology and anxiety sensitivity in adolescents. Journal of Anxiety Disorders. 1996;10(5):355-64.
39. Deacon B, Abramowitz J. Anxiety sensitivity and its dimensions across the anxiety disorders. Journal of anxiety disorders. 2006;20(7):837-57.
40. Pérez Benítez CI, Shea MT, Raffa S, Rende R, Dyck IR, Ramsawh HJ, et al. Anxiety sensitivity as a predictor of the clinical course of panic disorder: a 1‐year follow‐up study. Depression and Anxiety. 2009;26(4):335-42.
41. Dixon LJ, Sy JT, Kemp JJ, Deacon BJ. Does anxiety sensitivity cause panic symptoms? An experimental investigation. Journal of Experimental Psychopathology. 2013;4(2):208-23.
42. Jurin T, Biglbauer S. Anxiety sensitivity as a predictor of panic disorder symptoms: a prospective 3-year study. Anxiety, Stress, & Coping. 2018;31(4):365-74.
43. Hovenkamp-Hermelink JH, Voshaar RCO, Batelaan NM, Penninx BW, Jeronimus BF, Schoevers RA, et al. Anxiety sensitivity, its stability and longitudinal association with severity of anxiety symptoms. Scientific reports. 2019;9(1):1-7.
44. Asnaani A, Tyler J, McCann J, Brown L, Zang Y. Anxiety sensitivity and emotion regulation as mechanisms of successful CBT outcome for anxiety-related disorders in a naturalistic treatment setting. Journal of Affective Disorders. 2020;267:86-95.
45. Deacon B, Valentiner D, Gutierrez P, Blacker D. The anxiety sensitivity index for children: factor structure and relation to panic symptoms in an adolescent sample. Behaviour Research and Therapy. 2002;40(7):839-52.
46. Eley TC, Stirling L, Ehlers A, Gregory AM, Clark DM. Heart-beat perception, panic/somatic symptoms and anxiety sensitivity in children. Behaviour research and therapy. 2004;42(4):439-48.
47. Taylor S. The hierarchic structure of fears. Behaviour Research and Therapy. 1998;36(2):205-14.
48. Joiner TE, Schmidt NB, Schmidt KL, Laurent J, Catanzaro SJ, Perez M, et al. Anxiety sensitivity as a specific and unique marker of anxious symptoms in youth psychiatric inpatients. Journal of Abnormal Child Psychology. 2002;30(2):167-75.
49. McKay D, Storch EA. Handbook of child and adolescent anxiety disorders: Springer Science & Business Media; 2011.
50. Muris P, Merckelbach H. The etiology of childhood specific phobia: A multifactorial model. 2001.
51. Lieb R, Miché M, Gloster AT, Beesdo‐Baum K, Meyer AH, Wittchen HU. Impact of specific phobia on the risk of onset of mental disorders: A 10‐year prospective‐longitudinal community study of adolescents and young adults. Depression and anxiety. 2016;33(7):667-75.
52. Schumacker R, Lomax R. A Beginner's Guide to Structural Equation Modeling. London: Routledge; 2016.
53. Reiss S, Peterson RA, Gursky DM, McNally RJ. Anxiety sensitivity, anxiety frequency and the prediction of fearfulness. Behaviour research and therapy. 1986;24(1):1-8.
54. NARIMANI M, SHARBATI A. Comparison of anxiety sensitivity and cognitive function in students with and without dysgraphia. 2015.
55. Wang M, Meng Q, Liu L, Liu J. Reliability and validity of the spence children’s anxiety scale for parents in mainland Chinese children and adolescents. Child Psychiatry & Human Development. 2016;47(5):830-9.
56. Keramati K, Zargar Y, Naami A, Beshlideh K, I D. The effects of child GCBT and mother–child GCBT on fifth and sixth grade students’ social anxiety, self-esteem and assertiveness in Ahvaz city. JPAs. 2015;22(1):153-70
57. Jöreskog KG, Sörbom D. LISREL 8.80. Chicago: Scientific Software International. 2006.
58. Brown T. Confirmatory Factor Analysis for Applied Research; Kenny, DA, Ed. The Guilford Press: New York, NY, USA; 2006.
59. Schermelleh-Engel K, Moosbrugger H, Müller H. Evaluating the fit of structural equation models: Tests of significance and descriptive goodness-of-fit measures. Methods of psychological research online. 2003;8(2):23-74.
60. Hair J, Black W, Babin B, Anderson R. Multivariate Data Analysis 7th Edition Pearson Prentice Hall. JOUR; 2009.
61. Hu Lt, Bentler PM. Cutoff criteria for fit indexes in covariance structure analysis: Conventional criteria versus new alternatives. Structural equation modeling: a multidisciplinary journal. 1999;6(1):1-55.
62. Tabachnick B, Fidell L. Chapter 7. Using multivariate statistics 5th ed New York (NY): Allyn and Bacon. 2007.