1. Niknejad,1. Elahe. The effectiveness of group therapy through exchange analysis on expression of emotions, increasing mutual respect, resolving marital conflict and marital satisfaction, Cultural and Educational Quarterly of Women and Family,1398; 14,47, 146-129
2. Mutlu, B., Erkut, Z., Yildirim, Z., Gündoğdu, N. (2018). A review on the relationship between marital adjustment and maternal attachment.Revista da AssociaçãoMédicaBrasileira. 64 (3), 243
3. Glasser، W.,&Glasserm C. Eight Lesson for Happier Marriage. New York: Harper Collins, 2007.
4. Ubaidi B.A.A. The Psychological and Emotional Stages of Divorce.Family and Preventive family medicine.2017; 3 (3).
5. Lopez-Mourelo O., Mur E., Madrigal I, Alvarez-Mora M.I., Gomez-Anson B. Pagonabarraga J., Rodriguez-Revenga L., Mila M. Social anxiety and autism spectrum traits among adult FMR1 permutation carriers. Clin Genet. 2017; 111-14.
. Effect of Self-efficacy Intervention on Quality of Life of Patients with Intestinal Stoma.GastroenterolNurs
. Jul 2018; 41 (4): 341–346.
7. Van Kassel, k., Moss-Morris R, Willoughby.A randomized controlled trial of cognitive behavior therapy for multiple sclerosis fatigue. Psychoses Med. 2017; 70 (2), 205-13.
8. Lee, A. Hankin, B.L. Insecure Attachment, Dysfunctional Attitudes, and Low Self-teem Predicting Prospective Symptoms of Depression and Anxiety during Adolescence. Journal of Clinicalv Child and Adolscent Psychology. 2009; 38 (2), 219-231.
9. Abela J, Hankin BL., Haigh E., Adams PH., Vinokur off T, Trayhern L. Inter per personal Vulnerability to Depression in High-Risk children: The Role of Insecure Attachment and Reassurance Seeking. Journal of Clinical Child and Adolescent Psychology. 2005; 34 (1), 182-192.
10. Sell, A.J. Applying the Intentional Forgetting Process to Forgiveness. Journal of Applied Research in Memory and Cognition.2015; 1-47.
11. Soltannejad, Somyeh. The efficacy of quality of life training on Self- efficacy in patient under hemodialysis treatment, Med SurgNurs J. 2018; (1 And 2):e87593.
12. Burke L. Developmental psychology (from conception to childhood). [Y. SeyedMohammadi, Persian Trans.]. Tehran: Arasbaran; 2005.
13. Pirtle T, Plata M. Meaning in life among latino university Students perceptions of meaning in life among first-semester latino university students. Int J Exist Psychol Psychother2018; 2 (1).
14- Steger, M.F. Making meaning in life. Psychological ingury, 2012; 23 (4):381-3
15-Steger, MF.Oishi, S., &Kesebir,S. Is a life without meaning satisfying?The moderating role of the search for meaning in satisfaction with life judgments. The journal of positive psychology. 2012; 6 (3):173-180.
16- Steger. M.F., Kashdon.T.B.,Sullivan, B.A.,Lorenz,D. Understanding the search for. The journal of meaning.The Journal of in the life.The journal of personality. 2008; 76 (2), 199-228.
17. Frisch M.B. Quality of life therapy: Applying a life satisfaction approach to positive psychology and cognitive therapy 2006; New York: John Wiley & Sons.
18. Gilbert p. The compassionate mind: Anew approach to life chaleng. london:constable and The develoment of a new measure. Addiction Research and theoty. 2009; 19, 3-13.
19. NeffKD, GermerCK.A pilot study and randomized controlled trial of the mindful self‐compassion program. Journal of clinical psychology. 2013; 69 (1):28-44.
20. Ahmad Poor Yazji J, Zahrakar K &Kiamensh A. [Comparison of the Effectiveness of Compassion-Based Therapy and Well-Being Therapy on the Psychological Capital of Female Students with Emotional Failure]. Women and Culture Research.2017, 8 (21): 7-31.
21. Cuppage, J., Baird, K., Gibson, j., Booth, R. &Hevey, D. (2017).Compassion Focused therapy:Exploring the effectiveness with a transdiagnostic group potentionalproecsses of change. British journal of clinical psychology,wiley online library.
22. PierceGR, SarasonIG, Sarason BR. General and relationship base dperceptionsofsocialsupport: Aretwoconstructsbetterthanone? Journal of Personality and Social Psychology. 1991; 61, 1028-1039
23. Ghadamgahi, H. The Quality of Social Relationships, the Level of Stress and Coping Strategies in Coronary Heart Disease. [Persian]
24. Jamali F. [The Relationship between Religious Attitudes, Feeling Meaningful in Life and Mental Health among Students of Tehran Universities]. Master's thesis in Psychology, Tehran, School of Psychology, Alzahra University. 200. Page35 [In Persian]
25. Peyman far AA. [Comparison of Loneliness and Meaning in Elderly Life with Different Religious Attitude Levels]. Psychology and Religion 2012, 5 (4): 41-52. [In Persian]
26. MesrAbadi J, Ostorva N &Jafarian S. [Structural validity and diagnosis of students' meaning of life questionnaire] Behavioral Sciences 2013, 7 (1): 80-90. [In Persian].
27. Frich MB. Quality of life therapy: applying a life satisfaction approach to positive psychology 2011; New York, NY: John Wiley & Sons
28. Gilpert, P,Feizi A, Compassion focused therapy translator, Tehran: Ebne- sina Pres. 2010.
29. KhojastehKashani A. [The Effectiveness of Quality of Life Improvement Therapy on Anxiety in Adolescents with Abnormal Mourning] First National Conference on the Globalization of Children's and Youth Rights from a Legal and Psychological Perspective.Jon2010, 7 (2):52-53. [In Persian]
30. Abbasi S, Sajedi MD, Hemmati MD. The Effectiveness of Life Skills Training on Quality of Life in Mothers of Children with Down syndrome. Iranian Rehabilitation Journal2016; Vol. 12, No. 22.
31. Rostami M, Abolghasemi A &Narimani M. [The Effectiveness of Improved Quality of Life Therapy on the Quality of Life in Incompatible Couples] Pajouhan Scientific.JUL2018; 15 (1): 19-27. [In Persian].
32. TaherKarami, Zh,Hosseini O &DashtiBozorgi Z. [The Effectiveness of Compassion-Based Therapy on Psychological Resilience, Self-Detachment, Hope, and Well-Being in Menopausal Women]. Social Health 2019, 5 (3), 189-197. [In Persian].
33. Neff KD. The role of self-compassion in development: A healthier way to relate to oneself. Hum Dev 2009; 52: 211-214.
34. Neff KD. The role of self-compassion in development: A healthier way to relate to oneself. Hum Dev, 2009; 52: 211-214.
35. Neff KD. The role of self-compassion in development: A healthier way to relate to oneself. Hum Dev, 2009; 52: 211-214.
36. Neff KD, McGhee P. Self-compassion and psychological resilience among adolescents and young adults. Self and Identity, 2010; 9,225-240.