1. Gil E. Helping abused and traumatized children: Integrating directive and nondirective approaches: Guilford Press; 2006.
2. Goodyear-Brown P. Handbook of Child Sexual Abuse. Edition F, editor. New Jersey: John Wiley & Sons; 2012.
3. Hillberg T, Hamilton-Giachritsis C, Dixon L. Review of meta-analyses on the association between child sexual abuse and adult mental health difficulties: A systematic approach. Trauma, Violence, & Abuse. 2011;12(1):38-49.
4. Fergusson DM, Boden JM, Horwood LJ. Childhood self-control and adult outcomes: results from a 30-year longitudinal study. Journal of the American Academy of Child & Adolescent Psychiatry. 2013;52(7):709-17.
5. Hébert M, Langevin R, Oussaïd E. Cumulative childhood trauma, emotion regulation, dissociation, and behavior problems in school-aged sexual abuse victims. Journal of affective disorders. 2018;225:306-12.
6. Sadock BJ, & Sadock, V. A., Ruiz, P. Kaplan and Sadock's synopsis of psychiatry: Behavioral sciences/clinical psychiatry. 11th, editor: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins; 2015.
7. Pereda N, Guilera G, Forns M, Gómez-Benito J. The prevalence of child sexual abuse in community and student samples: A meta-analysis. Clinical psychology review. 2009;29(4):328-38.
8. Pifalo T. Jogging the cogs: Trauma-focused art therapy and cognitive behavioral therapy with sexually abused children. Art Therapy. 2007;24(4):170-5.
9. Stoltenborgh M, Van Ijzendoorn MH, Euser EM, Bakermans-Kranenburg MJ. A global perspective on child sexual abuse: meta-analysis of prevalence around the world. Child maltreatment. 2011;16(2):79-101.
10. Goodman R, Scott S. Child and adolescent psychiatry: John Wiley & Sons; 2012.
11. Melville JD, Kellogg ND, Perez N, Lukefahr JL. Assessment for self-blame and trauma symptoms during the medical evaluation of suspected sexual abuse. Child abuse & neglect. 2014;38(5):851-7.
12. Bigfoot DS, Schmidt SR. Honoring children, mending the circle: cultural adaptation of trauma‐focused cognitive‐behavioral therapy for American Indian and Alaska Native children. Journal of Clinical Psychology. 2010;66(8):847-56.
13. Deblinger E, Lippmann J, Steer R. Sexually abused children suffering posttraumatic stress symptoms: Initial treatment outcome findings. Child Maltreatment. 1996;1(4):310-321.
14. Deblinger E, Pollio E, Dorsey S. Applying trauma-focused cognitive–behavioral therapy in group format. Child maltreatment. 2016;21(1):59-73.
15. Silverstone P, Greenspan F, Silverstone M, Sawa H, Linder J. A complex multimodal 4-week residential treatment program significantly reduces PTSD symptoms in child sexual abuse victims: The Be Brave Ranch. J Child Adolesc Behav. 2016;4:275-80.
16. Kameoka S, Yagi J, Arai Y, Nosaka S, Saito A, Miyake W, et al. Feasibility of trauma-focused cognitive behavioral therapy for traumatized children in Japan: a Pilot Study. International journal of mental health systems. 2015;9(1):26-31.
17. Feather JS, Ronan KR. Cognitive behavioural therapy for child trauma and abuse: A step-by-step approach: Jessica Kingsley Publishers; 2010.
18. Cohen JA, Mannarino AP, Berliner L, Deblinger E. Trauma-focused cognitive behavioral therapy for children and adolescents: An empirical update. Journal of Interpersonal Violence. 2000;15(11):1202-23.
19. Feather JS. Trauma-focused cognitive behavioural therapy for abused children with posttraumatic stress disorder: development and evaluation of manualised treatment programme: Massey University, Albany, New Zealand; 2007.
20. Foa EB, Johnson KM, Feeny NC, Treadwell KR. The Child PTSD Symptom Scale: A preliminary examination of its psychometric properties. Journal of clinical child psychology. 2001;30(3):376-84.
21. Motlagh M, Alaghbandrad J, Shahrivar Z, Arabgol F, Sahebi M. Symptom Profile and Risk Factors of Posttraumatic Stress Disorder in Earthquake-Stricken Children and Adolescents of Bam. Advances in Cognitive Sciences. 2005;7(3):65-70.
22. Greenwald R, Rubin A .Assessment of posttraumatic symptoms in children: Development and preliminary validation of parent and child scales. Research on Social Work Practice. 1999;9(1):61-75.
23. Jaber Gaderi N, Babaie A, Nori K, Zadmir N, Nori R, Kazemi MA, Hosseini LE, Sharifi VI, Moradi MA. Frequency of Life Traumatic Events and their Psychological Impacts in 7-15 Years Old Urban Students of Kermanshah City in 2006. Journal of Kermanshah University of Medical Sciences. 2008;12(2).190-201. [Persian]
24. Naseri E, Sohrabi F, Borjali A, Falsafinejad Mr. The Effectiveness of Dual Focus Schema Therapy in Treatment of Heroine Dependency comorbid with Antisocial Personality Disorder. Clinical Psychology Studies. 2015;5(18):75-97. [Persian]
25. Rice ME, Harris GT. Comparing effect sizes in follow-up studies: ROC Area, Cohen's d, and r. Law and human behavior. 2005;29(5):615-20.
26. Alresheed F, Hott BL, Bano C. Single Subject Research: A Synthesis of Analytic Methods. Journal of Special Education Apprenticeship. 2013;2(1):1-18.
27. Pernicano, P. Family-focused trauma intervention: Guilford Press; C2010.
28. Jensen TK, Holt T, Ormhaug SM, Egeland K, Granly L, Hoaas LC, et al. A randomized effectiveness study comparing trauma-focused cognitive behavioral therapy with therapy as usual for youth. Journal of Clinical Child & Adolescent Psychology. 2014;43(3):356-69.
29. Daigneault I, Dion J, Hébert M, Bourgeois C. Mindfulness as mediator and moderator of post-traumatic symptomatology in adolescence following childhood sexual abuse or assault. Mindfulness. 2016;7(6):1306-15.