1. Zhang Y, Xu J, Li H, Cao B. A novel coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak: a call for action. Chest. 2020;157(4):e99-e101.
2. Nickbakhsh S, Ho A, Marques DF, McMenamin J, Gunson RN, Murcia PR. Epidemiology of seasonal coronaviruses: Establishing the context for COVID-19 emergence. The Journal of Infectious Diseases. 2020.
3. Wang L-s, Wang Y-r, Ye D-w, Liu Q-q. A review of the 2019 Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) based on current evidence. International journal of antimicrobial agents. 2020:105948.
4. allahtavakoli m. Coping with stress of COVID_19 epidemic. Journal of Jiroft University of Medical Sciences. 2020;7(1):253-4.
5. Lai J, Ma S, Wang Y, Cai Z, Hu J, Wei N, et al. Factors associated with mental health outcomes among health care workers exposed to coronavirus disease 2019. JAMA network open. 2020;3(3):e203976-e.
6. Barrett KE, Barman SM, Brooks HL, Yuan JX-J. Ganong's review of medical physiology: McGraw-Hill Education; 2019.
7. Li W, Yang Y, Liu Z-H, Zhao Y-J, Zhang Q, Zhang L, et al. Progression of mental health services during the COVID-19 outbreak in China. International journal of biological sciences. 2020;16(10):1732.
8. Rahmatinejad P, Yazdi M, Khosravi Z, Shahisadrabadi F. Lived Experience of Patients with Coronavirus (Covid-19): A Phenomenological Study. Journal of Research in Psychological Health. 2020;14(1):71-86.
9. Cao W, Fang Z, Hou G, Han M, Xu X, Dong J, et al. The psychological impact of the COVID-19 epidemic on college students in China. Psychiatry research. 2020:112934.
10. Mirghafourvand M, Zandinava H, Shafaei FS, Mohammad-Alizadeh-Charandabi S, Ghanbari-Homayi S. Effectiveness of Self-Care Training on Pregnancy Consequences in Gestational Diabetes: A Randomized Controlled Clinical Trial. Shiraz E-Medical Journal. 2019;20(6).
11. Blbas HTA, Aziz KF, Nejad SH, Barzinjy AA. Phenomenon of depression and anxiety related to precautions for prevention among population during the outbreak of COVID-19 in Kurdistan Region of Iraq: based on questionnaire survey. Journal of Public Health. 2020:1-5.
12. Alsharji KE. Anxiety and depression during the COVID-19 pandemic in Kuwait: the importance of physical activity. Middle East Current Psychiatry. 2020;27(1):1-8.
13. McElroy E, Patalay P, Moltrecht B, Shevlin M, Shum A, Creswell C, et al. Demographic and health factors associated with pandemic anxiety in the context of COVID-19. 2020.
14. Zhou S-J, Zhang L-G, Wang L-L, Guo Z-C, Wang J-Q, Chen J-C, et al. Prevalence and socio-demographic correlates of psychological health problems in Chinese adolescents during the outbreak of COVID-19. European Child & Adolescent Psychiatry. 2020:1-10.
15. Jordan RE, Adab P, Cheng K. Covid-19: risk factors for severe disease and death. British Medical Journal Publishing Group; 2020.
16. McKibbin W, Fernando R. The global macroeconomic impacts of COVID-19. Brookings Institute, no March. 2020:1-43.
17. Ahmad A, Rahman I, Agarwal M. Factors Influencing Mental Health During Covid-19 Outbreak: An Exploratory Survey Among Indian Population. medRxiv. 2020.
18. Mohammadpour M, Ghorbani V, Khoramnia S, Ahmadi SM, Ghvami M, Maleki M. Anxiety, Self-Compassion, Gender Differences and COVID-19: Predicting Self-Care Behaviors and Fear of COVID-19 Based on Anxiety and Self-Compassion with an Emphasis on Gender Differences. Iranian Journal of Psychiatry. 2020;15(3):213.
19. Liu N, Zhang F, Wei C, Jia Y, Shang Z, Sun L, et al. Prevalence and predictors of PTSS during COVID-19 outbreak in China hardest-hit areas: Gender differences matter. Psychiatry research. 2020:112921.
20. Harper CA, Satchell LP, Fido D, Latzman RD. Functional fear predicts public health compliance in the COVID-19 pandemic. International journal of mental health and addiction. 2020.
21. Muris P, Petrocchi N. Protection or vulnerability? A meta‐analysis of the relations between the positive and negative components of self‐compassion and psychopathology. Clinical psychology & psychotherapy. 2017;24(2):373-83.
22. Pak A, Adegboye OA, Adekunle AI, Rahman KM, McBryde ES, Eisen DP. Economic consequences of the COVID-19 outbreak: the need for epidemic preparedness. Frontiers in public health. 2020;8.
23. Leung T, Chan A, Chan E, Chan V, Chui C, Cowling B, et al. Short-and potential long-term adverse health outcomes of COVID-19: a rapid review. Emerging microbes & infections. 2020;9(1):2190-9.
24. Huang C, Huang L, Wang Y, Li X, Ren L, Gu X, et al. 6-month consequences of COVID-19 in patients discharged from hospital: a cohort study. The Lancet. 2021.
25. Canady VA. Amid COVID‐19, self‐care as important for providers as it is for patients. Mental Health Weekly. 2020;30(16):1-4.
26. Hooman, H.A. (2016) Analysis of multivariate data in behavioral research: Tehran, Peyk Farhang Publishing. [In Persian]
27. Shavelson, R. J. (1996). Statistical reasoning for the behavioral sciences. Boston, Mass: Allyn and Bacon.
28. Alipour A, Ghadami A, Alipour Z, Abdollahzadeh H. Preliminary validation of the Corona Disease Anxiety Scale (CDAS) in the Iranian sample. Quarterly Journal of Health Psychology. 2020;8(32):163-75.
29. Pouyan Fard S, Taheri AA, Ghvami M, Ahmadi SM, Mohammadpour M. Individual, gender differences and corona: The relationship between personality traits and gender differences with corona self care behaviour. Shenakht journal of psychology & psychiatry. 2020;7(4):67-77.
30. Wang C, Pan R, Wan X, Tan Y, Xu L, Ho CS, et al. Immediate psychological responses and associated factors during the initial stage of the 2019 coronavirus disease (COVID-19) epidemic among the general population in China. International journal of environmental research and public health. 2020;17)5):1729.
31. Bjorklund DF, Shackelford TK. Differences in parental investment contribute to important differences between men and women. Current directions in psychological science. 1999;8(3):86-9.
32. Mayor E. Gender roles and traits in stress and health. Frontiers in psychology. 2015;6:779.
33. Kowal M, Coll‐Martín T, Ikizer G, Rasmussen J, Eichel K, Studzińska A, et al. Who is the most stressed during the covid‐19 pandemic? Data from 26 countries and areas. Applied Psychology: Health and Well‐Being. 2020.
34. Ahmed F, Na’eem Ahmed CP. Joseph Stiglitz. 2020.“Why Inequality Could Spread COVID-19.”. The Lancet Public Health.
35. Son C, Hegde S, Smith A, Wang X, Sasangohar F. Effects of COVID-19 on college students’ mental health in the United States: Interview survey study. Journal of medical internet research. 2020;22(9):e21279.
36. Saravanan C, Mahmoud I, Elshami W, Taha MH. Knowledge, Anxiety, Fear, and Psychological Distress About COVID-19 Among University Students in the United Arab Emirates. Frontiers in Psychiatry. 2020;11.
37. Mahalik JR, Burns SM, Syzdek M. Masculinity and perceived normative health behaviors as predictors of men's health behaviors. Social science & medicine. 2007;64(11):2201-9.
38. Lipsky MS, Hung M. <? covid19?> Men and COVID-19: A Pathophysiologic Review. American Journal of Men's Health. 2020; 14(5): 1557988320954021.
39. Mueller-Tasch T, Loewe B, Lossnitzer N, Frankenstein L, Taeger T, Haass M, et al. Anxiety and self-care behaviour in patients with chronic systolic heart failure: A multivariate model. European Journal of Cardiovascular Nursing. 2018;17(2):170-7.
40. Asmundson GJ, Taylor S. How health anxiety influences responses to viral outbreaks like COVID-19: What all decision-makers, health authorities, and health care professionals need to know. Journal of Anxiety Disorders. 2020;71:102211.