1. Vaidya V. Psychosocial aspects of obesity. In: Vaidya V, Editor. Health and Treatment Strategies in Obesity. Unionville, CT: Karger Publishers, 2006. p. 73-85.
2. Horwich TB, Fonarow GC, Clark AL. Obesity and the Obesity Paradox in Heart Failure. Prog Cardiovasc Dis. 2018; 61(2):151-6.
3. Shapira N, Sharon O. Prevention and Control: Nutrition, Obesity, and Metabolism. 2018.
4. Naghashpour, M Shakerinejad, Q. Haghighizadeh, M.H. Haji Najaf, S. Jarvandi, F. Prevalence of obesity and its relationship with demographic indicators in people over 18 years refer to Khuzestan University Jihad Clinic [In Persian]. Jundishapur Medical Scientific Journal. 2011; 1 (70); 21 – 35.
5. Folsom AR, Kaye SA, Sellers TA, Hong CP, Cerhan JR, Potter JD, et al. Body fat distribution and 5-year risk of death in older women. Jama. 1993;269(4):483-7..
6. Steward T, Picó-Pérez M, Mata F, Martínez-Zalacaín I, Cano M, Contreras-Rodríguez O, et al. Emotion Regulation and Excess Weight: Impaired Affective Processing Characterized by Dysfunctional Insula Activation and Connectivity. PloS one. 2016; 11(3):e0152150.
7. Levitan R, Davis R. Emotions and Eating Behaviour: Implications for the Current Obesity Epidemic. University of Toronto Quarterly. 2010; 79:783 - 99.
8. Micanti F, Iasevoli F, Cucciniello C, Costabile R, Loiarro G, Pecoraro G, et al. The relationship between emotional regulation and eating behaviour: A multidimensional analysis of obesity psychopathology.Eat Weight Disord. 2017; 22(1):105-15.
9. Kristeller JL, Jordan KD. Mindful Eating: Connecting With the Wise Self, the Spiritual Self. Front Psychol. 2018;9:1271.
10. Salmoirago-Blotcher E, Druker S, Meyer F, Bock BC, Crawford S, Pbert L. Design and methods for "Commit to Get Fit" - a pilot study of a school-based mindfulness intervention to promote healthy diet and physical activity among adolescents. Contemporary clinical trials. 2015;41:248-58.
11. Nezlek JB, Holas P, Rusanowska M, Krejtz I. Being present in the moment: Event-level relationships between mindfulness and stress, positivity, and importance. Personality and Individual Differences. 2016;93:1-5.
12. Kristeller JL, Wolever RQ. Mindfulness-based eating awareness training for treating binge eating disorder: the conceptual foundation. Eat Disord. 2011;19(1):49-61.
13. Dutton GR, Martin PD, Rhode PC, Brantley PJ. Use of the weight lifestyle questionnaire with African American: Validation and extension of previous findings. Eat Behav.2004; 5:375-84.
14. Van Duyn, M.A. Kristal, A R. Dodd, K. Campbell, M K. Subar, A F. Stables, G. Nebeling, L. Glanz, K. Affiliatio. Association of Awareness, Intrapersonal and Interpersonal Factors, and Stage of Dietary Change with Fruit and Vegetable Consumption: A National Survey. Am J Health Promot? Nov-Dec 2001; 16(2):69-78. Doi: 10.4278/0890-1171-16.2.69.
15. Brooke T. Nezami, Wei Lang, John M. Jakicic, Kelliann K. Davis, Kristen Polzien, Amy D. Rickman, Karen E. Hatley, and Deborah F. Tate. The Effect of Self-Efficacy on Behavior and Weight in a Behavioral Weight Loss Intervention. Health Psychol.2016; 10.1037/hea0000378.
16. Steward T, Picó-Pérez M, Mata F, Martínez-Zalacaín I, Cano M, Contreras-Rodríguez O, et al. Emotion Regulation and Excess Weight: Impaired Affective Processing Characterized by Dysfunctional Insula Activation and Connectivity. PloS one. 2016;11(3):e0152150.
17. Van Strien T, Donker MH, Ouwens MA. Is desire to eat in response to positive emotions an 'obese' eating style: Is Kummerspeck for some people a misnomer? Appetite. 2016; 100:225-35.
18. Terracciano A, Sutin AR, McCrae RR, Deiana B, Ferrucci L, Schlessinger D, et al. Facets of personality linked to underweight and overweight. Psychosom Med. 2009; 71(6): 682.
19. Burton, E.T.; Smith, W.A. Mindful Eating and Active Living: Development and Implementation of a Multidisciplinary Pediatric Weight Management Intervention. Nutrients 2020, 12, 1425.
20. Mattioli A.V., Ballerini Puviani M. Lifestyle at time of COVID-19, how could quarantine affect cardiovascular risk. Am. J. Lifestyle Med. 2020; 14(3):240–242. Doi: 10.1177/1559827620918808. Apr 17
21. Abbas A.M., Fathy S.K., Fawzy A.T., Salem A.S., Shawky M.S. The mutual effects of COVID-19 and obesity. Obes. Med. 2020 doi: 10.1016/j.obmed.2020.100250.
22. Matiz, A.; Fabbro, F.; Paschetto, A.; Cantone, D.; Paolone, A.R.; Crescentini, C. Positive Impact of Mindfulness Meditation on Mental Health of Female Teachers during the COVID-19 Outbreak in Italy. Int. J. Environ. Res. Public Health 2020, 17, 6450.
23. Haliwaa, Lee, J. Wilsona, J.Shookb, N.J. Mindfulness and engagement in COVID-19 preventive behavior. Elsevier, December 2020; 20: 101246.
24. Moor, K. R., Scott, A. J., & McIntosh, W. D. Mindful eating and its relationship to body mass index and physical activity among university students. Mindfulness.2013; 4: 269–274
25. VanVoorhis CRW, Morgan BL. Understanding power and rules of thumb for determining sample sizes. Tutorials in Quantitative Methods for Psychology 2007;3(2):43-50.
26. Senthil K., Baharudin O, Ohnmar H, Leonard H. Joseph. Reliability, agreement, and validity of digital weighing scale with MatScan in limb load measurement. Journal of rehabilitation research and development.. 2014; 51. 591-598. 10.1682/JRRD.2013.07.0166.
27. Fruh SM. Obesity: Risk factors, complications, and strategies for sustainable long-term weight management. Journal of the American Association of Nurse Practitioners. 2017;29(S1):S3-s14.
28. Fernau K. Count ‘smart’ calories for weight loss. In: Gannett news service. McLean, United States: USA Today, a division of Gannett Satellite Information Network, Inc.; 2010
29. Navidian, A., Abedi, M. R, Baghban, I, Fatehizadeh, M S, And Poursharifi, H. Validity and validity of a lifestyle questionnaire based on weight self-efficacy in overweight and obese people[In Persian]. Journal of Behavioral Sciences,2009; 3 (3), 217-222.
30. Gratz, K.L., Roemer, L. Multidimensional Assessment of Emotion Regulation and Dysregulation: Development, Factor Structure, and Initial Validation of the Difficulties in Emotion Regulation Scale. Journal of Psychopathology and Behavioral Assessment,2004; 26, 41–54 (2004). https://doi.org/10.1023/B:JOBA.0000007455.08539.94
31. Zebardast, O.. Besharat, M. A. Pourhossein, R. Bahrami, E. Poursharifi, H. Comparison of interpersonal relationship therapy and emotion management in obese and overweight women[In Persian]. Journal of Health Psychology,2015; No. 14 / 1-25.
32. Köse G, Çıplak ME. Mindful eating questionnaired: eating control, emotional eating and conscious nutrition trio: Mindful Eating Eating Control, Emotional Eating, Conscious Nutrition. Progress in Nutrition. 2020;22(2):555-61.
33. Katterman SN, Kleinman BM, Hood MM, Nackers LM, Corsica JA. Mindfulness meditation as an intervention for binge eating, emotional eating, and weight loss: a systematic review. Eat Behav. 2014;15(2):197-204.
34. Ouwens, M. A., Schiffer, A. A., Visser, L. I., Raeijmaekers, N. J. C.,& Nyklícˇek, I. Mindful-ness and eating behaviour styles in morbidly obese males and females. Appetite.2015; 87: 62–67.
35. Sarto, H.M. Soler, A.B. Mercadal, P.H. Pantilie, B. Navarro-Gil, M. Garcia-Campayo, J. Montero-Marin, J. (2019). Efficacy of a mindful-eating programmer to reduce emotional eating in patients suffering from overweight or obesity in primary care settings: a cluster-randomised trial protocol. BMJ Open:2019; first published as 10.1136/bmjopen-2019-031327.
36. Jordan CH, Wang W, Donatoni L, Meier BP. Mindful eating: Trait and state mindfulness predict healthier eating behavior. Personality and Individual Differences. 2014;68:107-
37. Reilly, G. A. O., Cook, L., Spruijt-Metz, D., & Black, D. S. Mindfulness-based interventions for obesity-related eating behaviour: a literature review. Obes Rev. 2014; 15: 453–461.
38. Kristeller, J. L., Baer, R., & Wolever, R.Q. Mindfulness-based approaches to eating disorders. Baer, b. Mindfulness and acceptance based interventions: conceptualization, application, and empirical support.2006; (pp. 3–32). Burlington: Elsevier.
39. Pondeh Nezhadan AA, A AY, H D. Factorial structure and reliability of eating mindfully questionnaire (emq) among married women with overweight and obesity[In Persian]. Jundishapur scientific medical journal. 2018;17(2 #R00296).