1. Chavez S, Long B, Koyfman A, Liang SY. Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19): A primer for emergency physicians. The American Journal of Emergency Medicine. 2020.
2. Hu Y, Sun J, Dai Z, Deng H, Li X, Huang Q, Wu Y, Sun L, Xu Y. Prevalence and severity of corona virus disease 2019 (COVID-19): A systematic review and meta-analysis. Journal of Clinical Virology. 2020;127:104371.
3. Willgoss TG, Yohannes AM, Goldbart J, Fatoye F. “Everything was spiraling out of control”: Experiences of anxiety in people with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. Heart & Lung. 2012;41(6):562-71.
4. Rajkumar RP. COVID-19 and mental health: A review of the existing literature. Asian J Psychiatr. 2020;52:102066-.
5. MacLeod C, Cohen IL. Anxiety and the interpretation of ambiguity: a text comprehension study. Journal of abnormal psychology. 1993;102(2):238-47.
6. Wang Z-H, Yang H-L, Yang Y-Q, Liu D, Li Z-H, Zhang X-R, et al. Prevalence of anxiety and depression symptom, and the demands for psychological knowledge and interventions in college students during COVID-19 epidemic: A large cross-sectional study. J Affect Disord. 2020;275:188-93.
7. Mertens G, Gerritsen L, Duijndam S, Salemink E, Engelhard IM. Fear of the coronavirus (COVID-19): Predictors in an online study conducted in March 2020. Journal of Anxiety Disorders. 2020;74:102258.
8. Krohne HW. The concept of coping modes: Relating cognitive person variables to actual coping behavior. Advances in Behaviour Research and Therapy. 1989;11(4):235-48.
9. Osmanağaoğlu N, Creswell C, Dodd HF. Intolerance of Uncertainty, anxiety, and worry in children and adolescents: A meta-analysis. Journal of Affective Disorders. 2018;225:80-90.
10. Fialko L, Bolton D, Perrin S. Applicability of a cognitive model of worry to children and adolescents. Behaviour Research and Therapy. 2012;50(5):341-9.
11. Curran L, Sharpe L, Butow P. Anxiety in the context of cancer: A systematic review and development of an integrated model. Clinical Psychology Review. 2017;56:40-54.
12. Dar KA, Iqbal N, Mushtaq A. Intolerance of uncertainty, depression, and anxiety: Examining the indirect and moderating effects of worry. Asian J Psychiatr. 2017;29:129-33.
13. Ahmadi G, Sayyahi A. An investigation intothe predictive role of psychological hardiness and tolerance of ambiguity in the resiliency of military personnel. Journal of military Psychology.8(30):81-90.
14. Prout T, Malone A, Rice T, Hoffman L. Resilience, defense mechanisms, and implicit emotion regulation in psychodynamic child psychotherapy. Journal of Contemporary Psychotherapy. 2019.
15. Froutan R, Mahroughi N, Malekzadeh J, Mazlom SR. The effect of stress management training on anxiety and resilience of emergency medical staff. Journal of Nursing Education. 2018;6(3):46-53.
16. Huang C-C, Chen Y, Greene L, Cheung S, Wei Y. Resilience and emotional and behavioral problems of adolescents in China: Effects of a short-term and intensive mindfulness and life skills training. Children and Youth Services Review. 2019;100:291-7.
17. Cisler JM, Olatunji BO, Feldner MT, Forsyth JP. Emotion Regulation and the Anxiety Disorders: An Integrative Review. J Psychopathol Behav Assess. 2010;32(1):68-82.
18. Domaradzka E, Fajkowska M. Cognitive Emotion Regulation Strategies in Anxiety and Depression Understood as Types of Personality. Frontiers in Psychology. 2018;9(856).
19. Kraaij V, Garnefski N. The Behavioral Emotion Regulation Questionnaire: Development, psychometric properties and relationships with emotional problems and the Cognitive Emotion Regulation Questionnaire. Personality and Individual Differences. 2019;137:56-61.
20. van den Heuvel MWH, Stikkelbroek Y, Bodden D, van Baar A. Coping with stressful life events: Cognitive emotion regulation profiles and depressive symptoms in adolescents. Development and Psychopathology. 2019:1-11.
21. Dollar JM, Calkins SD. Emotion Regulation and Its Development. In: Benson JB, editor. Encyclopedia of Infant and Early Childhood Development (Second Edition). Oxford: Elsevier; 2020. p. 546-59.
22. Ghaffari M, Rezaei A. Investigating the Relation of Cognitive Emotion Regulation Strategies and Thought-Action Fusion with the Rate of Worry in the Students. Journal of Rafsanjan University of Medical Sciences. 2014;12(12):975-90.
23. Alizadeh A, Hasanzadeh L, Mahmood Aliloo M, Poursharifi H. Predict of worry based on behavioral activation and inhibition systems(BAS/BIS), cognitive emotion regulation and intolerance of uncertainty in students. Journal of Cognitive Psychology. 2014;2(3):1-11.
24. Guadagnoli E, Velicer WF. Relation of sample size to the stability of component patterns. Psychological bulletin. 1988;103(2):265-75.
25. Connor K, Davidson J. Development of a new resilience scale: The Connor-Davidson Resilience Scale (CD-RISC). Depression and anxiety. 2003;18:76-82.
26. Keyhani M, Taghvaei D, Rajabi A, Amirpour B. Internal Consistency and Confirmatory Factor Analysis of the Connor-Davidson Resilience Scale (CD-RISC) among Nursing Female. Iranian Journal of Medical Education. 2015;14(10):857-65.
27. Meyer TJ, Miller ML, Metzger RL, Borkovec TD. Development and validation of the penn state worry questionnaire. Behaviour Research and Therapy. 1990;28(6):487-95.
28. Dehshiri GR, Golzari M, Borjali A, Sohrabi F. Psychometrics particularity of Farsi Version of Pennsylvania State Worry Questionnaire for college students. Journal of Clinical Psychology. 2009;1(4):67-75.
29. Garnefski N, Kraaij V, Spinhoven P. Negative life events, cognitive emotion regulation and emotional problems. Personality and Individual Differences. 2001;30(8):1311-27.
30. Hasani J. The Psychometric Properties of the Cognitive Emotion Regulation Questionnaire (CERQ). Journal of Clinical Psychology. 2010;2(3):73-84.
31. Alipour A, Ghadami A, Alipour Z, Abdollahzadeh H. Preliminary validation of the Corona Disease Anxiety Scale (CDAS) in the Iranian sample. Quarterly Journal of Health Psychology. 2020;8(32):163-75.
32. Meister RE, Weber T, Princip M, Schnyder U, Barth J, Znoj H, Schmid J, von Känel R. Resilience as a correlate of acute stress disorder symptoms in patients with acute myocardial infarction. Open heart. 2015;2(1).
33. Milioni M, Alessandri G, Eisenberg N, Castellani V, Zuffianò A, Vecchione M, et al. Reciprocal Relations Between Emotional Self-Efficacy Beliefs and Ego-Resiliency Across Time. J Pers. 2015;83(5):552-63.
34. Charney DS. The psychobiology of resilience and vulnerability to anxiety disorders: implications for prevention and treatment. Dialogues Clin Neurosci. 2003;5(3):207-21.
35. Bair A, Reyes del Paso GA, Duschek S. Parasympathetic cardiac control and attentional focus in trait worry. International Journal of Psychophysiology. 2020.
36. Clarke PJF, Sprlyan BF, Hirsch CR, Meeten F, Notebaert L. tDCS increases anxiety reactivity to intentional worry. Journal of Psychiatric Research. 2020;120:34-9.
37. Clark DA, Beck AT. The Anxiety and Worry Workbook: The Cognitive Behavioral Solution: Guilford Press; 2012.
38. Newman MG, Cho S, Kim H. Worry and Generalized Anxiety Disorder: A Review. Reference Module in Neuroscience and Biobehavioral Psychology: Elsevier; 2017.
39. Borkovec T. The nature, functions, and origins of worry. Worrying: Perspectives on Theory, Assessment and Treatment. 1994.
40. Borkovec TD, Alcaine OM, Behar E. Avoidance Theory of Worry and Generalized Anxiety Disorder. Generalized anxiety disorder: Advances in research and practice. New York, NY, US: Guilford Press; 2004. p. 77-108.
41. McDermott KA, Cougle JR. Disengagement training for the treatment of pathological worry: A preliminary test. Behavior Therapy. 2020.
42. Razagh Pour M, Hoseinzadeh AA. The mediating role of cognitive emotion regulation strategies in the relationship between personality traits with somatization symptoms. Quarterly of Applied Psychology,.13(50):297-319.
43. Yousefi Kalekhane Z, Hashemi Nosratabad T, Mahmoud Alilu M. The role of brain-behavioral systems and stressful experiences in symptoms of social. Thoughts and Behavior in Clinical Psychology. 2017;12(44):77-86.
44. Barros L, Goes AR, Pereira AI. Parental self-regulation, emotional regulation and temperament: Implications for intervention. Estudos de Psicologia (Campinas). 2015;32:295-306.
45. Ullman SE, Peter-Hagene LC, Relyea M. Coping, emotion regulation, and self-blame as mediators of sexual abuse and psychological symptoms in adult sexual assault. Journal of child sexual abuse. 2014;23(1):74-93.
46. Yakın D, Gençöz T, Steenbergen L, Arntz A. An integrative perspective on the interplay between early maladaptive schemas and mental health: The role of self-compassion and emotion regulation. J Clin Psychol. 2019;75(6):1098-113.
47. Saeidpoor, S, Kazemi-Rezai, S.A, Karbalaei-Esmaeil, E, Kazemi-Rezai, S.V, Ahmadi, F. Diagnostic role of cognitive emotion regulation strategies, cognitive fusion and thought control strategies in Obsessive-Compulsive disorder. Journal of Clinical Psychology. 2017;9(3):1-12.