1. Zhu N, Zhang D, Wang W, Li X, Yang B, Song J, et al. A novel coronavirus from patients with pneumonia in China, 2019. New England Journal of Medicine. 2020.
2. Harper CA, Satchell LP, Fido D, Latzman RD. Functional fear predicts public health compliance in the COVID-19 pandemic. International journal of mental health and addiction. 2020.
3. Pennycook G, McPhetres J, Zhang Y, Lu JG, Rand DG. Fighting COVID-19 misinformation on social media: Experimental evidence for a scalable accuracy-nudge intervention. Psychological science. 2020;31(7):770-80.
4. Geddie J, Sipalan J. To Mask or Not to Mask: Confusion Spreads over Coronavirus Protection. Health News Disponible en: https://uk reuters com/article/us-china-health-masks-safety/to-mask-or-not-to-maskconfusion-spreads-over-coronavirus-protection-idUKKBN1ZU0PH. 2020.
5. Adhikari SP, Meng S, Wu Y-J, Mao Y-P, Ye R-X, Wang Q-Z, et al. Epidemiology, causes, clinical manifestation and diagnosis, prevention and control of coronavirus disease (COVID-19) during the early outbreak period: a scoping review. Infectious diseases of poverty. 2020;9(1):1-12.
6. Yang Y, Li W, Zhang Q, Zhang L, Cheung T, Xiang Y-T. Mental health services for older adults in China during the COVID-19 outbreak. The Lancet Psychiatry. 2020;7(4):e19.
7. Bao Y, Sun Y, Meng S, Shi J, Lu L. 2019-nCoV epidemic: address mental health care to empower society. The Lancet. 2020;395(10224):e37-e8.
8. Wang C, Pan R, Wan X, Tan Y, Xu L, Ho CS, et al. Immediate psychological responses and associated factors during the initial stage of the 2019 coronavirus disease (COVID-19) epidemic among the general population in China. International journal of environmental research and public health. 2020;17(5):1729.
9. Mohammadpour M, Ghorbani V, Khoramnia S, Ahmadi SM, Ghvami M, Maleki M. Anxiety, Self-Compassion, Gender Differences and COVID-19: Predicting Self-Care Behaviors and Fear of COVID-19 Based on Anxiety and Self-Compassion with an Emphasis on Gender Differences. Iranian Journal of Psychiatry. 2020;15(3):213.
10. Aziziaram S, Basharpoor S. The Role of Rumination, Emotion Regulation and Responsiveness to Stress in Predicting of Corona Anxiety (COVID-19) among Nurses. Quarterly Journal of Nursing Management. 2020;9(3):8-18.
11. Fledderus M, Bohlmeijer ET, Fox J-P, Schreurs KM, Spinhoven P. The role of psychological flexibility in a self-help acceptance and commitment therapy intervention for psychological distress in a randomized controlled trial. Behaviour research and therapy. 2013;51(3):142-51.
12. Hayes SC, Strosahl KD, Wilson KG. Acceptance and commitment therapy: The process and practice of mindful change: Guilford Press; 2011.
13. Bryan CJ, Ray-Sannerud B, Heron EA. Psychological flexibility as a dimension of resilience for posttraumatic stress, depression, and risk for suicidal ideation among Air Force personnel. Journal of Contextual Behavioral Science. 2015;4(4):263-8.
14. Safari Mousavi SS, Nadri M, Amiri M, Radfar F, Farokhcheh M. The predictive role of psychological flexibility and cognitive emotion regulation strategies on depression, anxiety and stress in type 2 diabetic patients. Middle Eastern Journal of Disability Studies. 2019;9:50-.
15. Gross JJ, John OP. Individual differences in two emotion regulation processes: implications for affect, relationships, and well-being. Journal of personality and social psychology. 2003;85(2):348.
16. Steward T, Pico-Perez M, Mata F, Martinez-Zalacain I, Cano M, Contreras-Rodriguez O, et al. Emotion regulation and excess weight: impaired affective processing characterized by dysfunctional insula activation and connectivity. PLoS One. 2016;11(3):e0152150.
17. Kord B, Karimi S. The prediction of emotional regulation based on the students' Self-Compassion and body image. Journal of Educational Psychology Studies. 2017;14(28):207-30.
18. EJEI J, GHOLAMALI LM, ERAMI H. Comparison Of Emotional Regulation In Substance Abusers And Normal Subjects. 2015.
19. Dupont WD, Plummer Jr WD. Power and sample size calculations for studies involving linear regression. Controlled clinical trials. 1998;19(6):589-601.
20. Gratz KL, Roemer L. Multidimensional assessment of emotion regulation and dysregulation: Development, factor structure, and initial validation of the difficulties in emotion regulation scale. Journal of psychopathology and behavioral assessment. 2004;26(1):41-54.
21. Khanzadeh M, Saeediyan M, Hosseinchari M, Edrissi F. Factor structure and psychometric properties of difficulties in emotional regulation scale. International Journal of Behavioral Sciences. 2012;6(1):87-96.
22. Bond F, Hayes S, Baer R, Carpenter K, Guenole N, Orcutt H, et al. AAQ-II. Behavior therapy. 2011;42(4):676-88.
23. Abasi E, Fti L, Molodi R, Zarabi H. Psychometric properties of Persian version of acceptance and action questionnaire-II. 2013.
24. Ahorsu DK, Lin C-Y, Imani V, Saffari M, Griffiths MD, Pakpour AH. The fear of COVID-19 scale: development and initial validation. International journal of mental health and addiction. 2020.
25. Pouyan Fard S, Taheri AA, Ghvami M, Ahmadi SM, Mohammadpour M. Individual, gender differences and corona: The relationship between personality traits and gender differences with corona self care behaviour. Shenakht journal of psychology & psychiatry. 2020;7(4):67-77.
26. Ezazi Bojnourdi E, Ghadampour S, Moradi Shakib A, Ghazbanzadeh R. Predicting Corona Anxiety based on Cognitive Emotion Regulation Strategies, Health Hardiness and Death Anxiety in Diabetic Patients. Iranian Journal of Psychiatric Nursing. 2020;8(2):34-44.
27. Mohammadpour M, Ghorbani V, Moradi M, khaki Z, Foroghi AA, Rezaei M. Psychometric Properties of the iranin Version of the Coronavirus Anexiety Scale (CAS). IJPCP. 2020;26(9-9).
28. Khodayarifard M, Asayesh MH. Psychological Coping Strategies and Techniques to deal with Stress & Anxiety around Coronavirus (COVID-19). Rooyesh-e-Ravanshenasi Journal (RRJ). 2020;9(8):1-18.
29. Taghizadeh M, Farmani A. A study of the role of cognitive flexibility in predicting hopelessness and resilience among University students. Journal of Cognitive Psychology. 2014;1(2):67-75.
30. Hirsch CR, Mathews A, Clark DM, Williams R, Morrison JA. The causal role of negative imagery in social anxiety: A test in confident public speakers. Journal of behavior therapy and experimental psychiatry. 2006;37(2):159-70.
31. Rafiipour A, Shafaqati S, Abedini A, Jafari T. Predicting test anxiety based on the dimensions of difficulty in regulating emotion in students. Journal of Research in Educational Systems. 2019;13(46):111-22.
32. Mahmoud Alilou M, Khanjani Z, Bayat A. Prediction of anxiety-related emotional disorders in adolescences based on emotion regulation, coping strategies and symptoms borderline personality disorder. Clinical Psychology Studies. 2017;7(25):107-28.
33. Yoo SH, Matsumoto D, LeRoux JA. The influence of emotion recognition and emotion regulation on intercultural adjustment. International Journal of Intercultural Relations. 2006;30(3):345-63.
34. Aldao A, Nolen-Houseman S. S. (2010). Emotion-regulation strategies across psychopathology: a meta-analytic review. Clinical Psychology Review.30.