1. Wu JT, Leung K, Leung GM. Nowcasting and forecasting the potential domestic and international spread of the 2019-nCoV outbreak originating in Wuhan, China: a modelling study. The Lancet. 2019; 395(7): 68-97.
2. Organization WH. Laboratory biosafety guidance related to coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19): interim guidance, 30 may 2020. World Health Organization.2020 ;395(8): 689-97.
3. Sarboozi Hosein Abadi T, Askari M, Miri K, Namazi Nia M. Depression, stress and anxiety of nurses in COVID-19 pandemic in Nohe-Dey Hospital in Torbat-e-Heydariyeh city, Iran. J Mil Med. 2020; 22 (6):526-533.
4. Zhu N, Zhang D, Wang W, Li X, Yang B, Song J & et al. ANovel Coronavirus from Patients with Pneumonia in China, 2019. N Engl J Med. 2020; 382(8): 72-88.
5. Ghotbi B, Navkhasi S, Ghobadi S, Shahsavari Z, Kahrizi N. A Review of the Novel Corona Virus Disease (2019-nCoV). hrjbaq. 2020; 5 (3):180-187.
6. Shahed hagh ghadam H, Fathi Ashtiani A, Rahnejat A M, Ahmadi Tahour Soltani M, Taghva A, Ebrahimi M R. Psychological Consequences and Interventions during the COVID-19 Pandemic: Narrative Review. J Mar Med. 2020; 2 (1):1-11.
7. Aliakbari Dehkordi M, Mohtashami T, TadrisI Tabrizi M. Developing, validity and validated Lifestyle Scale During COVID-19 Disease Pandemic. Journal of Health Psychology.2020; 9 (23):161-177.
8. Hoseyni M, Abdkhodai M, Aghamohammadian Sherbaf H. Role of Mediating Sense of Coherence in Relationship between Duration and Number of Physical Complications of Diabetes with Mental Health in Patients with Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus. Horizon Med Sci. 2017; 23 (4) :311-317.
9. Azimzadeh N Bayazi MH Shakerinasab M. The Relationship Between Islamic Coping Methods and Psychological Well-Being with Adaptation and Pain Tolerance in Patients with Breast Cancer. Journal of Health Psychology,2020; 9 (33): 145-160.
10. Goldberg A, Scharf M, Wiseman H. Sense of coherence and parenting representation among parents of adolescents with type 1 diabetes. Journal of Pediatric Nursing. 2017 ; 35(3): 3-7.
11. Eyni S, Hashemi Z, Tagavi R. Elderly Perceived Stress: The Predictive role of Spiritual Well-Being, Coping Strategies, and Sense of Cohesion. joge. 2019; 4 (2):25-34.
12. Georgiou N, Delfabbro P, Balzan R. COVID-19-related conspiracy beliefs and their relationship with perceived stress and pre-existing conspiracy beliefs. Personality and individual differences. 2020; 16(6): 110-125.
13. Miceli J, Geller D, Tsung A, Hecht CL, Wang Y, Pathak R, Burke L. Illness perceptions and perceived stress in patients with advanced gastrointestinal cancer. Psycho‐oncology. 2019; 28(7):1513-1519.
14. Movahedi M, Mohammadkani S, Hasani J, Moghadasin M. The relationship between the perceived stress and the quality of life among the women with breast cancer. yafte. 2018; 20 (3):100-109
15. Flesia L, Monaro M, Mazza C, Fietta V, Colicino E, Segatto B, Roma P. Predicting Perceived Stress Related to the Covid-19 Outbreak through Stable Psychological Traits and Machine Learning Models. Journal of clinical medicine. 2020; 9(10):3350 -3362.
16. Eindor-Abarbanel A, Naftali T, Ruhimovich N, Shitrit A, Sklerovsky-Benjaminov F, Konikoff F, Broide E. Important relation between self-efficacy, sense of coherence, illness perceptions, depression and anxiety in patients with inflammatory bowel disease. Frontline Gastroenterology. 2020; 35 (3): 3-7.
17. Dymecka J, Gerymski R, Machnik-Czerwik A. How does stress affect our life satisfaction during COVID-19 pandemic? Moderated mediation analysis of sense of coherence and fear of coronavirus.2020.
18. Gómez-Salgado J, Domínguez-Salas S, Romero-Martín M, Ortega-Moreno M, García-Iglesias J, Ruiz-Frutos C. Sense of coherence and psychological distress among healthcare workers during the COVID-19 pandemic in Spain. Sustainability.2020; 12(17): 6855-6866.
19. Milman E, Lee S. A, Neimeyer R. Social isolation as a means of reducing dysfunctional coronavirus anxiety and increasing psychoneuroimmunity. Brain, behavior, and immunity. 2020; 87(9): 138-139.
20. Aliakbari Dehkordi M, Zare H, Asgharnejad Farid A, Hashemian R. Investigations of the Relation Between Social Anxiety, Cognitive and Behavioral Aspect of It and Sex and Gender-Rolein Adolescence. IJPCP. 2017; 22 (4) :340-347.
21. Cao W, Fang Z, Hou G, Han M, Xu X, Dong J, Zheng J. The psychological impact of the COVID-19 epidemic on college students in China. Psychiatry research.2020; 128(8): 112-134.
22. Bahari S, Toozandehjani H, Taheri E. Effectiveness of Modular Cognitive Behavioral Therapy on the anxiety sensitivity, cognitive distortions of teen girls who has Social Anxiety Disorder. Journal of Clinical Psychology. 2020; 2 (12): 51-62.
23. Zheng L, Miao M, Lim J, Li M, Nie S, Zhang X. Is lockdown bad for social anxiety in COVID-19 Regions?: a national study in the SOR perspective. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health. 2020; 17(12): 45-61.
24. Alipour A, Ghadami A, Alipour Z, Abdollahzadeh H. Preliminary validation of the Corona Disease Anxiety Scale (CDAS) in the Iranian sample Journal of Health Psychology.2020; 8 (32), 163-175.
25. Sethuraman K. R. Sense of Coherence Approach to Understand Humanity’s Responses to Covid-19 Pandemic and Adapting Roberts’ Crisis intervention Model to Counsel Patients. Asian Journal of Medicine and Health Sciences. 2020; 3(1): 3-17.
26. Uchida H, Tsujino D, Muguruma T, Hino N, Sasaki K, Miyoshi M, Koyama Y, Hirao K. Low sense of coherence is associated with anxiety among adults: Results based on data from all 47 prefectures of Japan. Comprehensive Psychiatry. 2018; 86(3):131-136.
27. Corvo E, De Caro W. COVID-19 and spontaneous singing to decrease loneliness, improve cohesion, and mental well-being: An Italian experience. Psychological Trauma: Theory, Research, Practice, and Policy. 2020; 12(3): 231-247.
28. Alipour A, Sharif N. Validity and reliability of the Sense of Coherence (SOC) questionnaire in university students. pajoohande. 2012; 17 (1) :50-56.
29. Safaei M, Shokri A. Assessing Stress in Cancer Patients: Factorial Validity of the Perceived Stress Scale in Iran. IJPN. 2014; 2 (1) :13-22.
30. Hassani J ,Fayyazi M, Akbari A. Reliability, Validity, and Confirmatory Factor Structure of Persian Version of Liebowitz Social Anxiety Scale (LSAS) ». Social Psychology Research Quarterly. 2015; 6 (24), 35-5.