1. World Health Organization. (April 2020).Mental health and psychosocial considerations during the COVID-19 outbreak. 18 March 2020. https://www
2. Zhu H, Wei L, Niu P. The novel coronavirus outbreak in Wuhan, China. Global health research and policy. 2020;5:6
3. Yang L, Wu D, Hou Y, Wang X, Dai N, Wang G, et al. Analysis of psychological state and clinical psychological intervention model of patients with COVID-19. medRxiv. 2020.
4. Liu S, Yang L, Zhang C, Xiang YT, Liu Z, Hu S, et al. Online mental health services in China during the COVID-19 outbreak. The lancet Psychiatry 2020; 7(4):e17-e8.
5. Yao H, Chen JH, Xu YF. Patients with mental health disorders in the COVID-19 epidemic. The lancet Psychiatry. 2020;7(4):e21.
6. Shahyad, S, and Mohammadi, M T (1399). Psychological effects of the development of Covid-19 disease Mental health status of individuals Society. Journal of Military Medicine 192-184, (2)22 [persian]
7. Shigemura, J., Ursano, R. J., Morganstein, J. C., Kurosawa, M. and Benedek, D.M. (2020) Public responses to the novel 2019 coronavirus (2019‐nCoV) in Japan: Mental health consequences and target populations. Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences. doi:10.1111/pcn.12988.
8. Rubin, G. J., Wessely, S. (2020). The psychological effects of quarantining a city. BMJ (Clinical research ed.), 368, m313. doi: 10.1136/bmj.m313.
9. Sohrabi, Faramarz Darin, Mehrnoosh. Davoodi, Hussein (1390). The effectiveness of stress immunization training method on reducing stress, anxiety and depression in working women. Clinical Psychology Studies, No. 5, 50-29. [persian].
10. Followers, Mehr News Agency of the Islamic Republic of Iran (1399). Coronary psychological effects are greater in women. IRNA, October 28, 1399 Irna.ir. [persian]
11. Nianqi, Liu, Fan Zhang, Cun Wei, Yanpu Jia, Zhilei Shang, Luna Sun, Lili Wu, Zhuoer Sun, Yaoguang Zhou, Yan Wang, Weizhi Liu (2020). Prevalence and predictors of PTSS during COVID -19 outbreak in china Hardest –hit Areas:Gender difference matter, Psychiatry Research, doi:// doi. Org/10.1016/j psychres.2020.112921.
12. Naghiay M. Effectiveness of an Eclectic Method to Couple Therapy Based on Existential Approach with Olson’s Model an Marital Satisfaction and Family Function of Mastectomy Women and Their Husbands. (Dissertation for the degree of MSc).University of Welfare and Rehabilitation Sciences. 2013. [In Persian].
13. Kissane DW, Clarke DM, Street AF Demoralization syndrome--a relevant. psychiatric diagnosis for palliative care. Journal of Palliative Care. 2001; 17(1):12-21.
14. Bahmani B. Comparison the Effectiveness of Two Methods of “Cognitive Therapy-Based Teaching Style Michael Ferry” and “Group Therapy Cognitive / Existential” the Hope, Self-Esteem and Quality of Life in Women after Treatment for Breast Cancer, Non-Reported Symptoms of Depression Have Demonstrated. (Dissertation for the degree of PhD). University of Allameh Tabatabai; 2010. [persian]
15. Clarke DM, Kissane DW. Demoralization: Its phenomenology and importance. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Psychiatry. 2003, 6(6):733-42.
16. Vehling S, Lehmann C, Oechsle K, Bokemeyer C, Krull A, Koch U, et al. Is Advanced Cancer Associated with Demoralization and Lower Global Meaning? The Role of Tumor Stage and Physical Problems in Explaining Existential Distress in Cancer Patients. Psychooncology. 2012; 21(1); 54-63.
17. Schreiber R, Bruce A, Boston P. Existential Suffering in the Palliative Care Setting: An Integrated Literature Review. J Pain Symptom Manage. 2011; 41(3): 604-18.
18. Li YC, Yeh PC, Chen HW, Chang YF, Pi SH, Fang CK. Posttraumatic growth and demoralization after cancer: The effects of patients' meaning making. Palliat Support Care 2015; 13(5): 1449-58
20. Linley, P. A., Burns, G. W. (2010). Strengthspotting. Happiness, healing, enhancement your casebook collection for applying positive psychology in therapy. In: Burns WG. 0st ed. New Jersey: John Wiley & Sons, Inc, 3-04.
21. Akbari, M. (1393). The effect of group positive thinking training on spiritual intelligence and problem solving skills of seventh grade female students in District 2 of Tehran Province Education Master Thesis in Counseling, Islamic Azad University, Arak Branch. [persian]
22. Rostami, M; Younesi, J; Molly, G; Farhoud, D and Biglardian, A, (2014), Evaluation of the effectiveness of mental rehabilitation based on teaching positive thinking skills to increase the happiness of hearing-impaired adolescents. Audiology, 23 (3), 39-45[persian]
23. Shakhmgar, Z. (2014) The effect of teaching positive thinking skills in a group on mental health and assertiveness of adolescents. Tabriz University of Medical Sciences and Health Services, Sixth International Congress of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry. [persian]
24. Uliaszek, A., Rashid, T., & Williams, G., Group Therapy for University Students: A Randomized Control Trial of Dialectical Behavior Therapy and Positive Psychotherapy. Behaviour Research and Therapy (2015) 23, 31-54.
25. Naimi, I; Shafiabadi, A and Davoodabadi, F The effectiveness of positive thinking skills training with emphasis on religious teachings on resilience and job aspirations of students. Counseling and psychotherapy culture, (2014) 7 (28), 1-31. [persian]
26. Seligman, M. E. P., Steen, T. A., Park, N. & Peterson, C.. Positivpsychology progress, empirical validation of interventions. The American Psychological Association(2015), 60(5), 410-421
27. Li S, Wang Y, Xue J, Zhao N, Zhu T. The Impact of COVID-19 Epidemic Declaration on Psychological Consequences: A Study on Active Weibo Users. 2020;17(6).
28. Keyes, C.L.M. & Shapiro, A. (2004). Social well-being in the U.S.: A descriptive epidemiology. University of Chicago Press.
29. Alizadeh, Susan, Vesfa Nia, Majid (2020). Predicting mental health based on anxiety and social correlation due to coronary heart disease. Journal of Social Psychology Research 36, 129-141.
30. Kissane DW, Wein S, Love A, Lee XQ. The Demoralization scale: a report of its development and preliminary validation. J Palliat Care. 2004; (4): 269-76.
31. Bahmani B, Farmani Shahreza S, Amin Esmaeili M, Naghiay M, Ghaedniay Jahromi A. Demoralization Syndrome in Patients with Human Immunodeficiency Virus. J Neyshabur Univ Med Sci. 2015; 3 (1):19-2724. [persion]
32. Banink F. Positive cognitive behavior therapy.Arjmand book.2012.
33. Baigy A. Comparison of the effectiveness of positive cognitive behavioral therapy and cognitive behavioral therapy on depression and mental well-being, resilience, self-efficacy and self-esteem in adolescents with depressive symptoms. [Dissertation] Semnan university 1397.P. 27 [persian].
34. Farahati Mehrzad. Psychological consequences of the coronavirus outbreak in the community. Social impact assessment. 1399 [cited 2021April23]; 1 (2 (Special issue of the consequences of the outbreak of Corona-Covid virus 19)): 207-225 [persian].
35. Kissane DW, Clark DM, Street AF. Demoralization syndrome. A relevant psychiatric diagnosis for palliative care. J Palliate care. 2001; (7): 12-21.
37. Pourfaraj Imran, M, Rezazadeh, H,. Quarterly Journal of Counseling and Psychotherapy Culture of Allameh Tabatabai University(1397), 33 (9), 119-136.