1. Wang C, Horby PW, Hayden FG, Gao GF. A novel coronavirus outbreak of global health concern. The Lancet. 2020;395(10223):470-473.
2. Bao Y, Sun Y, Meng S, Shi J, Lu L. 2019-nCoV epidemic: address mental health care to empower society. The Lancet. 2020;395(10224):37-38.
3. Worlometers.Covid-19 pandemic 2020. https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/ (Accessed July 15, 2020).
4. Public News of the Ministry of Health and Medical Education. The latest statistics of the corona in the Iran 2020. https://behdasht.gov.ir
(Accessed July 15, 2020). [In Persian]
5. Lai J, Ma S, Wang Y, Cai Z, Hu J, Wei N, Wu J, Du H, Chen T, Li R, Tan H. Factors associated with mental health outcomes among health care workers exposed to coronavirus disease 2019. JAMA network open. 2020;3 (3):203-205.
6. Greyling T, Rossouw S, Adhikari T. A tale of three countries: How did Covid-19 lockdown impact happiness? GLO Discussion Paper; 2020.
7. Qiu J, Shen B, Zhao M, Wang Z, Xie B, Xu Y. A nationwide survey of psychological distress among Chinese people in the COVID-19 epidemic: implications and policy recommendations. General psychiatry. 2020; 33(2): 1-3.
8. Liu S, Yang L, Zhang C, Xiang YT, Liu Z, Hu S, Zhang B. Online mental health services in China during the COVID-19 outbreak. The Lancet Psychiatry. 2020;7 (4):17-8.
9. Li W, Yang Y, Liu ZH, Zhao YJ, Zhang Q, Zhang L, Cheung T, Xiang YT. Progression of mental health services during the COVID-19 outbreak in China. International journal of biological sciences. 2020;16 (10):1732- 1735.
10. Torales J, O’Higgins M, Castaldelli-Maia JM, Ventriglio A. The outbreak of COVID-19 coronavirus and its impact on global mental health. International Journal of Social Psychiatry. 2020.
11. Xiang YT, Yang Y, Li W, Zhang L, Zhang Q, Cheung T, Ng CH. Timely mental health care for the 2019 novel coronavirus outbreak is urgently needed. The Lancet Psychiatry. 2020 Mar 1;7(3):228-229.
12. Zhang J, Wu W, Zhao X, Zhang W. Recommended psychological crisis intervention response to the 2019 novel coronavirus pneumonia outbreak in China: a model of West China Hospital. Precision Clinical Medicine. 2020;3(1):3-8.
13. Duan L, Zhu G. Psychological interventions for people affected by the COVID-19 epidemic. The Lancet Psychiatry. 2020;7(4):300-302.
14. Van Manen M. Writing qualitatively, or the demands of writing. Qualitative health research. 2006; 16(5):713-722.
15. Cope DG. Methods and meanings: credibility and trustworthiness of qualitative research. In Oncology nursing forum 2014;41(1):89-91.
16. Paton D. Disaster risk reduction: Psychological perspectives on preparedness. Australian journal of psychology. 2019;71(4):327-41.
17. Brooks SK, Webster RK, Smith LE, Woodland L, Wessely S, Greenberg N, Rubin GJ. The psychological impact of quarantine and how to reduce it: rapid review of the evidence. The Lancet. 2020; 395, 912 – 920.
18. Peters DJ. Community Susceptibility and Resiliency to COVID‐19 Across the Rural‐Urban Continuum in the United States. The Journal of Rural Health. 2020;46(1):52-57.
19. Djalante R, Shaw R, DeWit A. Building resilience against biological hazards and pandemics: COVID-19 and its implications for the Sendai Framework. Progress in Disaster Science. 2020; 1: 1-98.
20. Armaş I, Cretu RZ, Ionescu R. Self-efficacy, stress, and locus of control: The psychology of earthquake risk perception in Bucharest, Romania. International journal of disaster risk reduction. 2017; 22:71-6.
21. Ayittey FK, Ayittey MK, Chiwero NB, Kamasah JS, Dzuvor C. Economic impacts of Wuhan 2019‐nCoV on China and the world. Journal of Medical Virology. 2020;92(5):473-5.
22. Cornine A. Reducing nursing student anxiety in the clinical setting: An integrative review. Nursing education perspectives. 2020;41(4):229-34.
23. Moukaddam N, Shah A. Psychiatrists Beware! The impact of COVID-19 and pandemics on mental health. Psychiatric Times. 2020;37(3):11-2.
24. Kmietowicz Z. Rules on isolation rooms for suspected covid-19 cases in GP surgeries to be relaxed.lacent, 2020; 1-5.
25. Jongman B, Hochrainer-Stigler S, Feyen L, Aerts JC, Mechler R, Botzen WW, Bouwer LM, Pflug G, Rojas R, Ward PJ. Increasing stress on disaster-risk finance due to large floods. Nature Climate Change. 2014;4(4):264-268.
26. Zhu Z, Xu S, Wang H, Liu Z, Wu J, Li G, Miao J, Zhang C, Yang Y, Sun W, Zhu S. COVID-19 in Wuhan: Immediate Psychological Impact on 5062 Health Workers. MedRxiv. 2020:1-5.
27. Pappa S, Ntella V, Giannakas T, Giannakoulis VG, Papoutsi E, Katsaounou P. Prevalence of depression, anxiety, and insomnia among healthcare workers during the COVID-19 pandemic: A systematic review and meta-analysis. Brain, behavior, and immunity. 2020: 8-18.
28. Huang Y, Zhao N. Generalized anxiety disorder, depressive symptoms and sleep quality during COVID-19 outbreak in China: a web-based cross-sectional survey. Psychiatry research. 2020: 20-28.