1. Lev A, Mckay M. Acceptance and Commitment Therapy for Couples: a Clinicians Guide to Using Mindfulness, Values & Schema Awareness to Rebuild Relationships. Translated by Keshmiri M, Jalali P, Tehran: Arjomand; 2017. [Persian].
2. Ozalas B. What If You Meet Someone Else?: An Autoethnographic Account of Biphobia and Intimate Partner Emotional Abuse. Journal of Bisexuality. 2010; 20(1): 86-103.
3. Bushong K G. Emotional Abuse in College Students: Gender Differences in Psychological Outcomes[Ph.D. Dissertation]. the College of Sciences and the Burnett Honors College at the University of Central Florida Orlando, Florida. 2018.
4. Devries K M, Mak J Y T, García-Moreno C, Petzold M, Child J C, Falder G, et al. The Global Prevalence of Intimate Partner Violence Against Women. Science. 2013; 340(6140): 1527-1528.
5. Karakurt G, Silver K E. Emotional abuse in intimate relationships: the role of gender and age. Violence and victims. 2013; 28(5): 804–821.
6. Francis L, Pearson D. The Recognition of Emotional Abuse: Adolescents’ Responses to Warning Signs in Romantic Relationships. Journal of Interpersonal Violence. The University of Portsmouth, UK; 2019.
7. Cleak H, Schofield M, Axelsen L, Bickerdike A. Screening for partner violence among family mediation clients: Differentiating types of abuse. Journal of Interpersonal Violence. 2018; 33(7): 1118-1146.
8. O’Leary K D, Foran H, CohenS. Validation of fear of partner scale. Journal of Marital and Family Therapy. 2013; 39: 502-514.
9. Follingstad D R, Coyne S, Gambone L. A representative measure of psychological aggression and its severity. Violence and Victims.2005; 20(1): 25–38.
10. Moglia P. Psychology & Behavioral Health 4th ed. Amenia, NY:Salem Press at Greyhouse Publishing.Emotional abuse. 2015; pp: 647-650.
11. Rhodes N, Potocki B, Masterson D S. Portrayals of intimate partner violence in music videos: Effects on perceptions of IPV warning signs. Media Psychology. 2018; 21(1): 137–156.
12. Smullens S. The codification and treatment of emotional abuse in structured group therapy. International Journal of Group Psychotherapy. Journal of Group Psychotherapy. 2010; 60(1): 111-130.
13. Ahmadabadi Z, Najman J, Williams G, Clavarino A M, d’Abbs P, Saiepour N. Does leaving an abusive partner lead to a decline in victimization? BMC Public Health. 2018; 18: 404.
14. Estefan L F, Coulter M L, Weerd CV. Depression in Women Who Have Left Violent Relationships: The Unique Impact of Frequent Emotional Abuse. Violence Against Women. 2016; 1-17.
15. Barani -Korani A. The effectiveness of spiritual couple therapy on reducing emotional harassment of couples in Isfahan[M.A. Dissertation]. Islamic Azad University, Marvdasht Branch.2011. [Persian].
16. Habibi M, Mohammadi-Aria A, Hosseini Al-Madani S A. Evaluation of the effectiveness of reality therapy on emotional harassment of conflicting couples. Fifth National Conference on Strategies for Development and Promotion of Educational Sciences, Psychology, Counseling and Education in Iran, Tehran, Association for the Development and Promotion of Basic Sciences and Technologies. 2017. [Persian].
17. Follingstad D R, Rogers M J. The nature and prevalence of partner psychological abuse in a national sample of adults. Violence and Victims. 2014; 29(1): 3–23.
18. Anderson K M, Renner L M, Danis F S. Recovery: Resilience andgrowth in the aftermath of domestic violence. Violence Against Women. 2012; 18(11): 1279–1299.
19. McLaughlin J, O’Carroll R E, O’Connor R C. Intimate partner abuse And suicidality: A systematic review. Clinical Psychology Review. 2012; 32(8): 677–689.
20. Kramer A, Lorenzon D, Mueller G. Prevalence of intimate partner violence and health implications for women using emergency departments and primary care clinics. Women’s Health Issues. 2004; 14(1): 19–29.
21. Arias I. Women’s response to physical and psychological abuse. In X.B.Arriaga and S.Oskamp (Eds.), Violence in intimate relationship; 2003.pp.131- 161.Thousand Oaks: SagePublications.
22. Engel B. The emotionally abusive relationship: How to stop being abused and how to stop abusing. New Jersey: John Wiley & Sons;2002.
23. Keashly L. Interpersonal and systemic aspects of emotional abuse at work: the target’s perspective. Violence and Victims. 2001; 16(3): 233-268.
24. Linda K D. Educating about Dating Violence: The Presentation of Psychological Abuse[M.A. Dissertation]. American University, Washington,DC,USA; 2007.
25. Carney M M, Barner J R. Prevalence of partner abuse: Rates of emotional abuse and control. Partner Abuse. 2012; 3(3): 286–335.
26. Hajnasiri H, Ghanei- Gheshlagh R, Karami M, Taherpour M, Khatooni M, SayehMiri K. Physical, sexual and emotional violence among Iranian women: a systematic review and meta-analysis study. SJKU. 2017; 21 (6):110-121. [Persian].
27. Hayes S C, Strosahl K D, Wilson K G. Acceptance an commitment therapy: The process and practice of mindful change (2nd ed.) New York NY:Guilford Press; 2012.
28. Hayes S C, Luoma J B, Bond F W, Masuda A, Lillis J. Acceptance and commitment therapy: Model,processes and outcomes. Behaviour Research and Therapy. 2006; 44(1): 1–25.
29. Louma J, Lejeune J. Acceptance and Commitment Therapy for Shame and Self- Criticism; 2015. Available online at www.actwithcompassion.com
30. Hayes S C. Acceptance and Commitment Therapy, Relational FrameTheory, and the Third Wave of Behavioral Downloaded from and Cognitive Therapies–Republished Article. Behavior Therapy. 2016; 47(6): 869-885.
31. Amaro H, Magno-Gatmaytan C, Meléndez M, Cortés D E, Arevalo S, Margolin A. Addiction treatment intervention: an uncontrolled prospective pilot study of Spiritual Self-Schema therapy with Latina women. Subst. Abus. 2010; 31: 117–125.
32. Gojani P J, Masjedi M, Khaleghipour S, Behzadi E. Effects of the schema therapy and mindfulness on the maladaptive schemas hold by the psoriasis patients with the psychopathology symptoms. Adv. Biomed. Res. 2017; 6:4.
33. Meuret A E, Twohig M P, Rosenfield D, Hayes S C, Craske M G. Brief Acceptance and Commitment Therapy and Exposure for Panic Disorder: A Pilot Study. Cogn Behav Pract. 2012; 19: 606-618.
34. Kazemi p, Aghamohammadian- Sharbaf H, Modares- Gharavi M, Mahram B. The Efficacy of Life-Enhancement Program on Mental Health and Marital Satisfaction. Research in Clinical Psychology and Counseling. 2012; 1(2): 71-86. [Persian].
35. Gottman J S, Gottman J m. Principles for doing effective couples therapy. Translated by Zahrakar K, lavafpour-noori F, Izadi- ajirlou A, Tehran: Scientific civilization; 2018. [Persian].
36. Mead D E. Becoming a marriage and family therapist from classroom to consulting room. A John Wiley & Sons, Ltd,Publication; 2013.
37. Nikounejad N, Naderi H. The study of the efectiveness of trianing the principles of improving the relationships based on Gottmans method on couples marital satisfaction in Tehran. The turkish online Journal of Design, ART and Communication. 2016; 6: 1588-1597.
38. Heidarian A, Mohsenzadeh F, Asadpour I, Zahrakar K. The Effectiveness of Gottman Group Cognitive-Systemic Educational based Intervention on Quality of Life and Relationship Patterns in Patients with Breast Cancer and Their Partners. JHC. 2019; 21 (1):66-76
39. Mortazavi M, Rasooli R, Hoseinian S, Zareei H. Effectiveness of the Prevention and Relationship Enhancement Program Based on Gottman & Glaser's Integrated Approach to Love, Respect, and Marital Intimacy. Journal of Applied Psycology Research, 2020; 11(1): 137-149.
40. Bradbury T N, Bodenmann G. Interventions for Couples. Annu Rev Clin Psychol. 2020; 16: 99-123.
41. Barahimi N. Studying the effectiveness of training glassers choice and control on emotional abuse of couples in Isfahan. [M. A. Dissertation]. Isfahan: Isfahan university; 2008.
42. Gottman J M, Silver N. The seven principles for making marriage work, A practical guide from the countrys formost relationship expert, Translated by Gharachedaghi M, Tehran: Asim; 2016. [Persian].
43. David P. Wedding the Gottman and Johnson Approaches into an Integrated Model of Couple Therapy. The Family Journal. 2015; 23(4): 336–345.
44. Mohammdi E, Keshavarzi- Arshadi F, Farzad V, Salehi M. Effectivness of Acceptane and Commitment Therapy (ACT) on marital satisfaction on depressive women With marital confilicts. Knowledge & Research in Applied Psychology. 2017; 17(2): 26-35. [Persian].
45. Khanjani- Veshki S, Shafiabady A, Farzad V, Fatehizade M. A Comparison between the Effectiveness of Cognitive-Behavioral Couple Therapy and Acceptance and Commitment Couple Therapy on Conflicting Coupleâ™s Marital Intimacy in Isfahan. Knowledge & Research in Applied Psychology. 2017; 17(4): 31-40. [Persian].
46. Arianfar N, rasouli R. The comparison of solution- focused couple therapy with acceptance and commitment couple therapy on marital burnout of couples. Knowledge & Research in Applied Psychology. (2019); 20(1): 47-60.
47. Akhavan- gholami M, hayati M. The effectiveness of treatment based on acceptance and commitment (ACT) therapy on ineffective communication beliefs and marital adjustment of discordant women. Knowledge & Research in Applied Psychology. 2019; 20(3): 31-43. [Persian].
48. Amani A, Isanejad O, Alipour E. Effectiveness of acceptance and commitment group therapy on marital distress, marital conflict and optimism in married women visited the counseling center of Imam Khomeini Relief Foundation in Kermanshah. Shenakht Journal of Psychology and Psychiatry. 2018; 5 (1):42-64. [Persian].
49. Hemmati M, Maddahi M, Hoseinian S, Khalatbari J. Compare the effectiveness of couples therapy based on schema therapy with couples therapy based on acceptance and commitment therapy on family resiliency of couples. Woman and Family Studies. 2018; 6(2): 145-163. [Persian].
50. Elahifar H, ghamari M, Zahrakar K. The Effectiveness of Group Treatment of “Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)” on Marital Intimacy of Female Teachers. JHPM. 2019; 8 (1):12-20. [Persian].
51. Rajaei A, Daneshpour M, Robertson J. The Effectiveness of Couples Therapy Based on the Gottman Method Among Iranian Couples With Conflicts: A Quasi-Experimental Study. 2019; Pages 223-240 [Published online: 18 Feb 2019].
52. Davoodvandi M, Navabi- Nejad S, Farzad V. Examining the Effectiveness of Gottman Couple Therapy on Improving Marital Adjustment and Couples' Intimacy. Iran J Psychiatry.2018;13(2): 135-141. [Persian].
53. Babcock J C, Gottman J M, Ryan K D, Gottman J S. A component analysis of A brief psycho-educational couples' workshop: one-year follow-up results. J FamTher. 2013; 35(3): 252-80.
54. Brand C E. An initial qualitative exploration of Gottman’s couples research: A workshop from the participants’ perspective [Dissertation]. Florida State Unive. 2012; P: 74-77.
55. EbadiRad S M, Kariminejad K. The effectiveness of Gottman's cognitive systemic couple therapy on marital commitment of Mashhad' couples. FPCEJ. 2017; 3 (1):75-92. [Persian].
56. Ajeli- Lahiji L, Besharat M A. The effect of participation in psycho- educational program based on Gottmans' systemic- behavioral approach in couples' dyadic adjustment and positive feelings. FPCEJ. 2017; 3 (1):1-20. [Persian].
57. Saadati- Shamir A, Saniee M, Zare E. Effectiveness of Couple Therapy by Gottman Method on Family Function and Marital Adjustment in Divorce Applicant Couples. IJRN. 2019; 5 (2):10-17. [Persian].
58. Hayes S, Lillis S. Acceptance and commitment therapy. American psychological association publication; 2012.
59. Hayes S C, Strosahl K D. A practical guide to Acceptance and Commitment Therapy. New York: Springer Science and Business Media Inc; 2010.
60. Honarparvaran N, Tabrizi M, Navabi- Nejad S H, Shafi- Abadi A. Theeffectiveness of emotion-oriented approach on sexual satisfaction ofcouples. Journal of Clinical Psychology Andishe VA Raftar. 2010; 4(15): 59-70. [Persian].