1. Gorbalenya AE, Baker SC, Baric R, Groot RJ, Drosten C, Gulyaeva AA, et al. Severe acute respiratory syndrome-related coronavirus: The species and its viruses–a statement of the Coronavirus Study Group. bioRxiv 2020.
2. Zangrillo A, Beretta L, Silvani P, Colombo S, Scandroglio AM, Dell'Acqua A, et al. Fast reshaping of intensive care unit facilities in a large metropolitan hospital in Milan, Italy: facing the COVID-19 pandemic emergency. Crit Care Resusc. 2020 Apr 1;22(2):91-94..
4. Taquet M, Luciano S, Geddes JR, Harrison PJ. Bidirectional associations between COVID-19 and psychiatric disorder: retrospective cohort studies of 62 354 COVID-19 cases in the USA. Lancet Psychiatry. 2021 Feb;8(2):130-140.
5. Pan KY, Kok AA, Eikelenboom M, Horsfall M, Jörg F, Luteijn RA, Rhebergen D, van Oppen P, Giltay EJ, Penninx BW. The mental health impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on people with and without depressive, anxiety, or obsessive-compulsive disorders: a longitudinal study of three Dutch case-control cohorts. Lancet Psychiatry. 2021 Feb;8(2):121-129.
6. Hsiao YJ. Parental stress in families of children with disabilities. Intervention in school and clinic 2018 Mar;53(4):201-5.
7. Jenaro C, Flores N, Gutiérrez-Bermejo B, Vega V, Pérez C, Cruz M. Parental Stress and Family Quality of Life: Surveying Family Members of Persons with Intellectual Disabilities. Int J Environ Res Public Health. 2020 Jan;172(3):9007.
8. Panicker AS, Ramesh S. Psychological status and coping styles of caregivers of individuals with intellectual disability and psychiatric illness. J Appl Res Intellect Disabil. 2019 Jan;32(1):1-4.
9. Patton KA, Ware R, McPherson L, Emerson E, Lennox N. Parent‐related stress of male and female carers of adolescents with intellectual disabilities and carers of children within the general population: A cross‐sectional comparison. J Appl Res Intellect Disabil. 2018 Jan;31(1):51-61.
10. Park, CL, Russell, BS, Fendrich, M, Finkelstein-Fox, L, Hutchison, M, Becker, J. Americans’ Covid-19 stress, coping, and adherence to CDC guidelines. J Gen Intern Med. 2020 Aug;35(8):2296-2303.
11. Cluver L, Lachman JM, Sherr L, Wessels I, Krug E, Rakotomalala S, Blight S, Hillis S, Bachmand G, Green O, Butchart A. Parenting in a time of COVID-19. Lancet. 2020 Apr 11;395(10231):e64.
12. Toledano-Toledano F, de la Rubia JM. Factors associated with anxiety in family caregivers of children with chronic diseases. BioPsychoSocial medicine. 2018 Dec;12(1):1-10.
13. Almansour MA, Alateeq MA, Alzahrani MK, Algeffari MA, Alhomaidan HT. Depression and anxiety among parents and caregivers of autistic spectral disorder children. Neurosciences. 2013 Jan 1;18(1):58-63.
14. Al-Farsi OA, Al-Farsi YM, Al-Sharbati MM, Al-Adawi S. Stress, anxiety, and depression among parents of children with autism spectrum disorder in Oman: a case–control study. Neuropsychiatr Dis Treat. 2016 Aug 4;12:1943-51.
15. Ramdhial M, Paruk S. Prevalence of caregiver burden, depressive and anxiety symptoms in caregivers of children with psychiatric disorders in Durban, South Africa. S Afr J Psychiatr
. 2018 Jan 1; 24(1):1-1.
16. Gugała B, Penar-Zadarko B, Pięciak-Kotlarz D, Wardak K, Lewicka-Chomont A, Futyma-Ziaja M, Opara J. Assessment of anxiety and depression in Polish primary parental caregivers of children with Cerebral Palsy compared to a control group, as well as identification of selected predictors. Int J Environ Res Public Health. 2019 Jan;162(1):4173.
17. Dave D, Mittal S, Tiwari D, Parmar M, Gedan S, Patel V. Study of anxiety and depression in caregivers of intellectually disabled children. Journal of Research in Medical and Dental Science. 2014;2(1):8-13.
18. Scherer N, Verhey I, Kuper H. Depression and anxiety in parents of children with intellectual and developmental disabilities: A systematic review and meta-analysis. PloS one. 2019 Jul 30;14(7):e0219888.
19. Megreya AM, Al-Attiyah AA, Moustafa AA, Hassanein EE. Cognitive emotion regulation strategies, anxiety, and depression in mothers of children with or without neurodevelopmental disorders. Res AutismSpectr Disord. 2020 Aug 1; 76:101600.
20. Jafary Manesh H, Ranjbaran M, Vakilian K, Rezaei K, Zand K, Tajik R. Survey of levels of anxiety and depression in parents of children with chronic illness. Iranian Journal of Psychiatric Nursing. 2014;1(4):45-53.
21. Riaz M, Abid M, Bano Z. Psychological problems in general population during Covid-19 Pandemic in Pakistan: Role of Cognitive Emotion Regulation. Ann Med. 2021 Dec;53(1):189-96.
22. Chen H, Selix N, Nosek M. Perinatal anxiety and depression during Covid-19. J Nurse Pract. 2021 Sep 30;17(1):26-31.
23. Mutluer T, Doenyas C, Genc HA. Behavioral Implications of the Covid-19 Process for Autism Spectrum Disorder, and Individuals' Comprehension of and Reactions to the Pandemic Conditions. Front Psychiatry. 2020 Nov 16;11:561882.
24. Dhiman S, Sahu PK, Reed WR, Ganesh GS, Goyal RK, Jain S. Impact of COVID-19 outbreak on mental health and perceived strain among caregivers tending children with special needs. Res Dev Disabil. 2020 Dec 1;107:103790.
25. Hango D. Support Received by Caregivers in Canada. Statistics Canada= Statistique Canada; 2020.
26. Ren J, Li X, Chen S, Chen S, Nie Y. The Influence of Factors Such as Parenting Stress and Social Support on the State Anxiety in Parents of Special Needs Children During the COVID-19 Epidemic. Front Psychol. 2020 Dec 10;11:565393.
27. Fallahi F, Hemati Alamdarloo G. Effectiveness of Psychological Empowerment on General Health of Mothers of Children With Disability Under the Community-Based Rehabilitation Program. Archives of Rehabilitation. 2019 Jan 10;19(4):326-39.
28. Poorseyed SR, Aghaei E, Poorseyed SM. The effectiveness of group cognitive-behavioral training on reducing psychological problems and irrational beliefs of mothers of children with intellectual disability. MEJDS. 2017 Apr ; 7:95-95.
29. Moradikia H, Sattarpour Iranaghi F, Emamgholian S. Compare the effectiveness of emotion regulation and resilience training on psychological well-being of mothers of students with intellectual disability. Iran J Health Educ Health Promot
. 2017 Nov 10;5(3):213-23.
30. Ashori M, Norouzi G, Jalil-Abkenar SS. The effect of positive parenting program on mental health in mothers of children with intellectual disability. J Intellect Disabil. 2019 Sep;23(3):385-96.
31. Kazemi N, Arjmandnia AA, Moradi R. The effectiveness of self-compassion training program on psychological well-being and rumination of the Mothers of Children with Special Learning Disabilities. Rooyesh-e-Ravanshenasi Journal (RRJ). 2020 Mar 10;9(1):27-36.
32. Benn R, Akiva T, Arel S, Roeser RW. Mindfulness training effects for parents and educators of children with special needs. Dev Psychol. 2012 Sep; 48(5):1476-87.
33. Singh NN, Lancioni GE, Karazsia BT, Myers RE, Hwang YS, Anālayo B. Effects of mindfulness-based positive behavior support (MBPBS) training are equally beneficial for mothers and their children with autism spectrum disorder or with intellectual disabilities. Front Psychol. 2019;10:385.
34. Gross JJ. Emotion regulation: Current status and future prospects. Psychological inquiry. 2015;261):1-26.
35. Dovbysh DV, Kiseleva MG.
Сognitive Emotion Regulation, Anxiety, and Depression in Patients Hospitalized with COVID-19. Psychology in Russia. 2020;13 (4): 134-147.
36. Sklad M, Diekstra R, Ritter M, Ben J, Gravesteijn C. Effectiveness of school-based universal social, emotional, and behavioral programs: Do they enhance student's development in the area of skill, behavior, and adjustment? Psychol Schs. 2012 Nov; 49(9): 892-909.
37. Beck AT, Epstein N, Brown G, Steer RA. An inventory for measuring clinical anxiety: psychometric properties. J Consult Clin Psychol. 1988 Dec;56(6):893-7.
38. Khesht-Masjedi MF, Omar Z, Masoleh SM. Psychometrics properties of the Persian version of Beck Anxiety Inventory in North of Iranian adolescents. International Journal of Educational and Psychological Researches. 2015 Apr 1;1(2):145.
39. Ariapooran S. Effectiveness of mindfulness and emotion regulation on mental well-being and resilience in chemical weapons victims. Ph.D Thesis Dissertation in General Psychology, University of Mohaghegh Ardabili, Iran.
40. Gratz KL, Gunderson JG. Preliminary data on an acceptance-based emotion regulation group intervention for deliberate self-harm among women with borderline personality disorder. Behav Ther. 2006 Mar 1;37(1):25-35.
41. Narimani M, Ariapouran S, Abolghasemi A, Ahadi B. Effectiveness of mindfulness and emotion regulation trainings on physical and psychological well-being among chemical weapon victims. J Kermanshah Univ Med Sci. 2011;15(5):347-57.
42. Narimani M, Ariapooran S, Abolghasemi A, Ahadi B. Effectiveness of mindfulness-based stress reduction and emotion regulation training in the affect and mood of chemical weapons victims. Journal of Arak University of Medical Sciences. 2012 Jun 10;15(2):107-18.
43. Narimani M, Ariapouran S, Abolghasemi A, Ahadi B. The comparison of the effectiveness of mindfulness and emotion regulation training on mental health in chemical weapon victims. Journal of Clinical Psychology. 2010 Dec 22;2(4):61-71.
44. Henry JD, Crawford JR. The short‐form version of the Depression Anxiety Stress Scales (DASS‐21): Construct validity and normative data in a large non‐clinical sample. British journal of clinical psychology. 2005 Jun;44(2):227-39.